All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. If you don't do a sniper jump fest by dropping everything x 100 or putting everything in the store.
  3. Thanks for the report. We will look into it.
  4. Alright, I'm happy for any feedback that you may have! Enjoy!
  5. Yesterday
  6. I personally really like this idea, taking a new approach to "survival" and keeping open world more as a "arcade" mode, that could be huge!
  7. Please only benefit those who have never been banned for playing in large groups.
  8. Hi @3lias, the discord link you sent is invalid... can i have the updated link? cheers
  9. I suggest you to also ask on our discord: discord.gg/TheNewZ, there's also a looking for group section there. With that said, I'd like to wish you a very warm welcome back. Hope you enjoy the game! Elias
  10. The major vehicle crashes have finally been found and fixed, cars are coming back in the game to the same extent which they were occuring in the past for next patch. I have told you many times how much we've been trying to fix the car issue, and the 64-bit upgrade made us able to finally find some of the key bugs that made them unstable. We will also roll out an update aimed to improve the handling. Hope you're excited.
  11. Sorry, I'm not convinced that there will be much of an improvement for The New Z. Issues that have been talked about for the last 3 years that I have been playing are still there. Vehicles are still difficult to control when hitting a bump. Trees are still planted in the middle of roads and houses. And then there are all those unnecessary boulders. Want some examples of what I'm talking about, take a look at my posting history. I have posted screenshots of a bunch of them. There have been a couple improvements however. It's quicker to move loot from your backpack to your GI storage. And, we're not getting constantly disconnected for one reason or another. It is my sincere hope that the old issues that have been around forever will finally get the attention they deserve. Want to attract and keep players? Fixing problems is a giant step in the right direction.
  12. we need the same with survival, just bring the old infestation survivor stories out with fredaikis anti cheat, i would be have much players.
  13. Last week
  14. INFESTATION: BATTLE ROYALE - LIBRE DE JEU À VENIR SUR LA VAPEUR LE 4 MARS! Chers joueurs, Nous sommes fiers d'annoncer la sortie prochaine d'Infestation: Battle Royale sur Steam! Infestation: BR est un Battle Royale infesté de zombies dans l'environnement classique Infestation / WarZ. Bien que beaucoup soit reconnaissable, cette version propose des mises à jour massives, telles qu'un moteur 64 bits, de nouvelles cartes, un nouveau contenu, un système de classement, un système d'amis et des passes de saison! Jouez seul ou en groupe de 3 dans des matchs de 100 joueurs répartis sur différentes cartes, dont le Colorado classique. Gagnez des récompenses et grimpez dans le système de classement dans cette Battle Royale au rythme effréné. Tout cela dans un environnement équitable grâce au Fredaikis Anti-Cheat (FAC) sur mesure. Sortant sur Steam le 4 mars, assurez-vous de l'ajouter à votre liste de souhaits dès maintenant! https://store.steampowered.com/app/1240290/Infestation_Battle_Royale/ QU'ARRIVERA-T-IL AU MODE DE BATAILLE ROYALE ACTUEL? Ce qui a commencé comme une version bêta est devenu si gros que nous avons décidé qu'il était temps de faire de Battle Royale son propre jeu. BR sera retiré de New Z avant la sortie et ajouté au lanceur et à Steam en tant que jeu distinct. Ce faisant, nous espérons attirer l'attention des nouveaux joueurs, mais aussi des joueurs qui sont dans les jeux Battle Royale mais pas nécessairement la survie. Pour le patch prévu pour début mars / fin février, nous apportons beaucoup de nouveaux contenus à la fois à The New Z et à Battle Royale tels que Colorado V1 BR, des améliorations massives de véhicules, des optimisations de performances, un gameplay 64 bits, un nouveau butin avec de nouveaux mécanismes d'apparition etc. PUIS-JE TOUJOURS UTILISER MON NOUVEAU COMPTE Z? QU'ARRIVERA-T-IL À MON CONTENU ACHETÉ? Ne vous inquiétez pas, vous utiliserez toujours le même compte pour vous connecter. Vous ne perdrez rien du fractionnement, tous les skins, sprays et autres contenus que vous avez achetés dans New Z seront toujours disponibles dans la nouvelle bataille. Jeu de Royale. OK, DONC LES COMPTES SERONT TOUJOURS LIÉS? Correct, des choses comme l'expérience, les passes de saison, les abonnements aux comptes seront toujours synchronisés sur les deux jeux, comme auparavant. Si vous effectuez un achat dans Infestation: Battle Royale, il sera disponible dans The New Z et vice versa. QU'ARRIVERA-T-IL AUX CLASSEMENTS ACTUELS? Comme cela signifie en quelque sorte que Battle Royale sort de la version bêta, espérons-le avec un grand afflux de nouveaux joueurs - nous pensons qu'il est logique de réinitialiser également les classements actuels. Cela se fera à la date de lancement de Steam - le 4 mars - et les joueurs de haut rang seront contactés et recevront une récompense spéciale. JE NE JOUE PAS À LA BATAILLE ROYALE, COMMENT CELA EST-IL BÉNÉFIQUE POUR MOI? Nous espérons que cela attirera également l'attention du public sur New Z et qu'il contribuera à attirer un afflux de joueurs sur les deux jeux! QU'EN EST-IL DU NOUVEAU Z, SERA-T-IL LAISSÉ DERRIÈRE? NON! En collaboration avec la séparation BR, nous corrigeons The New Z dans le patch 3.0! Avec les ajouts 64 bits et l'accent mis sur les améliorations de performances et les bugs récemment, nous pensons qu'il est temps pour New Z de passer à l'étape suivante et nous visons à vous apporter des mises à jour comme nous l'avons été au cours des 4 dernières années! Plus d'informations sur le patch 3.0 viendront à un stade ultérieur! Nous espérons que cette double version (BR et Patch 3.0) vous apportera de bonnes nouvelles et que vous êtes aussi excité que nous à ce sujet! N'hésitez pas à poser toutes vos questions dans le champ de commentaire ci-dessous! Meilleurs voeux de l'équipe Fredaikis
  15. Been a good couple of years aha, Was around when MetalFist ran a gang. Canny remember any of the names
  16. Great idea! big promo --> new players for BR --> account link will bring more players also to NewZ
  17. Dear players, We are proud to announce the upcoming release of Infestation: Battle Royale on Steam! Infestation: BR is a zombie-infested Battle Royale set in the classic Infestation/WarZ environment. While much is recognizable, this release features massive updates, such as a 64-bit engine, new maps, new content, ranking system, friends system and season passes! Play alone or in groups of 3 in 100-player matches set in various maps including the classic Colorado. Earn rewards and make your way up the ranking system in this fast-paced Battle Royale. All this in a fair environment thanks to the custom made Fredaikis Anti-Cheat (FAC). Releasing on Steam March 4th, make sure to add it to your wishlist now already! https://store.steampowered.com/app/1240290/Infestation_Battle_Royale/ WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE CURRENT BATTLE ROYALE MODE? What started out as a beta has now grown so big that we decided it's time to make Battle Royale its own game. BR will be lifted out of New Z before the release and added to the launcher and Steam as a separate game. By doing so we hope to raise the attention of new players, and also players who are into Battle Royale games but not necessarily survival. For the patch set for early March/late February we are bringing a lot of new content both to The New Z and Battle Royale such as Colorado V1 BR, massive vehicle improvements, performance optimizations, 64-bit gameplay, new loot with new spawn mechanisms etc. CAN I STILL USE MY NEW Z ACCOUNT? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY PURCHASED CONTENT? Don't worry, you will still use the same account in order to log in. You will not lose anything from the splitting, all skins, sprays and other content which you've purchased in New Z will still be available in the new Battle Royale game. OK, SO THE ACCOUNTS WILL STILL BE LINKED? Correct, things like experience, season passes, account subscriptions will still be synced over both games, just like before. If you make a purchase in Infestation: Battle Royale it will be availible in The New Z and vice versa. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE CURRENT LEADERBOARDS? As this in a way means that Battle Royale is stepping out of Beta, hopefully with a great influx of new players - we feel that it makes sense to also reset the current leaderboards. This will be done on the Steam launch date - 4th of March - and high ranked players will be contacted and granted a special reward. I DON'T PLAY BATTLE ROYALE, HOW IS THIS BENEFICIAL FOR ME? Our hope is that this will as well raise the public's attention to New Z and that it will help bring an influx of players to both games! WHAT ABOUT NEW Z, WILL IT BE LEFT BEHIND? NO! Together with the BR separation we are patching The New Z into patch 3.0! With the 64-bit additions and focus on performance improvements and bugs lately we think it's time for New Z to step into the next stage and we aim to bring you updates just like we have been for the past 4 years! More info about patch 3.0 will come at a later stage! We hope this double-release (BR and Patch 3.0) brings you good news and that you are as excited as we are about this! Feel free to ask any questions you may have in the comment field below! Best Wishes from the Fredaikis team
  18. Should be the same, depending on how long you've been gone
  19. Appreciate it! Is the staff team the same or all new faces? Responded
  20. Also limit in game groups to 5 people, unless on a PVE server
  21. Witam, Szukam ludzi do pvp, coś o sobie: 22 lata ts3/discord duże doświadczenie w Infestation duże GI Pisac priv bądź na discordzie Olivenius (Biara)#2100
  22. Sven

Valentine 2020

Valentine 2020 has ended. Leaderboard winners will be rewarded soon. Everyone who has logged in during Valentine's Day and the weekend after till now has been rewarded with a free Valentine 2020 box.
  23. Hello there bioz, I've got an EU Colorado server for retnt, 10 slots. Add me on discord for details Olivenius (Biara)#2100
  1. Load more activity