GohTrunks

Community

Querida comunidad, veamos algo... Hay muchas personas que prueban el juego o personas que entran bambis y se terminan llendo del juego... ¿porque? porque los matan... fácil y simple... no hay necesidad de matar a alguien que apenas entra sin armas ni nada, si ven a alguien que entra bambi, primero fijensen si es civilian, talvez empezó a jugar, no sabe ni moverse y apenas entro lo mataron, ustedes dirán "Me chupa un huevo, yo mato a quien venga", si mi querido amigo, pero ese jugador nuevo, podría haber sido un jugador mas en el juego, y no como ahora que máximo en sudamerica ay 60 personas, y nose si llego a 150 juntando los player de todo los servers de sudamerica...

Dear community, let's see something ... There are many people who try the game or people who enter bambis and end up going out of the game ... why? Because they kill them ... easy and simple ... there is no need to kill someone who barely enters without weapons or anything, if they see someone who enters bambi, first view if he is civilian, maybe he started to play, he does not know how to move And as soon as he was killed, you will say "I suck an egg, I kill whoever comes", if my dear friend, but that new player, could have been a player more in the game, and not as now that maximum in South America ay 60 people, and I do not know if I get to 150 joining the players of all the servers of South America ...

Caro comunidade, ver algo ... Há muitas pessoas que tentam o jogo ou pessoas que entram bambis e terminou o jogo, indo ... por quê? porque matam ... 
fácil e simples ... não há necessidade de matar alguém que só vem sem armas ou qualquer coisa, se eles vêem alguém vindo bambi primeira vista, se civil, talvez 
começou a tocar, não sei ou movimento e acaba de entrar matou, você diz "eu chupar um ovo, eu matar quem quer que venha," se o meu querido amigo, mas o novo jogador 
poderia ter sido um jogador no jogo, não como agora que ay máxima sudamerica 60 pessoas, e nariz se eu conseguir 150 juntando o jogador todos os servidores 
na América do Sul ...
Sorry for Translate

I have always thought that once you are past a particular rep (like hitman and equiv good guy rep),  you should receive a rep penalty of say -10 for a good guy and +10 for a bad guy if you kill a civilian.  All you  get now when killing a civilian  is -1 rep, some crappy loot and a pissed off civilian that wants to quit the game.   

• Love 1

43 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

Maybe we should add Half servers PVE and Half servers PVE/PVP in Beginner servers.

43 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

And add 50% loot on PVE and 100% on PvP. Otherwise, private servers are useless.

I like it
4 minutes ago, stonewalljack said:

I have always thought that once you are past a particular rep (like hitman and equiv good guy rep),  you should receive a rep penalty of say -10 for a good guy and +10 for a bad guy if you kill a civilian.  All you  get now when killing a civilian  is -1 rep, some crappy loot and a pissed off civilian that wants to quit the game.   

or...you should receive a rep penalty of say -100 for a good guy and +100 for a bad guy if you kill a civilian. 
GREAT IDEA!

Seriously ?  This post is serious omg

You dont know how to play go beginner server, you dont have stuff go a calm place and farm 

I see all day in survival lot of bambi crying

Why come in big city in a 30 people server with no stuff ; I don't understand

4 hours ago, 103dubled said:

Seriously ?  This post is serious omg

You dont know how to play go beginner server, you dont have stuff go a calm place and farm 

I see all day in survival lot of bambi crying

Why come in big city in a 30 people server with no stuff ; I don't understand

Maybe that player just started playing, you need to kill a bambi player or civilian respawn ?, it is not funny
See in the steam game reviews and this is one of the reasons why they left the game
I do not speak for myself, I speak for new players

steam :

Infestation: The New Z is an official re-work of the game Infestation: Survivor Stories, created by new independent developers. Group up with friends and play the best Zombie/PvP MMO experience featuring a wide selection of game modes. Best of all? Its free-to-play!

17 hours ago, GohTrunks said:

Dear community, let's see something ... There are many people who try the game or people who enter bambis and end up going out of the game ... why? Because they kill them ... easy and simple ... there is no need to kill someone who barely enters without weapons or anything, if they see someone who enters bambi, first view if he is civilian, maybe he started to play, he does not know how to move And as soon as he was killed, you will say "I suck an egg, I kill whoever comes",

Sry, but, have you meet many civilian that dont want to kill you?  They do try to kill me! So I kill them!  Yeah well this on pvp servers, Pvp servers are not the servers you want to try to make new frinds, its TOXIC! :)  just saying!