khellian

setting up

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 3:15 PM, khellian said:

Let us set up our main weapon before we enter the game, and keep it set up when we switch weapons

I believe he is referring to attachments. It's an annoyance that, everytime you enter a server, you have to re-attach the scope, laser/flashlight, clip of choice, front grip (where available). It would also be nice to add/remove skins and heal your character in the log-in area.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I believe he is referring to attachments. It's an annoyance that, everytime you enter a server, you have to re-attach the scope, laser/flashlight, clip of choice, front grip (where available). It would also be nice to add/remove skins and heal your character in the log-in area.

I like the idea, hopefully in the next update add most of the suggestions, greatly improve the game

1 hour ago, GohTrunks said:

I like the idea, hopefully in the next update add most of the suggestions, greatly improve the game

We don't simply add suggestions here, guys. This is not this simple. Everything you guys suggest requires coding it into the game, and pondering on how it can affect other aspects of the game.

This suggestion for instance, is a great suggestion and I don't think it would hurt at all. HOWEVER, what is required in order to make this work in the game? What changes need to be made. What would those changes affect in other parts of the game? etc..

• Love 1

6 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

We don't simply add suggestions here, guys. This is not this simple. Everything you guys suggest requires coding it into the game, and pondering on how it can affect other aspects of the game.

This suggestion for instance, is a great suggestion and I don't think it would hurt at all. HOWEVER, what is required in order to make this work in the game? What changes need to be made. What would those changes affect in other parts of the game? etc..

I am not a developer, But I think any suggestion is a step to the best, like closing shields, hide names and disable skin in pvp rooms to avoid team, add map caliwood in survivor, Add gestures to the characters, that is, example that with F7 the character with The hand or make another gesture, etc. No one would complain about those little things that in turn would improve the game.
Those things can create bugs, but it happens in any game, If you do not try, you will not win.

9 hours ago, GohTrunks said:

I am not a developer, But I think any suggestion is a step to the best, like closing shields, hide names and disable skin in pvp rooms to avoid team, add map caliwood in survivor, Add gestures to the characters, that is, example that with F7 the character with The hand or make another gesture, etc. No one would complain about those little things that in turn would improve the game.
Those things can create bugs, but it happens in any game, If you do not try, you will not win.

No. You have to realize that is not as simple as that. Just because YOU would like something, maybe not the whole community feels the same way. 

• Love 1

17 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

Wow... here I thought that this was the area in the forums where we were ENCOURAGED to make suggestions for improving the game. I guess I was wrong.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

Wow... here I thought that this was the area in the forums where we were ENCOURAGED to make suggestions for improving the game. I guess I was wrong.

And when did I say otherwise? 

This is what this forum is for and you guys are doing a GREAT job on it, there is no quesiton about that. What I was referring to was that this guy suggested ALL the suggestions made HAVE to be implemented in the game BY NEXT PATCH. 

3 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

And when did I say otherwise? 

This is what this forum is for and you guys are doing a GREAT job on it, there is no quesiton about that. What I was referring to was that this guy suggested ALL the suggestions made HAVE to be implemented in the game BY NEXT PATCH. 

I never said "all" the suggestions, I said 
22 hours ago, GohTrunks said:

A little more serious please

4 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

No. You have to realize that is not as simple as that. Just because YOU would like something, maybe not the whole community feels the same way. 

Who would bother the caliwood map in survival, Add gestures to the characters, Hide names and disable skin in pvp rooms to avoid team? To anyone, instead of hiding names and disable skin in pvp rooms, could add a room with these characteristics, instead of having so many empty rooms ....

43 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

I never said we would not add those. However, we have to choose what to work on as we have a very minute development team. 

I offer my apologies to you then El. I misunderstood what was said.