finally some good updates - Added a function to your GI to stack everything. and Crossbows can now load 5 arrows at a time like in the past. these updates and features were long overdue and needed. wow i cant believe i just made a compliment about the devs and this game, its been all negative ones since the wipe !!!!

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

finally some good updates - Added a function to your GI to stack everything. and Crossbows can now load 5 arrows at a time like in the past. these updates and features were long overdue and needed. wow i cant believe i just made a compliment about the devs and this game, its been all negative ones since the wipe !!!!

You are completely right. Those were overdue but they are no more! :D

• Thanks 1

nice patch add more skins like masada or kruger pls  remove shit maps like hangar and make this game good again thank you for reading this <3 

Edited by oxycodon
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, oxycodon said:

nice patch add more skins like masada or kruger pls i need to waste my money remove shit maps like hangar and make this game good again thank you for reading this <3 

+1 you are very right bro only +1

• Thanks 2

Just now, mefedron331 said:

#fixgame

#fixgame its not cool anymore maybe add something like 1v1 mode or shit probaly you will get some players back bcs its boring to play hangar bcs chinese sitting on hangar 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

Make "normal" riots and option to use skins like custom, helmet or heavy.

This will be great to organization.

oh fuck, I "sorted" my inventory and losse some special items, like camo m9, that are no longer availible, my inventory was already organized by my way, guns with only option of ammo are filled, i an not satisfied, you dev's can i "desorted" my inventory ( INTERROGATION )

2 hours ago, Samuel Medeiros said:

oh fuck, I "sorted" my inventory and losse some special items, like camo m9, that are no longer availible, my inventory was already organized by my way, guns with only option of ammo are filled, i an not satisfied, you dev's can i "desorted" my inventory ( INTERROGATION )

Did you double check in your learned skins section. If you learned the skin you should not have lost it. I would take an m9 out and try to skin it. Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Katryna247 said:

Did you double check in your learned skins section. If you learned the skin you should not have lost it. I would take an m9 out and try to skin it. Hope this helps.

My friend i am a very old player and did not receive the skins of mtv and m9 helmets, i had all varieties

18 hours ago, Samuel Medeiros said:

15 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

Does the stack invantory feature unskin items?

There is a description if you hover over the stack button.
Helmets with skins are gettung unskinned and stacked as non-skinned helmet.

14 hours ago, Samuel Medeiros said:

My friend i am a very old player and did not receive the skins of mtv and m9 helmets, i had all varieties

That happened during the change and we learned the skins to every active player. You must have been inactiv back then. You still can find these recipes in the world.

3 hours ago, Silenterror said:

That happened during the change and we learned the skins to every active player. You must have been inactiv back then. You still can find these recipes in the world.

Same thing with the M Style Helmet snow? I collected that item like 3/4 years ago & it lost the skin too & i have not learned the skin.

omg guys

can you check in Boulder ?every building which is the same like the one that has the door with key code ,the stairs are INVISIBLE!!!!! if you try to go up you end up under the building stuck!!!

11 hours ago, Silenterror said:

There is a description if you hover over the stack button.
Helmets with skins are gettung unskinned and stacked as non-skinned helmet.

can i receive what i lost or not (interrogation) or i have to search agauin (interrogation)