6 hours ago, GregMR said:

until the game dies in a couple of weeks

The game actually is dead if you check the number of the players now and in the past.But its gonna die tottaly if players STOP  give any money for crappy items like skins.Even the pvp you say is ridiciulus.... Jumping like bunny??? Nuhhh this game is only for lauphs!!

Edited by TheWraith

I now do a little farm (for fun) and play BR. I sold almost all of my arcade inventory and I think I will do the same with surviver.
There is no point in spending time looking for "rare" items that the next week will drop from ordinary zombies.

A pity that the initial proposal was lost to the cry of players who are now not even playing the mode, they returned to the arcade.

Do a wipe in arcade. We need a arcade wipe. Is the solution.

When arcade guys will occupied getting snipers to easy pvp the survivor will be fine.

I understand im just not a fan of arcade pvp. The fighting is pointless cause nothing is worth anything. Its all super fast paced which is not infestation to me. Plus all this jumping and shooting and still after all these years people can still glitch the left peak so i cant see their head. Survival was advertised as original ISS/WarZ gameplay and its anything else than that. All these entrances and back doors and hop ups added to everything plus the spawn timer being too short and the spawns being way too close to the pvp areas just makes it arcade 2.0. Its a shame really.

* This game is crashing a lot now. ever since patch 4.0. Anyone else?

+ This game hasn't crashed since the 64bit was released. O_O

- Now I've crashed 4 times and froze up 1 time. So the patch 4.0 messed something up. besides the high jump.

... and this pc plays gtaV very well. like it's fixing to do in a minute. lol!