SUMMARY:

• Fixed the weapons system so macros cannot be abused. 
  • Reworked the OPTIONS menu for better understanding and navigation.
  • Bug fixes.
  • Improved the bus system on Survival for better navigation, without breaking the gameplay. 
  • Increased the amount of vehicle spawns on some maps.
  • Added new lootable crates. 
  • Increased the spawn protection timer on Survival.
  • Improved the spawns around the main PVP towns.
  • Made major changes to Wood Shield Barricades in Survival so they can be more common and not abused.
  • Improved the civilian and food loots in Survival.
  • Reworked the Safe zones in Oregon.
  • Weapon adjustments.

Full Patch Notes:

GENERAL CHANGES

USER INTERFACES AND MENUS:

• Fixed a bug that showed you the wrong "initial" character when selecting a game mode.
  • The weight system has been reworked and it should reflect better, and show better on the interface.
  • Added an option to show the distance from waypoints on the compass.
  • Split the GENERAL section of the OPTIONS menu. They're divided into General, Gameplay, and Interface.
  • Added an option to enable/disable profanity filter in chat. 
  • Fixed a bug that caused your screen to be stuck blurry when you get a notification your subscription is about to expire. 
  • Fixed some texts and localizations.

GENERAL FIXES & CHANGES:

• Fixed an issue in the UI on the Crafting Menu
  • Made some further changes to the guns and how they work to prevent people from abusing macros.
  • Fixed a bug that caused an error while joining your server through MY SERVERS that made you join with the wrong character.
  • You can no longer use the "ping system" when you're dead. 
  • Fixed a bug that made cars glitch out when someone jumped on them. 
  • Added a new progressive system to the "Map Events" (Heli crashes, airdrops, Slicer Zombies);
    • The more people there are on the server, the more frequent they will be.
  • Lowered the money you receive from Contested Areas.
  • Lowered the range of the zombie hits. 

ITEM CHANGES

ADDITIONS:

• Added 4 new item crates which will require new key cards. 

SczPtc0.pngQPiBgAE.png8xOEbwm.png
EaLLTtq.pngXoxMERs.pngnSUORCx.png
ynzTPZQ.png

• The following weapons and attachments statistics have been changed:
    • AK-15
      • Damage: 29 -> 26.5
      • Spread: 2.5 -> 3.3
    • M4A1
      • Damage: 26.5 -> 25.5
      • Fire rate: 611 -> 570
      • Recoil: 3.8 -> 3.4
    • M16
      • Recoil: 3.7 -> 3.4
    • AK-74M
      • Damage: 26 -> 25
      • Spread: 2.6 -> 2.4
    • AKM
      • Recoil: 4.1 -> 3.8
    • M4 Semi
      • Spread: 2.6 -> 2.2
      • Recoil: 3.8 -> 3.4
    • M4
      • Damage: 25 -> 24
      • Fire rate: 575 -> 555
    • Saiga
      • Decay: 3 -> 5
    • Mossberg 590
      • Decay 2 -> 4
    • Sig Sauer 556
      • Decay 110 -> 140
      • Spread: 2.1 -> 2.0
      • Recoil: 3.6 -> 3.3
    • IMI Tar-21
      • Recoil 3.2 -> 2.8
    • KT Decider
      • Decay: 2 -> 4
    • FN Scar CQC
      • Damage: 25.5 -> 24.5
      • Spread: 2.5 -> 3.0
      • Recoil: 3.8 -> 3.6
    • FN Night Stalker
      • Damage: 26 -> 25.5
      • Spread: 2.4 -> 2.5
      • Recoil: 3.6 -> 3.4
    • Double Barrel
      • Decay: 2 -> 3
    • L85
      • Damage: 25.5 -> 24.5
    • Reflex Sight G11
      • Recoil: -5% -> -9%
      • Spread: -10% -> -13%
    • Kobra SMRT
      • Recoil: -5% -> -9%
      • Spread: -10% -> -14%
    • Stanag C-Mag Elite
      • Recoil: 0% -> 7%
      • Spread: 0% -> 7%
    • The Cleaner
      • Damage: -12% -> -10%
      • Spread: -2% -> -6%
    • AK 7.62 Drum
      • Spread: 10% -> 15%
    • Heavy Barrel
      • Range: 10% -> 12%
      • Spread: -3% -> -9%
    • Reflex Sight
      • Range: 7% -> 10%
      • Spread: -10% -> -12%
    • Red Dot SP
      • Range: 7% -> 9%
      • Spread: -7% -> -11%
    • Compact Scope
      • Spread: -10% -> -25%
      • Recoil: 5% -> 0%
    • Silencer
      • Recoil: 0% -> -6%
      • Spread: -2% -> -6%
    • Flash Hider
      • Spread: -5% -> -8%
    • SMG Grip
      • Range: 5% -> 10%
      • Recoil: -10% -> 20%
      • Spread: -2% -> -12%
    • Kobra Sight
      • Range: 5% -> 11%
      • Spread: -6% -> -11%
    • Holographic Sight
      • Spread: -8% -> -13%
    • Rifle Laser
      • Spread: -5% -> -12%
    • ACOG Sight
      • Spread: -5% -> -12%
    • Forward Grip
      • Recoil: -15% -> -30%
      • Spread: -2% -> -20%
  • Reworked the icons of the QBZ-95 and its skinned.

SKINS & SKINBOXES:

• Changed the model of the Dreadnought Skinbox.
  • Fixed the drop model of the Competitive skin recipe.
  • Fixed all adventure backpack skins that didn't have skinned arm parts.

ARCADE

MAPS

• Lounge:
    • Added a Winter themed Lounge
  • Colorado: 
    • Fixed the door at Lonetree farm that required a keycard to open wrongfully
    • Fixed some small map bugs such as flying objects, etc.
  • Oregon:
    • We have moved the previous Safe Zone to the Eastside added one further to the West.
      NOTE: Be careful when logging the first time if you had a character inside the safe zone before.

SURVIVAL

FIXES & CHANGES

• Fixed a bug where players couldn't apply for clans.
  • Replaced all the "Bus Stops" in the Safe zones with "Shuttles". 
    • You can now travel from safe zone to safe zone free of charge. 
  • Added some new bus stops across the map.
    • They are near important cities and towns but they do not connect directly to safe zones.
    • They will have a cost in SD cash.
    • They are only available on Official servers.
  • Players can no longer use the "double jump" in Private Servers.
  • Increased the Spawn Protection from 15 to 20 seconds.
  • Made some changes to the Wood Shield Barricades so we can actually have them more common, but without them playing such a huge part and be spammed around during PvP. 
    • Increased its cooldown to 5 seconds.
    • Increased its weight to 6.7kg.
    • Increased the health of it to 250.
  • Decreased the health of the Barb Wire Barricade to 220.
  • Decreased the health of the Sandbag Barricades to 320.
  • Added a player detection on the helicopter crashes. The items will not respawn if players are nearby.
  • Increased the general amount of ammo inside magazines and clips. They will usually have at least 90% in them.

CRAFTING:

• Added the craft XP to the crating list items.
  • Made changes to the Camping Backpack Recipe:
    • Hunter backpack Removed
    • Alice Backpack Added (2 Alice Backpacks)
  • Fixed the ammo recipes.

LOOT:

• We have increased the amount of food around the map.
  • Civilian loot has been increased all around.
  • Increased the overall loot on Official servers. 
  • Helicopter crash loot has been improved.
  • Zombie loot has been improved in Radiation Zones.
  • Super Zombie loot has been improved.
  • Slicer Zombie loot has been improved.
  • The "Special" zombies now have a chance of dropping money upon death.

MAPS:

• OREGON
    • We have moved the previous Safe Zone to the Eastside added one further to the West.
      NOTE: Be careful when logging the first time if you had a character inside the safe zone before.

gbCJRIJ.jpg

• COLORADO V1
    • Fixed some rocks that were misplaced all around the map.
    • Increased the maximum amount of vehicles (from 9 to 11).
    • Fixed the broken wall entries around Camp Splinter that could cause zombies to get stuck.
    • Added the 5-Story building to Whitestone Mountain.
    • The amount of items you can get from common rooms has been increased to 3 (from 2).
    • Decreased the respawn timer in towns such as Boulder, Campos, Clearview, and Smallville.
    • Increased the amount of food spawns in markets (big and small).
    • Added more player spawns around Smallville.
    • Added more player spawns around Campos.
    • We have reworked the safe zones design to make it easier to navigate and find the NPCs and workbenches.
    • Added a jump up to the back of the garage in Clearview.
    • Added more cover around Smallville with vehicles, trees, and rocks.

Estimated patch size: 210MB

Estimated downtime: 1 hour

Estimated Patch time: 19.11.2020 10:00 AM CET

Pre-patch notes might be changed if we need to fix/add something.

Once again thank you for your great support! Want to support us even more? Make sure to share these updates with your friends and followers!

For any feedback about the game please let us know at http://playnewz.com/feedback

If you'd like to share suggestions and ideas you have for the game please let us know at https://suggest.playnewz.com/

To stay updated regarding the patch and server downtime please follow us on our social media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Infestation.NewZ/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/infestationnewz
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/thenewz
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/InfestationTheNewZOfficial
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/infestationthenewz
Forums: https://forums.fredaikis.com/

• Thanks 1

I really hope that  loot will not be greatly increased. It's already enough in general.

If the amount of loot increases, then the point was from the wipe, if there is more loot again? Don't do this guys.

I'm sorry for my English if it's bad.

7 minutes ago, RIpper1403 said:

I really hope that  loot will not be greatly increased. It's already enough in general.

If the amount of loot increases, then the point was from the wipe, if there is more loot again? Don't do this guys.

I'm sorry for my English if it's bad.

No, don't worry. We only increase it a little bit.

not only the loot or small changes have to be done to get the game back on the line ... you have to do new thinks , weekly changes , weekly dev / Mod streams , adds on youtube / twitch or ppl that streame the game and get paid for it ...

• Thanks 2

you mean increasing super zombie and slincer loot, so the sniper rifle drop will also be a bit bigger? <3

please just little bit :/ i trying and trying 100 super zoombie 13 slicers, maybe unlucky but sad...

* "Players can no longer use the" double jump "in Private Servers."

Would that be the jump with the "V" keybind?
won't we be able to high jump private servers anymore? haha why is that? it will disturb a lot who plays on private server

* "Increased the overall loot on Official servers"

Guys, if you guys want me to fill the official servers and decrease the amount of player on the private servers, just stop selling the private servers

5 hours ago, Mikall said:

* "Players can no longer use the" double jump "in Private Servers."

Would that be the jump with the "V" keybind?
won't we be able to high jump private servers anymore? haha why is that? it will disturb a lot who plays on private server

* "Increased the overall loot on Official servers"

Guys, if you guys want me to fill the official servers and decrease the amount of player on the private servers, just stop selling the private servers

i think the double jump remove is to stop people from leaving chars into "overpower" spots and ghost with them, like in spot you can't reach without double jump

• Thanks 1

Hey Devs Team, i want to sugest something to you guys. Something that i really miss in the game is the old UI of the "Infestation: Survivor Stories", is it possible to put it back on the game or maybe we have a possibility to choose between wich one (The Old HP, Food and Water or The NewZ new HP, Food and Water)

Thanks for still working on the game guys!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kid96PT said:

i think the double jump remove is to stop people from leaving chars into "overpower" spots and ghost with them, like in spot you can't reach without double jump

Got it, very good ...
But I would like you to explain to me, how will a new player, who wants to play with friends on a private server, how can he take this item on top of the tank? since he will no longer be able to "double jump" it on a private server, but he can "double jump" on the official server very good right! makes a lot of sense about it!

xqCFvli.jpg

The double jump is not only for "overpower" spots, it is also for new players to get to know the game completely, to limit this mechanics of the game just to "encourage" players to go to official servers, it will only keep new players away or stop playing. 

Sorry for the english i'm brazilian and i don't have a fluent english

Damn ... Guys, you said the loot was slightly increased. I walked around Boulder City and found so many guns and weapons that they didn't fit into my Alice backpack.

I don't understand why you made a wipe if there is even more loot now? (Especially guns) With the rest of the loot, everything is almost fine, but why so much military loot and guns? Especially in civilian places. I advise you to fix it faster before the game turns back to what it was. People started leaving again because they realized that no changes had happened and this was not an old ISS(WarZ). There is a lot of loot again, there is no sense of survival, etc. It's sad that the old game won't come back. You had to fundamentally change everything. Lots of zombies, rare AR and a sense of fear. But everything returned to what it was before the wipe.

• Thanks 1

* Please put back the HIGH JUMP. / double jump. ON PVE.

I only play Survival PVE.  No high jump on PVE = That Ruined my game play indeed. wonderful. :(

.. welp.. I'm off to play another game now. till this is back on pve.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RIpper1403 said:

Damn ... Guys, you said the loot was slightly increased. I walked around Boulder City and found so many guns and weapons that they didn't fit into my Alice backpack.

I don't understand why you made a wipe if there is even more loot now? (Especially guns) With the rest of the loot, everything is almost fine, but why so much military loot and guns? Especially in civilian places. I advise you to fix it faster before the game turns back to what it was. People started leaving again because they realized that no changes had happened and this was not an old ISS(WarZ). There is a lot of loot again, there is no sense of survival, etc. It's sad that the old game won't come back. You had to fundamentally change everything. Lots of zombies, rare AR and a sense of fear. But everything returned to what it was before the wipe.

I completely agree, the game after the wipe has already started wrong, it didn't start like the old iss warZ.
I played in the iss warz in 2012, weapons and ammunition were rare, food was rare, to the point that you had to play with other players you didn't know in search of food in the cities, you at least worried about weapons. Today the game has become pure pvp, if you find another survivor you have never seen, you simply kill or die. You do not have the slightest desire to interact, in the past you used to be without food alone and you had to get together with other people, talked by voip and interpreted, today voip only serves to curse the other.
I remember that I entered a city alone, found another survivor, exchanged food, when we saw we were in a group of 5 people cleaning the city without even knowing each other,
and because nobody had a gun and we were forced to join.
In the old iss warz as weapons and ammunition were extremely rare, you shouldn't go shooting any 1 to avoid spending as it would take a long time to find, you used your weapons and ammunition wisely.
Today the game in survival mode is unfortunately only there to please crying pvp players, who want more and more chances for weapons, sniper rifles, etc.
The increase in food was the complaint of pvp players who are campering in the city like a retard waiting for survivors to kill, then they run out of food and have to leave the campsite to search.
With this significant increase in food loot you won't need to do that, the survival game again has returned to a pure pvp game where zombies and survival is an illusion.

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

8 hours ago, Mikall said:

I completely agree, the game after the wipe has already started wrong, it didn't start like the old iss warZ.
I played in the iss warz in 2012, weapons and ammunition were rare, food was rare, to the point that you had to play with other players you didn't know in search of food in the cities, you at least worried about weapons. Today the game has become pure pvp, if you find another survivor you have never seen, you simply kill or die. You do not have the slightest desire to interact, in the past you used to be without food alone and you had to get together with other people, talked by voip and interpreted, today voip only serves to curse the other.
I remember that I entered a city alone, found another survivor, exchanged food, when we saw we were in a group of 5 people cleaning the city without even knowing each other,
and because nobody had a gun and we were forced to join.
In the old iss warz as weapons and ammunition were extremely rare, you shouldn't go shooting any 1 to avoid spending as it would take a long time to find, you used your weapons and ammunition wisely.
Today the game in survival mode is unfortunately only there to please crying pvp players, who want more and more chances for weapons, sniper rifles, etc.
The increase in food was the complaint of pvp players who are campering in the city like a retard waiting for survivors to kill, then they run out of food and have to leave the campsite to search.
With this significant increase in food loot you won't need to do that, the survival game again has returned to a pure pvp game where zombies and survival is an illusion.

Oh yeah! What is the point of calling it survival if food is everywhere, medicines are constantly falling out of zombies and weapons,guns can be found in every building?

Yesterday I just wanted to run around Crearview, but as always, I was killed by the damn campers sitting on the rooftops and just waiting for the players. This is not survival. Not at all!

F*** these campers, let them go looking for food and medicine around!  There used to be groups. There was survival and fear. Now we again have only huge masses of loot and pvp. Why  you guys don't  listen to players when they ask for really important things? If you released real survival, people would not leave this game.

• Thanks 3

We talked about loot and other things, but the hotfix only affected the RECOIL AND SPREAD ... 🤦‍♂️

WARZ REBOOT! Ahah, I laugh and sad at the same time! We got the same open world again with fewer snipers and slightly fewer weapons.

I was so excited to hear about the game's return. It was pretty good at first, but with this patch you ruined everything again! Thanks

Edited by RIpper1403
  • Thanks 2

Now weapons fully depends on all the attachments you added to the game. Remember the days when you could pvp without attachments and if you had a forward and a compact it only helped slightly. The guns shoot one or two straight bullets then the spread goes wildly inaccurate. I dont have 100 of each attachments now you're forcing me to inevitably spend money on the game because that is your END GAME. Just to not listen to players and make as much money on your game until it dies then move on to another reboot. Please change the guns back this is just awful.  

• Thanks 1

On 11/20/2020 at 12:44 PM, RIpper1403 said:

If you released real survival, people would not leave this game

Sorry my friend this game has ΝOTHING to do with survival. Not at ll and you should not expect anything different.Devs only intresting to make hilarius skins and grab real money from new players with unnessesery wipes! They dont care for old and dedicate players.Like you say if game dies they just rename the same crap to somthing new!!! I just lauphing with all those giving money for this! If you wanna play a REAL SURVIVAL GAME try somthing like DayZ there the money count!!!

• Cool 1