Sign in to follow this  
Saul Goodman

Reduce "bleeding"

Should the chance of bleeding be reduced  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should the chance of bleeding be reduced

Devs,

Maybe a suggestion ideal for next patch.

could there be a reduction in getting bleeding in survival,literally every other hit in big areas makes you bleed its a bit OP..sure bandages are not rare but its annoying lol.

• Haha 1

On 11/16/2020 at 9:16 AM, Saul Goodman said:

Devs,

Maybe a suggestion ideal for next patch.

could there be a reduction in getting bleeding in survival,literally every other hit in big areas makes you bleed its a bit OP..sure bandages are not rare but its annoying lol.

No. Go play arcade. 

• Thanks 1

You say ;

On 11/16/2020 at 9:16 AM, Saul Goodman said:

sure bandages are not rare but its annoying lol.

this is just the cry of those who want an easier game.

If you want an easier game, play arcade.

Anyway the way is already being destroyed by whiners. So I don't care anymore.

Put snipers on and destroy the mode at once.

• Thanks 1

On 11/24/2020 at 8:52 AM, JKS said:

You say ;

this is just the cry of those who want an easier game.

If you want an easier game, play arcade.

Anyway the way is already being destroyed by whiners. So I don't care anymore.

Put snipers on and destroy the mode at once.

I disagree. I do not want an easier game. But I find it annoying because 1. why are these zombies inflicting bleed-out level wounds all the time with their fists and 2. not much of a penalty because after a few hours of gameplay I have bandages up the wazoo and the bleed turns into an inventory penalty more than a health penalty. With the current surplus of supplies, I'd like to see more of a risk to taking a hit and I don't think bleeding is much of one unless you are sub 3 hours of game play. Perhaps various infection models requiring different cures, maybe with different penalties for them. Maybe those penalties could be non-reset with death so that you have a reason to seek specific areas or explore for the cures instead of just dying to get out of it. Maybe even a crafting mission to locate the items needed to craft your specific cure.

I don't know the solution, but I know the point of bleeding and I think that bleeding isn't serving the purpose that it has in gameplay here. I don't care about bleeding because bandages are easy and if you don't have them, other health items are plentiful. And if you don't have health items, who cares if you die anyway with the item surplus. Bleeding isn't making my game  harder, it's just making it more annoying.

This is a great place for the developers to do something with survivor. It's been well discussed that no one cares about dying because of the loot surplus. But a risk of injury that has consequences beyond respawn could force some more "fear" back into this survival game.