Sign in to follow this  
lokoas2

PRIVATE SERVER PRICE

just notice it went up from 2310 to 2940  ( 7 / 10 )

and now 3527

who make this stupid idea without giving any warning

are u charging us for for alien ? cuz i rented a server when it was supose to drop skins but nothing

and now lastest patch says it drops as it should be...

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Neykton said:

I feel the same, Well 12 $ for 7days was kindoff ok, but now it is 15$ for 7 fucking days xD, why. 

Money money Kappa

With not having so great sucsess with my own rented server for 3 months i decided for long time ago to just add GC on a frinds server instead. His server has been up running for long time and not had so much issues with, My server K00L was more or less down while having it, could not connect to it during night time when alien was there, just shit! If you have a trusted frind I recommend you all to do the same and go togheter to rent, with todays rent fee you need to be atleast 5-6 guys on one server to make it more resonable for you all! We decided after this extreame prices we are not gone put anymore GC on, its just getting to expenceive! But than again our GI's are stacked for lifetime! :) 

Our community used to own 4+ servers at one time but now we wont even buy one because the current price just doesn't seem reasonable. Like the old saying goes. '' If it isn't broken, don't fix it'' hashtag bring the prices back

• Love 1

1 hour ago, GENETICZZ said:

You gotta think of, you lose players = you lose money = less money to pay the Servers = higher prices to earn more money again. Servers are expensive as hell.

gotta think, at a time we had more players. Even now there are a decent amount of players. I remember they said they were going to raise the price due to the amount of players buying the servers, since they didn't have the space for the amount people were trying to buy. 

Guys,

Keep in mind private server prices are dynamic and change depending on the region you want to rent a private server in. There has been a change (now already a while ago) but I believe this was also announced and explained why this happened. Anyways, prices are dynamic and change from time to time, just like how there are discounts in your local store. When it's about servers it's a little bit more complicated but for example our server provider could increase renting costs - then we have to higher the renting costs for players too. Hope this is more clear now.

Best Regards,

Sven

I understand how the hosting company could have increased the price, but have the powers that be considered shopping for a different host? Doing so might save them a few bucks in the long run, provide a bit more in terms of stability and in turn maybe save  players a bit of dough? Even if you didn't actually intend to change hosts, sometimes the threat is enough to become a bargaining chip for better rates. But I'm just a pee-on know nothing player with a suggestion... Take it how you will...

• Love 1