Sign in to follow this  
therehere3

Why the hell is team-killing on???

Hi... Would love for someone to logically tell me why in the world is killing your group members on?

This create a dogshit experience for anyone trying to group up.

These dogshit kill-on-sight people literally trick me into grouping up with them because they said they'll group n loot with me.

Then they literally kill me for my fucking 1 bandage.........

Not a survival game if you keep this sort of gameplay...

Finally writing about this because this has happened 6 times already and now my only option is to literally never look for a group and just play alone solo.... Not a good "survival" experience. 

Remember that it is a survival game, the first rule is not to trust anyone and try to survive. You can also create and join a clan, this way you will not receive damage when you are in a group. Have a nice day. Regards

2 hours ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

Remember that it is a survival game, the first rule is not to trust anyone and try to survive. You can also create and join a clan, this way you will not receive damage when you are in a group. Have a nice day. Regards

Thanks for the reply.

However, I don't feel like my question as been adequately answered.

Indeed it is a survival game, therefore do whatever it takes to survive should be the goal.

Knowing that, if a person ever were to run into a group of 5 there is NO chance that one person would survive, therefore grouping up is the BEST way. It's a numbers-game precisely. 

This means when grouping up you have a better advantage in surviving, this does NOT mean putting faith into other players and accepting creating a group means they now get to know exactly where your location is and also do damage to kill you. By doing this, there is literally no reason to have this group feature.

Just have it for clans only....

Also, long-term. This also incentives players to do exactly what you just said "not to trust anyone". I mean, is that really a community we'd like to create?

Of course it's ultimately you're decisions, I can only give my suggestions and input.

Thanks.