Sign in to follow this  
RIpper1403

Opinion about new survival

I would like to express my opinion about  survival reboot.

I would like to see different lighting. Similar to Warz. That lighting somehow made the game better. It created an atmosphere.

Please remove the damn stairs from the bridges. This looks ridiculous.

I can also say that you have not returned Warz style loot. I've been playing the game since 2012 and I know how it was.

remove skins from survival

Rifles are fairly easy to find, and sometimes there are a lot of them in military bases, given that the number of zombies is small

Ammo were quite difficult to find!

night vision goggles were extremely rare, but can be easily found now.

Military rifles(m16,m4 etc.) did not spawn in barns, markets or small shops and other similar locations. They only spawn in military points or police stations / police cars. I only remember that in these places it was possible to find some not rare pistols, m4 semi,kruger or AKM,but not m16,bizon,mp5 etc.

Previously, everyone played, in particular, with kruegers or pistols, but now you can easily found Bizon, which many years ago I first found only after a year of playing.

You can add more zombies to military bases and big cities. I remember that time in WarZ. This makes military sites not easily accessible. To find something, you have to sneak or fight your way through zombies.

So, where have the running and screaming zombies gone? Who shouted and called the crowd.

I remember that before it was not easy to find good melee weapons. (Machete, hatchet, ax) Only bats, flashlights and similar garbage were easily accessible
It was a good time..

Overall, I'm glad the game is back. You guys are great, but there are some things to consider. They can still be fixed before it's too late.

Good luck! This game will live forever.

Edited by RIpper1403
  • Thanks 1

I don't see a problem in skins, it's just a way that they can make money and i doesn't affect gameplay at all.

The nvgs beeing more frequently i found pretty cool, the game at night is SO DARK that you can barely see one inch ahead of yourself if you don't set the brightness to max(wich makes the game look so much worse)

I can agree with the m16 and m4 beeing droped at civilian locations I can sure see your point but I've been looting mostly small towns and am yet to find an m4, and have only found like, 5 or 6 m16 in those cities.The drop rates seem kinda low and I have not seen SCARS, imitars, sig sauers or any of those in the civilian cities.

And PLEASE do not comeback with the running zombies, that time was a horrible time in infestation/warZ , the devs even removed them because no one liked them.

On 10/17/2020 at 5:07 PM, LuanGameplayx said:

I don't see a problem in skins, it's just a way that they can make money and i doesn't affect gameplay at all.

The nvgs beeing more frequently i found pretty cool, the game at night is SO DARK that you can barely see one inch ahead of yourself if you don't set the brightness to max(wich makes the game look so much worse)

I can agree with the m16 and m4 beeing droped at civilian locations I can sure see your point but I've been looting mostly small towns and am yet to find an m4, and have only found like, 5 or 6 m16 in those cities.The drop rates seem kinda low and I have not seen SCARS, imitars, sig sauers or any of those in the civilian cities.

And PLEASE do not comeback with the running zombies, that time was a horrible time in infestation/warZ , the devs even removed them because no one liked them.

Ok, I still agree about skins. Now I remembered the running zombies, and I forgot that they were a problem.

I came to Boulder City and there were large loot boxes in one of the buildings. In all, but except  two boxes I got guns (two m4's, scar night stalker and masada). I think this is a bit too much for one building. The chance of such weapons from boxes should be reduced.

The loot is fine the way it is. Overall the reboot is very well done. Don't let a small very vocal group ruin this game for you. As a long term PAYING customer... I say Well done. I am happy. Keep it how it is right now. I'm okay with the randomness makes it fun, It's no fun to always know where to go for x item. I found some good stuff in the most random places lately. Really great.