Sign in to follow this  
Silenterror

Patch 3.8

I've got through the patch notes and i have to admit 95% of so called changes involve just cosmetic changes and touch ups. Reading previously some rumors its going to be a " book of changes" it turned out to be small fixing and adjustments. Hope the reboot will bring more on Wednesday. If not its all the same as used to be with small tweaks...If that is a case so called reboot will have 100 ppl in 2-3 weeks

1 hour ago, zitoslaw said:

I've got through the patch notes and i have to admit 95% of so called changes involve just cosmetic changes and touch ups. Reading previously some rumors its going to be a " book of changes" it turned out to be small fixing and adjustments. Hope the reboot will bring more on Wednesday. If not its all the same as used to be with small tweaks...If that is a case so called reboot will have 100 ppl in 2-3 weeks

There is so much more fixing and changing on the patch than cosmetic adjustments. 

You can't simply count the number of letters/lines on it to come to such a conclusion. Each fix and change has its own "line" on the notes and therefore, each small change (like you mentioned, the cosmetics) has its own line. 

If you look under the Survival, which is where the biggest rework is, you will see how much has changed on it. Plus how bigger those changes are and how much more impactful they are. 

• Thanks 1

Hello.
Sorry for my English. Software translate.
Your update is fine.
But you still haven't solved the issue of riots or players killing you through.
It's been years since its hard and you haven't fixed anything.
It’s like the containers inside buildings in Nato where the no clip is still there.
Still at nato or no clip players the top of the control towers still not set.
I would not speak of insults of all kinds, racism, xenophobia.
You don't do anything and the players are still there.
Best regards, uncle3313.
Edited by tonton3313
  • Thanks 1