ElChupacabra

SURVIVAL REBOOT

-U are making mistake again. U need to introduce leages/seasons to survival (wipes every 3 month or something like "tarkov"). Wipe is too late. Many players will not come back. 

-When u create Survival I was saying the same, sooner or later wipe will be needed and nobody listen. Problem is, when u doing wipe and tell everyone u never do one.

-Furthermore, this game dont need basebuilding at all, we have unlimited savezones. Don't  copy mods from Dayz(where gameplay is slow af). Just balance loot and playerspawns properly. Remove team tags (I know 3 players only),  but this is bad for survival mode and charackter of this game.

-Big no no for private servers and vehicles.

I keep my fingers crossed for a new start. PXVI comeback my buddies let's try it;D

• Thanks 1

Cant wait to try it!...Old WarZ player here, and finally someone heard us and bring back this game...Best game ever WARZ.

About basebuildings, we dont need basebuildings in a game like this.

Edited by Leaozinh29

On 10/7/2020 at 9:10 PM, Marciinho said:

A very bad idea, I have communicated most of it with the active players in the suvirval. What I was told is that everyone will stop playing if this happens

The active players on NewZ was about like 300 players active are the people who just want PVP and skins and snipfest etc..the others k of players are the players who want the original ISS, and it is coming back ;) 

Not going to lie im pretty hyped about this,

i actually hope that some of the following is part of Survival

• SKINS dont carry over to survival (we dont need skins here,We want normal ISS feel)
  • Lockboxes return (so we can stash loot in towns)
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Leaozinh29 said:

The active players on NewZ was about like 300 players active are the people who just want PVP and skins and snipfest etc..the others k of players are the players who want the original ISS, and it is coming back ;) 

Also for those players who enjoy what you mentioned, there's still Arcade for them. 

• Thanks 1

Hey devs,

Maybe we could have a separate dedicated section on the forum for "Infestation Survival Stories 2020"?

That way its a fresh section dedicated to the new revival game and not been confused with previous suggestions in the already existing "survival" part of the forum.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Hey devs,

Maybe we could have a separate dedicated section on the forum for "Infestation Survival Stories 2020"?

That way its a fresh section dedicated to the new revival game and not been confused with previous suggestions in the already existing "survival" part of the forum.

100% Agree

• Thanks 1

Well,

I will back after a few years. 

Hope this game is the same as old infestation.

Keep working guys we want old infestation and full servers. 

It won't be the old WarZ, now you have the map after corrections and you can see how it looks.

There were no ladders, groups, cars, krafting, skilltree in the old WarZ.

When Old Players enter the game, new players will not play. This is called an experience.

One thing that will happen is  reset your GI and XP but that won't change anything.

I wish they just disable skins in Survival mode...Skins in Survival mode just destroy the feeling..I mean they could make skins, but only for cosmetics and should not allow to use skins in weapons etc.. this way would be much better, i know they need to make money i know, but people can use skins in other modes if they want to play with skins, and you can make skins for cosmetics. But please dont allow use skins in survival mode in weapons etc... 

Im also a old WarZ/ISS player and i will come back tomorrow

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Does anyone know what the time ETA is on this for today?

I think nobody knows untill now. I hope that some DEV let us know asap.

2 hours ago, Keymbo said:

Release it now.

Lmao i read all your comments "fuck this games done" etc etc. Here you are more anticipated than ever for the wipe. The game was dead, this gives it light. If you are too childish to see that then please leave. The new community will be better without P2W nerds like youself