ElChupacabra

SURVIVAL REBOOT

I also wanted to add..

Many players are unhappy with the fact that they spent money on this game (private servers, premium, etc.) Guys, everything ends sooner or later and it doesn't matter if you spent the money or not. I spent a lot of money buying premium accounts in ISS, so what? I played for my own pleasure and where is my loot now? It simply doesn't exist, because ISS has been dead for 5 years. Now there is a turn to the past and many should be happy about it. Old ISS only with new functions and different additives. Stop crying over wasted time and money. If you spent this money, then in any case it all would be lost someday!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, K 0 0 L said:

no hard feeling to u btw

Ofc not hard feelings!!! But my point is about real money here...Btw i stop playing this crap about a year ago cuz became so boring pve and pvp and all my friends left the game too for much better games! But this is not the first time that happens...Devs wait until new players come and drop some money for prv servers or stupid armors and after awile they make this wipes...and this happen all over again without give anything good back only new fking skins with wings and horns instent make a real zombie survival game! I play OW the loot there is hilarious and everywhere...then i check Survival same there...i try to give a shot in PVP but only hackers and Thais with Macro...so i quit...Where is realism in this???You think only 20 players gonna leave???Check statistics and see the game is going to bottom cuz every day new games comes up and people is not stupid enough to stay to this fraud!!!

• Thanks 1

I played 850 hrs with NewZ, 1700 hrs with ISS and also hundreds with the original WarZ before it changed to ISS. I was sad when they shut down the servers of the original Warz so this news sounds great to me. Hope you guys can bring back the original feeling of WarZ. Please bring back the original textures and lightning etc etc.

Edited by benjudge

11 hours ago, RIpper1403 said:

Stop crying over wasted time and money. If you spent this money, then in any case it all would be lost someday

If you think in this way and you dont cry your money....why you dont buy me a premium account and one prv server as a gift???....just think that you lost some money!Simple!

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, miranda said:

если вы хотите иметь больше игроков, почему вы делаете так называемую «перезагрузку»? с перезагрузкой вы не только потерять стабильных игроков, но и свою репутацию и мочиться на игроков

Dont bother with all that is waste of time!!! This game is cash grabbing trash! In old days we make this conversation many times and nothing happened....waste of time and money!!!Nothing to do with zombie survival game...just run all day gather a ton of items until wipe come!No fun at all boring as hell

So im courius,

To play this to we continue to use the Newz client then just select "classic" OR do we download the infestation survival stories 2020 client on steam (aka the old game that got shut down)

i think this new survival mode should be separate from newz entirely to avoid confusion.

I hope they just seek reaction out of it. And I hope they only wipe Snipers, since they should be much rarer then. People who paid for private server should only get wiped their snipers. Not their Inv..

Why would you delete History of a Players char? I killed players zombies and gained XP, People took Days off just to play NewZ SV all night. And all you do is: yeah, lets delete char xd

I need my Char. I dont want to create a new one. I dont want to farm my Skill Tree again. I have that Kruger Survival Skin, so I was there before the offical release and still active. And you guys just dont give a ****

Sure new People would come, but is it worth it for all the money sv player spend? No. Is it worth it for just you guys? Yes/No

Your + Sites: Highest survival peak on realease Date, MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$€€€€€€€€€€€€

Your - Sites: Some OG Players leaving, many sad People, Potential Money going to get lost because of the older Players who used to play sv and buy monthly or even weekly, alot of hate..

I'm pretty angry about this Situation, and with just a skin and a char skin, you cannot replace 100+ or 1000+ of $/€ and Time people spend on SV

You probably read that and you probably will discuss that. And I hope something will change, I just have fucking 12000 GC on my Account renew my Private Server, and u just hit me like this. YOu made a fucking GC Sale, so People buy Gc and luckly for me that I waited a little before I renew my Server. Because I would have lost 25€ right there. And that stupid Tip thing for the service? WTF????????????? Yeah, here 50% TIP for ruin the only Gamemode I'm loving! Oh, what? You will delete all the things I just spend money on yesterday? Oh no problem, we get a skin bois, lets go..

I hope you guys just troll us. Please! Dont delete everything from us

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Keymbo said:

I hope they just seek reaction out of it. And I hope they only wipe Snipers, since they should be much rarer then. People who paid for private server should only get wiped their snipers. Not their Inv..

Why would you delete History of a Players char? I killed players zombies and gained XP, People took Days off just to play NewZ SV all night. And all you do is: yeah, lets delete char xd

I need my Char. I dont want to create a new one. I dont want to farm my Skill Tree again. I have that Kruger Survival Skin, so I was there before the offical release and still active. And you guys just dont give a ****

Sure new People would come, but is it worth it for all the money sv player spend? No. Is it worth it for just you guys? Yes/No

Your + Sites: Highest survival peak on realease Date, MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$€€€€€€€€€€€€

Your - Sites: Some OG Players leaving, many sad People, Potential Money going to get lost because of the older Players who used to play sv and buy monthly or even weekly, alot of hate..

I'm pretty angry about this Situation, and with just a skin and a char skin, you cannot replace 100+ or 1000+ of $/€ and Time people spend on SV

You probably read that and you probably will discuss that. And I hope something will change, I just have fucking 12000 GC on my Account renew my Private Server, and u just hit me like this. YOu made a fucking GC Sale, so People buy Gc and luckly for me that I waited a little before I renew my Server. Because I would have lost 25€ right there. And that stupid Tip thing for the service? WTF????????????? Yeah, here 50% TIP for ruin the only Gamemode I'm loving! Oh, what? You will delete all the things I just spend money on yesterday? Oh no problem, we get a skin bois, lets go..

I hope you guys just troll us. Please! Dont delete everything from us

Your not the only one, however its just a game..I've spent hours looting,ive spent money buying things,YET..i think this move is necessary for the survival of the game and to reboot its player base.

you cant make all the cummunity happy, sacrifices have to be made..im willing to bet a good 80% of old players wont return anyway. BUT it will attract new players, and only doing an half assed wipe  wouldn't be fair to new players..it has to be all or nothing.

i vote a FULL WIPE!

AND this is coming from someone whos put hundreds of hours into the game and spent alot of money.

Edited by Saul Goodman

1 hour ago, Saul Goodman said:

BUT it will attract new players

Why this dosnt happen without the wipe out???? Whats the difference??? Lets say im an old player and you are new...which you think gonna have the advandage...ofc the old cuz he already knows where to check for guns snipers ammo....he already knows the maps...So wipe is tottaly unnessesary just to attract new players

On 10/6/2020 at 10:45 AM, ElChupacabra said:

Dear community,

As some of you might have heard we have been preparing a pretty big patch the past couple of months. This patch will obvious affect all game modes (in a great way), but the central focus point of the patch is... Survival!

test.jpg

This topic is exclusively about SURVIVAL, so ARCADE (OPEN WORLD) and BATTLE ROYALE will remain as they are.

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN SURVIVAL?

To summarize: 

• Reverted animations back
  • Reworked lighting
  • Reworked the whole loot system to make it as similar to early I:SS days as possible. That includes extremely rare snipers!
  • Readjusted weapons and attachments to make them feel more like they used to
  • Revisited the crafting system
  • Disabled basebuilding so we can continue working on it to make it fit the environment better
  • Aiming this at the hardcore I:SS players who wanted the "original" feeling of the game
  • All this with all our improvements (64-bit client, Anticheat, Player Market, etc...)

We have been deeply looking into Survival and evaluating carefully everything that is going on there to see where we can improve in order to bring back the old Infestation: Survivor Stories/The War Z feelings that players yearn so much! So adjusting the current Survival system, as in the loot, the map lighting, crafting that makes more sense will come in handy. This will bring the great feeling of tension and all the previous titles brought, with all the fixes and updates we have done in the past years. 

With that in mind, we are also taking over on Steam the page for Infestation: Survivor Stories and with that it will also increase our reach by a lot. People who own that game already will be notified about the game being up again, will be able to download OUR client through Steam, which will attract a lot of new and returning players. The regular client on Steam will continue working as it is. 

WILL THERE BE A WIPE?

• Short answer is YES. There will be a full wipe on the game mode. Things that are used on the other game modes will remain.
  • GI, Survival Dollars, Skill Trees and character XP/Rep WILL be wiped
  • GC, skins, skin recipes, the characters themselves and other items purchased for GC WILL NOT be wiped

BUT WHY?!

• Giving a clean slate to all players will give them a new opportunity to grow along with the game. If players were to keep their unbalanced loot (remember, we completely reworked the loot), new players would be in a huge disadvantage.
  • Though you will lose your items, you will gain many, many more players/enemies to play against, so it is up to you to obviously weigh those two things... Would you rather have a full, huge GI with a few enemies, or start anew along and against many other players? 
  • So, get ready to relive the tension and the whole idea and concept of an actual Survival game mode, with all the fixes and improvements from our team! Dive in this adventure again with your friends and call them all to rejoin you and rejoice on what actually defined zombie survival games!

WILL THERE BE A COMPENSATION?

Yes. We will be rewarding past players with special skins and exclusive character clothes depending on the size and rarity of their GI. More info about this in a later thread.

The moment this announcement is live, we will save all the GI info, so there is no "manipulation" of GIs to try and make them bigger.

Best Wishes from the Fredaikis Team

YES!!! AT LAST!!!

On 10/8/2020 at 8:22 PM, benjudge said:

Hope you guys can bring back the original feeling of WarZ.

the previous feeling will never come back. People have learned to play it and they know there is no humanity here ... this is PVP with weapons or with a flashlight ... we will be fighting with flashlights. This is the feeling to kill, not to survive and help others.

• Thanks 1

JUST A SCAM! After checking out STEAM for ISS, it is just basically a WIPE of XP and Inventory. SAME FREAKING OREGAN MAP! Just cosmetic changes. BUT BUT BUT They will NEVER survive the old and past comments of ISS (which cannot be removed from steam if only rebooting ISS). Who in the world made this decision. It is just being done to generate additional income from the OLD players not new as they are not coming with this "OLD" engine that is constantly being patched. I have 3,000+ hours on this game and have rented private servers. I played this game like a person plays Solitaire. Just to kill time when alone early and late night. Most people I have played with on this game do the same. Well it looks like the game is at a end.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hobocus said:

Well it looks like the game is at a end.

Dont worry they gonna change the name of game again to "Infestation-The new Scam"To attract new player and take their money too!!!

• Thanks 1

the game survival has almost become a strategy game, so the so-called reboot patch is not good - destroys the game and players
reboot patch can be used for the games openworld and batle royale where there is only shooting and jumping

Edited by miranda

10 hours ago, miranda said:

the game survival has almost become a strategy game, so the so-called reboot patch is not good - destroys the game and players
reboot patch can be used for the games openworld and batle royale where there is only shooting and jumping

Can  you elaborate on this? 

Arcade (Open World) are at what some people want. Survival is aimed to more strategic playstyle... And with the current state, it's not giving out that feeling and that's what we're working on. 

You haven't seen the patch live yet, so please make sure you do so before saying the patch is not good. 

On 10/8/2020 at 2:25 AM, TheWraith said:

You must wake up dude! we dont talk about some weapons clearing only Who gives a shit about some snipers and armors? ...Players losing REAL money here!! Thats why the game has lost all player base and now they hope to attract new ones just to steal money from those too! Devs only milk money from you and dont give a fuck what you want really...so good luck with this crap!

This is exactly what's being wiped... Items and character stats. That's all. And only on Survival. 

Arcade will remain the same, cosmetic items that you purchased with GC will remain on your account to be used on all game modes. 

On 10/8/2020 at 11:27 AM, jigsaw7 said:

- Outro ponto que EU VI e ja vi gente REPORTANDO, pessoas que utilizam MACRO devem ou não serem banidas ? e pessoas que utilizam hack, pois acho um cumulo você jogando vamos dizer assim "limpo" e ver as outras pessoas usando hack isso é desgastante se é que me entende, o jogo não fica "amigável" fica um jogo CHATO ai muitas vezes você sabe quem é o jogador que faz jogadas "mágicas" e "mentirosas", porem o jogo parece que não bane esse tipo de pessoa por que AS VEZES são pessoas que gastam dinheiro no jogo, pra mim não importa SE esta jogando errado acho que a regra é clara o BANIMENTO vem pra este motivo.

Caso de macro de tiro está sendo resolvido. Infelizmente são os fabricantes de mouse os responsáveis... 

Sobre hacker, todos são banidos, sem excessão. Não é só porque você ou alguém reporta alguém que ele será banido... Todo caso é avaliado igualmente o tempo todo. 

On 10/8/2020 at 11:27 AM, jigsaw7 said:

- A primeira coisa que DEVEM pensar no novo servidor é o caso de CRACHAR o jogo este sempre foi o ponto que deixa muitos desanimados também no jogo, pois conheço pessoas que tem um baita PC e internet para jogar e mesmo assim devido ao jogo crachar muitas vezes se torna massante jogar, pois do nada eles caem ou as vezes esta no carro cracha tbm isso é uma coisa que causa exaustão.

Nosso desenvolvimento no jogo melhorou muito essas coisas e crashes, de acordo com nossas estatísticas são raríssimas (todo crash gera um log que até contabilizamos). Infelizmente não temos como arrumar problemas de software dentro do computador de jogadores e sua instalação de Windows, hardware, etc...

11 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

Can  you elaborate on this? 

Arcade (Open World) are at what some people want. Survival is aimed to more strategic playstyle... And with the current state, it's not giving out that feeling and that's what we're working on. 

You haven't seen the patch live yet, so please make sure you do so before saying the patch is not good. 

wipe is used where the server or hard disk has been destroyed and he is forced to do so.
Otherwise wipe only to puke and offends own players

does warcraft or Blizz  or other famous games use wipe?
no serious and famous games do not use wipe
because they respect their own players

when you go to the bank and the bank said: "we wiped, your money is wiped"
wouldn't you be offended?

will you bring the money back in the same bank? or will you go into the bank with the "wiped" weapon to get your own money back

p.s. explain(elaborate) - not necessary if you play as a private player, but the game needs to evolve with the right road, and not wipe

Edited by miranda

There is no money involved in the wipe. Only ingame items. 

Of course the games you mentioned don't wipe, but many others do. Look it up a bit. 

This is for the better of the game mode. A lot is being changed and keeping the GIs as they were will not benefit anyone besides yourself. So if you'd rather play with 10 friends in a servers with 15 people rather than a server full of people, I understand your concerns.