ElChupacabra

SURVIVAL REBOOT

The time has come! Let's make Survival Great again! 

I know many Players will be upset with this wiped, but don't worry. You will get reward based on your GI (Note: Even SD will be wiped)

Just now, Oddz said:

The time has come! Let's make Survival Great again! 

I know many Players will be upset with this wiped, but don't worry. You will get reward based on your GI (Note: Even SD will be wiped)

Time to SURVIVAL!
H Y P E! 💘 

• Thanks 1

Awesome. I think this will bring alot of players back and new ones alike.
Just keep one thing in mind:

If it works as you have planned, (and i really hope it will) you will have a growing player base again.

That means the few servers in survival (and maybe the other game modes) might not be enough to hold them

Just now, KiLL3r said:

Awesome. I think this will bring alot of players back and new ones alike.
Just keep one thing in mind:

If it works as you have planned, (and i really hope it will) you will have a growing player base again.

That means the few servers in survival (and maybe the other game modes) might not be enough to hold them

We will be monitoring the servers closely, and we can order new machines and have them up and running within 1-2 hours :)!

• Thanks 3
  • Cool 1

Just now, Fred said:

We will be monitoring the servers closely, and we can order new machines and have them up and running within 1-2 hours :)!

Wonderful! Just wanted you to keep that in mind

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, KiLL3r said:

Замечательно! Просто хотел, чтобы ты запомнил

As soon as I saw that there would be a complete removal of loot, I tried to play survival, since I spent many hours did not sleep and pumped my re-equipment, I collected loot, I found only 1 sniper vent in all the time, if they only removed sniper rifles I I would agree, but no thanks, I don't want to waste my time again

• Thanks 2

This is not a joke. Rip all the money i spent in the Game. All the GC i bought for skins to trade in sv items.

Rip my money. Worst Idea ever.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, MLG KRAKEN said:

As soon as I saw that there would be a complete removal of loot, I tried to play survival, since I spent many hours did not sleep and pumped my re-equipment, I collected loot, I found only 1 sniper vent in all the time, if they only removed sniper rifles I I would agree, but no thanks, I don't want to waste my time again

play more and you will have more sniper weapon ...

or kill zombi, collect money and buy sniper weapon, where is problem?

I've played a lot over 20 found a weapon, I've prepared my inventory with everything, I'm ready for the game, and now you want to lose everything? Is that correct? 

or if the guns are everywhere, like in open world mode, is that realistic?  

Edited by miranda
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

sso     quero sber como vai  ficar o   dinheiro q gastei  no  jogo  em  server privado   em  caixa de   gç    em conta extreme  pra  poder  juntar  o loot q tenho   pra simplismente chegarem   e apagarem  tudo q  vç  juntou   como  fica o  dinheiro q eu  gastei no  jogo    eu   ja estou  printando   os recibos de minhas  2 contas   do  dinheiro q gastei  no  jogo  e  documentando   tudo   e  isso cabe uma   interpelaçaõ  judicial  e   ja  comentei  com  meus  amigos   e els  vao  faser  a mesma  coisa    porq nao é  justo vç gastar  dinheiro  no  jogo  com server  privado conta extreme   e o tempo q vç  gastou pra  juntar  tudo   e  ser  simplesmente apagado   vamo  todos entrar  com  uma intepelação  judicial   porq nao  é  justo 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

porq    eu achol isso  q tao fasendo  com player é simplismente um  golpe   com nos player q  gastamo  dinheiro  em server privado pra upar s perssonagens  e  apagarem    tudo arvore de abilidades  xp   tudo mais    é a mesma coisa  q jogar  seu  dinheiro q vç por agua  abaixo    simplismente o   jog  ta faindo e  eles  nao   tao  tendo  lucro   mais  com  server privado porq  nos player  q ja upamos nossos perssonagen   nao estamos mais  gastando   dinheiro  em server   por isso ele vao  pagar tudo q  é  pros player   iniciar do    zero pra poder poder pegar  server privado e  dar  dinheiro pra eles  isso é  estelionato

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, Keymbo said:

Nice,  all my money got scammed now. I pay for a private Server to loot and u guys wipe everthing.  Oh no problem the hundrets of dollar are going to replaced with a Not tradeable skin..

All the GC I bought for getting sv items were just a waste. All the skins I traded for snipes were just waste

I always felt the same when they did rep wipe, sniper wipe, dx wipe. Used alot of GC to get it all. I rented privat server in Survival aswell for many months. But its a big but now, there are almost no players left, So personly i do think a wipe and resett with old infestation is the right desition. But I do know how u feel. Its bad, but try to see the reward if's sucsess. :)

• Haha 1

I did skill tree on every character ... collected loot and spent a lot of money and time on it ... and now all to zero? I have been playing Survival for 3 years, if others have not played it is their business and let them try now as much as they can and not that you reset everything just to keep players ... the effect will be the opposite ... two weeks people will play and that's it .. .

• Thanks 2

ok,if u are going to reboot this , the game is over for me and my mate, i literally spent hours and hours of playing saving items being carefully, just because there are new players it doesn t mind u should erase all the time spent of the other players,i have been playing with low quality loot for saving the good one for later, u ll just gain new players for some weeks till they be tired of the game,but u ll lose your best players that play here all the time. this is the same ridiculous thing that LEFT BEHIND did, the removed all the global inventory.....andu know what happened? i uninstalled the game because there were 1 people for server playing, GL DESTROYING YOUR SURVIVAL BASE. GG. I am not going to fucking waste my time in this game anymore if u delete our TIME, u can give whatever the fuck u want, i wont play anymore this game if u do so,it s fucking insulting to your players because the new ones doesn t have what,the same as us? did they play the same as us? HO SORRY I LL GO TO WORLD OF WARCRAFT AND TELL THE DEVS TO REBOOT THE ITEMS OF EVERYONE CAUSE I AM NEW IN THEIR GAME,u are some FUCKING RETARDS.

Edited by PROTOLOBO
  • Thanks 2