Trypsos

Fix your bad game...Start banning hackers

We have been playing in campos city for at least a week with the same 3 people TYB clan, Taovabi, brond1 and zboub. We have seen multiple times taovabi fly hack and esp the shit out of us. He glitches the same spot next to the tree house where you cant HS him at all. Fix your freaking terrible game. Get rid of the hackers ffs and stop releasing new skins.... People dont give a s... for skins. We want to play the game and we lose interest cause of glitchers and hackers...

• Thanks 1

Same time on this game and have faced many hackers that got banned instantly when the anticheat was working... People aimboting through walls, flying and no cliping, 1 hit melee and many more...

On 9/18/2020 at 9:14 AM, Silenterror said:

Feel free to report them in-game but I can tell you, that is not possible.

so the weak hackes dont think ther hackt game can be hackt hahaha kind of funny wher did fred come ffrom oh yer unknowencheats. me

37 minutes ago, lybert said:

so the weak hackes dont think ther hackt game can be hackt hahaha kind of funny wher did fred come ffrom oh yer unknowencheats. me

And that means what exactly? Who do you think can create a perfect anti-cheat? Exactly, someone who knows how to create cheats.

On 9/19/2020 at 6:30 PM, TheWraith said:

They only care to take money from hilarius skins

Its a FREE TO PLAY game... They need money to keep the game alive. The game has been alive for 6 years. (talking about the newz)

On 9/17/2020 at 10:38 PM, Trypsos said:

People aimboting through walls, flying and no cliping, 1 hit melee and many more...

I saw that only in INFESTATION SURVIVOR STORIES... Never in INFESTATION THE NEW Z

Well, you can shoot an enemy if he are close the wall or riot. The game have a loot off problems with wood walls and ping.

Edited by JKS

On 9/21/2020 at 11:45 AM, Silenterror said:

And that means what exactly? Who do you think can create a perfect anti-cheat? Exactly, someone who knows how to create cheats.

you are not the smartets guy out are you how many broken emu have you been on now i know of a few

On 9/22/2020 at 9:42 PM, JKS said:

Well, you can shoot an enemy if he are close the wall or riot. The game have a loot off problems with wood walls and ping.

Well, that would be totally fine if everyone would play in their own region. But since people are friends and from different countries, they still pref to play together.
Now all the Survival servers in EU have the new netcode means that won't happen there.