Sign in to follow this  
MalditoSM

New Skins WereWolf Halloween

I returned! haha
With halloween coming I couldn't help but give a new idea for the event, again I say I don't know how to mess with photoshop. I had the idea and tried to show my idea I thought of a heavy armor with the head of a wolf on the chest, in 3D.
the head coming out of the chest (I couldn't do it)
with werewolf claws on the shoulder.
on the back of the heavy armor a wolf with a full moon
We could have a rare item, silver sword
and a hoot with wolf howl
already to win the boxes join so many full moons.
I sent some images:

https://imgur.com/zrSh3bC

https://imgur.com/daiGU3S

https://imgur.com/cLi7tRM

lol skin skin skin is this skinz or what.

what the point in skin do you get more hp more damage nope the game have so many bugs and error from the iss time but hey you got a skin so who care aboute bug shitty grafik

6 hours ago, lybert said:

lol skin skin skin is this skinz or what.

what the point in skin do you get more hp more damage nope the game have so many bugs and error from the iss time but hey you got a skin so who care aboute bug shitty grafik

I already criticized the game about bugs!
But tell me a game that doesn't have a bug? does not exist!
You only talk about the bugs, but you don't talk about how many have been fixed, such as the riot bug, among others.
I found several bugs in the game myself and recorded a video showing the bug and they were all fixed.
my post is about the halloween skins event for the event
better than criticizing would be to record and show the bugs so that they are fixed, all of them have been fixed.
and about my skin attempts not because i did it but i would want a wererwolf top skin

• Thanks 1

On 8/25/2020 at 6:24 PM, MalditoSM said:

I already criticized the game about bugs!
But tell me a game that doesn't have a bug? does not exist!
You only talk about the bugs, but you don't talk about how many have been fixed, such as the riot bug, among others.
I found several bugs in the game myself and recorded a video showing the bug and they were all fixed.
my post is about the halloween skins event for the event
better than criticizing would be to record and show the bugs so that they are fixed, all of them have been fixed.
and about my skin attempts not because i did it but i would want a wererwolf top skin

a fanboy will alway be a fanboy if they are dont care the bug are just as old as the game maby they hout the ther finger out of the butthole and fix it insted of doing nothing for 7-9 years