I had trouble playing on the North American (I live in the United States, so the North American server is my closest one) servers the other day. Several people did and were discussing it in game chat as well. Sent a report to support and pointed out that the North American servers were all in red ping indicating a problem. I was told that it was a problem on my end because that is what servers look like when there is a ping issue on the players end.  This is bullshit!!! My wife was sitting right next to me and playing at the same time ( her comp is way older than mine) and she had NO issues! Support can NOT blame my computer either( like they are so fond of doing) because I have a brand new gaming computer that I bought specifically for gaming. So, support sucks as always, but hey, that's nothing new!!!

So your saying that MY computer or MY end was also causing the other players to have issues as well? WOW just goes to show how inept support is. Always blaming the gamer and never taking responsibility for a broken game and servers. Nice to know; and you wonder why the game is dying. 

that normale for this bunch of lowlife first they fail a making ther own iss then they hack the life out of it but hey look at it on the bright side from newz startet and in till now they have lost 99% of the players if i remember right the peak was about 14000 players today you are lucky to see over 900 on

• Love 1

Thank you Iybert! I totally agree on what you said. I now have video proof of the server issues I mentioned. If the way they handle things continues as it has been, I too will be taking my gaming time and money elsewhere.

• Thanks 1