Sign in to follow this  
tasos

THE MOST <CLEAN> COMMUNITY

hello guys,i play survival for 6-7 hours per day and havent seen a bann for many months now.So i thing he have the most <clean> comm at gaming or you just dont care.I see many aimboters with macro aim each day at pvp so i thing you just dont care and havent seen any dev online to check since the beggining.So better try clear them out first and then maybe game goes better.Thats for the mom and i wait to see if you do anything .

Our anticheat works fine and it bans people constantly. You will only see a notification if they are banned while you are playing. It won't show up to you if they are (which happens often) if they are banned even before joining a server. 

And what do you mean you haven't seen any devs online to check exactly? Check what?

We cannot say that our game is cheater-free, as there is literally no game in the world that could claim something this absurd, but our anticheat works fine and cheaters get banned quick swiftly. 

On 7/9/2020 at 2:35 AM, tasos said:

hello guys,i play survival for 6-7 hours per day and havent seen a bann for many months now.So i thing he have the most <clean> comm at gaming or you just dont care.I see many aimboters with macro aim each day at pvp so i thing you just dont care and havent seen any dev online to check since the beggining.So better try clear them out first and then maybe game goes better.Thats for the mom and i wait to see if you do anything .

Those players 1080 jumpshot noscoping people aren't hackers my friend, they're players from other regions abusing their disgusting ping

What they do is they pop down a shield, pretend to peek out for a shot only slightly revealing themselves in doing so making the other player with respectful ping go for a counter shot meanwhile on the other players screen they're back out of the shield and have taken their shot before you even see them go to pop back out. I don't see it any different as to lag switching. I just don't get it, so many people have left the game because of it, it is a huge ongoing issue that people aren't playing in their respective region. I get that their may not be many players in other regions and so people are resorting to playing other regions, but I know for a solid fact most regions pop hard when they're awake, but nah they think fuck it I don't want good ping I wanna go hide behind walls in EU, pop out quickly then back behind the wall then straight out on the head whilst on your screen you're back behind the shield and they're still behind the wall.

Edited by supa