Hello,

So basically, my problem is when i launch newz i get this message https://gyazo.com/086820afa257ab36f97b6a52e85ca8bf

I followed the instructions to turn it off and to relaunch my computer like this screen https://gyazo.com/a7702a1d1eb14d88fc32ef60fcad9556, then it works,

but i got again the message some hours later when i launch back the game.

I did search on internet and i've found a command to type in CMD, it is "bcdedit -set testsigning off"

But again, if i want to replay some hours later, i have to turn it off and to launch back my computer.

Wanted to know if someone can help me with that.

Thanks, BehindYou

6 hours ago, Steve said:

This happens because of other programs for example custom anti-cheats from illegal private servers.

I would like to know about what private severs you're talking about because i'm not playing any atm

1 hour ago, Overback said:

I would like to know about what private severs you're talking about because i'm not playing any atm

Just telliung you how it is, I don't care if you start lying now or not.

11 hours ago, Steve said:

Just telliung you how it is, I don't care if you start lying now or not.

Isn't it cheeky for an old dev of an illegal private server and from this game who was an illegal one ? 

Thanks for helping, lol.

4 hours ago, Overback said:

Isn't it cheeky for an old dev of an illegal private server and from this game who was an illegal one ? 

Thanks for helping, lol.

I just told you the problem, lying and say that you don't play any, does not help you. We see how their anti-cheat works and what it's causing it. So get over it and fix it.