3lias

MEDIEVAL EVENT 2020!

The event is not bad, but there is something that prevents them from enjoying it.
Some players using macros and lack of pve.
Many get together in groups and raid the players at the moment when the player is about to exchange coins. It sucks they act like rats.

I have been waiting for this event for a very long time.

And I have to say, it really paid off.

The new map with fogg effects is absolutely amazing. The items are good. Plus new limited outfits in the game.

Good job devs. 

• Love 1

Hello i have 2 missonen

30x water bottle finish

deliver 30 water not work ?? iam near spider and not work??

collect 30 woord fisnsh

deliver 30 wood not work ??

what i make i can finish ??

Well @3lias, this has turned out to be a nothing event. I'll give you an example.

On Saturday, everytime I tried to log in I got the message, 'There are no servers available in your area' This was for Colorado V2 PVE Server US. (which, I found out is supposedly owned by @Steve) I'll get into that in a minute.

For today, I tried 8 times to log in. 4 times I got the message, Disconnected from the server. 4 times I got the message 'Failed to join game, your previous session hasn't closed yet. Please try again.

What the hell is going on? How can you have an event when nobody can join in? BTW, All 8 times there was nobody in the server.

Now, about @Steve, I don't know what happened but Every locker was wiped from the above mentioned server. When I messaged about it I was told, 'Well, I posted it on Discord and FB. I do NOT nor will I EVER use either of those platforms. I rely on THIS FORUM. I mentioned that to him and he basically said, 'Sorry, I only post it on those two outlets.' This is total BS. I know I lost about 28 GI Access Lockers, lord only knows how many lockers others lost. The reasoning he gave was 'poor performance'. This is a joke. After the wipe, my FPS was still in the red, the feed would freeze, and a few times when I tried to play, I was disconnected.

It's my opinion that, as long as Steve has any connection to this game, it will not be successful. He is too self-centered. He doesn't care about the player base at all. If he does, in fact, 'own' the 100 slot servers, I surmise that he is not paying for them.

I figured I'd wait for the big Midevel event and give it one more shot. At this point, with not being able to even log in to a server, I am done. I know I've said it before, but this time is it. I spent real money purchasing those lockers only to be told is so many words. 'That's too bad for you.'

Have a nice life @3lias. Good luck trying to keep this game running.

7 hours ago, Dacks said:

Hello i have 2 missonen

30x water bottle finish

deliver 30 water not work ?? iam near spider and not work??

collect 30 woord fisnsh

deliver 30 wood not work ??

what i make i can finish ??

The missions are checking if you have the 30x 375ml water bottles or the wood in your backpack because you can cheat this number by droppping and picking it up again. So make sure you have the right amount in your backpack.

UPDATE Medieval Event: Consumables for missions are removed from the marketplace. One of the medieval event servers are PVE now. We wanna watch how it goes especially for PVE players.

10 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Well @3lias, this has turned out to be a nothing event. I'll give you an example.

On Saturday, everytime I tried to log in I got the message, 'There are no servers available in your area' This was for Colorado V2 PVE Server US. (which, I found out is supposedly owned by @Steve) I'll get into that in a minute.

For today, I tried 8 times to log in. 4 times I got the message, Disconnected from the server. 4 times I got the message 'Failed to join game, your previous session hasn't closed yet. Please try again.

What the hell is going on? How can you have an event when nobody can join in? BTW, All 8 times there was nobody in the server.

Now, about @Steve, I don't know what happened but Every locker was wiped from the above mentioned server. When I messaged about it I was told, 'Well, I posted it on Discord and FB. I do NOT nor will I EVER use either of those platforms. I rely on THIS FORUM. I mentioned that to him and he basically said, 'Sorry, I only post it on those two outlets.' This is total BS. I know I lost about 28 GI Access Lockers, lord only knows how many lockers others lost. The reasoning he gave was 'poor performance'. This is a joke. After the wipe, my FPS was still in the red, the feed would freeze, and a few times when I tried to play, I was disconnected.

It's my opinion that, as long as Steve has any connection to this game, it will not be successful. He is too self-centered. He doesn't care about the player base at all. If he does, in fact, 'own' the 100 slot servers, I surmise that he is not paying for them.

I figured I'd wait for the big Midevel event and give it one more shot. At this point, with not being able to even log in to a server, I am done. I know I've said it before, but this time is it. I spent real money purchasing those lockers only to be told is so many words. 'That's too bad for you.'

Have a nice life @3lias. Good luck trying to keep this game running.

The servers were down due to a fire outbreak at the hosting provider's ISP. Perhaps you have some valuable input on how to prevent fire outbreaks in datacenters on the other side of the globe. We have announced a compensation for the downtime. Steve doesn't "own" any servers but helps administrating them.

On 6/8/2020 at 2:49 PM, Steve said:

UPDATE Medieval Event: Consumables for missions are removed from the marketplace. One of the medieval event servers are PVE now. We wanna watch how it goes especially for PVE players.

you should increase the loot spawn because it is really hard to farm the mission consumables even tho there were only 3-5 players in the server, + the massacre mission, how can you complete such mission when there were only 10-15 zombies in the server?