Circuleer

Looking for small group for Official Server PvP. (EU BASED)

What's up everyone.

The time has finally come that all my friends stopped playing this game, or atleast for very little time.

I used to roll with a group of 3-4 Dutch guys but they just couldn't play this game anymore because it got boring to them.

I wanted to continue playing but playing vs clans all the time just get's old very fast.

Usually it just costs loot since you might kill 2-3 guys from the clan but you always end up dead because there are just too many people grouped up.

Anyway, I'm looking for a small group of people to play with. A group of 3-4 people total is perfect for me and works best in terms of communication etc.

As there are almost no Dutch people in-game left I'm looking for an English speaking group.

Some info about me:

IGN: CIRCULEEЯ

Rep: -72k

K/D: 2.11 atm

Full skilltree

Full GI. (2k snipers, 5k AR, 1k + heavy, loads of ammo and 95M game dollars)  Enough to keep going and going in PvP.

I usually play a few evenings a week + during day in weekends (if I'm in the mood to play this game).

My REP is kind of low (I played NewZ since november 2015) because I ONLY played on official servers so far. No fast REP was gained on PvP servers.

I would prefer a group of people that actually know how to play as well.

I'm not really looking to join a gaming community/ big clan or something. Just a group of people to play NewZ with whenever I get on to play it.

If anyone is interested in playing with me, shoot me a PM on here.

Edited by Circuleer

Yeah thanks for the invitation. Might check on later this week.

But really I was just looking for a small group of players that just wanted 1 guy extra to roll with it.

You lot sound more like a clan.