I feel like a wipe would be really good right now, everyone is just loaded with snipers and everything, wouldn't be nice and more players would start to play again to get that feeling of looting a sniper when its rare, etc? 

I mean i would love a wipe but I dont know would everyone agree? :o

1 hour ago, google said:

I feel like a wipe would be really good right now, everyone is just loaded with snipers and everything, wouldn't be nice and more players would start to play again to get that feeling of looting a sniper when its rare, etc? 

Wipe? 🤨 That impossible...

Why not play survivor mode bro? 🧐

• Love 1

They already fuck the game with those thai players long time ago...

If they want to three the game and bring back everyone, they need two thing.

1) making a wipe every 6 month would be a great idea (stop cry this is what the game need)

2) make a new game, i mean new graphism. we are in 2020 guys.

3) start working hard on this game ! like they did really long time ago ! Because this kind of game (Mmo Survival / horor / pvp) Everyone like this kind of game.. but their is no compagny who are able to really Do a great job with this kind of game ! so they have a great chance to became famous, if they start doing their job...

6 hours ago, Fr_Fr0st said:

1) making a wipe every 6 month would be a great idea (stop cry this is what the game need)

3) start working hard on this game ! like they did really long time ago ! Because this kind of game (Mmo Survival / horor / pvp) Everyone like this kind of game.. but their is no compagny who are able to really Do a great job with this kind of game ! so they have a great chance to became famous, if they start doing their job...

Not cry bro, just you are idio... crazy :)

You're crying you don't have stuff ... go farming!

I have been collecting for years rare items, and you say, wipe? this is normal? LOL

Wipe very bad idea, very bad...

2) 3) Okay

Edited by Szykla
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Fr_Fr0st said:

idk  man the only thing keeping most of these players here are their massive GI's that let them PVP forever and ever, wiping would get rid of the OG players and the new players wouldnt know what to do if all the og players walked away

• Thanks 2

this isnt groundhog day where no matter what you do tomorrow you start all over at zero. i play survival and thats what my character does, he loots, kills zombies and if hes lucky/good  he lives to fight another day with the items he worked hard to find and if that gives him an advantage in the future,well he earned it. i do think its ridiculous for people to stockpile weapons in enormous amounts, personally i self regulate to not having more than 50 of any weapon in my gi but thats just me. if a wipe were to happen id probably leave the game, whats the point of sticking around if there is no reward for the risk.

On 5/16/2020 at 3:41 PM, google said:

You want a wipe? You have lost your mind. They tried this before and it DID NOT work to solve any issues. Only cost the game players, LOTS of players. If you are fairly new and don't have lots of stuff, too bad. It is how everyone starts out, do as others have suggested (just like we did when we started) go farming! If your an older player with lots of stuff and you want rid of it, sell it, or give it away. 

Now as for how much stuff I have in my GI, (LOTS BTW) leave it the [email protected] alone!