Hello! 
Im playing Infestation The New Z since two weeks. Im having fun with this game. Recently I found a Common Key and Rare Key and I don't know where the necessary rooms are located. Someone can help me, please? Im playing Survival on Oregon but u can give me information about other survival maps too. Thank you in advance guys! :D

2 hours ago, rdk. said:

Common rooms are at Olympia and Newport

Rare rooms are at Airport and Rio

You should join their discord channel - https://discord.com/invite/thenewz

Ohh, thanks a lot dude! I think, Airport should be easy to find but im confused about Rio. I was looking over the highway and I found nothing :/. This Rare Secret Room is somewhere down the highway or should I search the top one again?

13 minutes ago, Jarzomb said:

Ohh, thanks a lot dude! I think, Airport should be easy to find but im confused about Rio. I was looking over the highway and I found nothing :/. This Rare Secret Room is somewhere down the highway or should I search the top one again?

Airport's room is in one of those 2 story containers and Rio's room is under the highway, right in the middle of the city

Edited by rdk.
  • Love 1