Sven

Patch 3.3 (Hotfix)

17 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

Personally I don't, and never will, understand why they insist on playing 'Hide & Seek' with the locked rooms. Also, I have been playing all weekend and not once have I come across either a helicopter crash site, or a slicer. I did finally find the 2 locked rooms at Lonetree Farm and Emerald Peak Resort. Only question I have now is, where are the regular locked rooms located?

These 2 were my only finds until now. There's a common one on south Campos. I'll try to explain to you. You know south Campos Bridge, right at the entrance right? Take the left road that ends on the tank. Go left aiming the supermarket with the firetruck. In the middle of your way, let's say second (?) block corner to the right you'll find it. You can see it from the grass dont need to enter on Campos.

Sorry my english, if you can't find it, I'll print it later.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DukeMeisterr said:

even the slicer don't drop any good loot lol always common loot you can find in a simple building

and Slicer/Helicrash will be on the map. Heli it's easy to spot. But Slicer icon it's a little bit tricky, you need to pay attention. If you're trying to find it on a empty server it will take a long time for them to spawn. Go to a "running" server. A fresh rebooted one will take sometimes 1h/2h to spawm.

• Thanks 2