Sven

Patch 3.3 (Hotfix)

Dear Community,

Based on your initial feedback we are quickly rolling out this hotfix. Some changes of patch 3.3 have been reverted and next to that we have also made improvements related to the new Slicer creature. We are very happy with all your feedback and would like to remind all of you for that. Keep it up! If you have any feedback yourself, don't hesitate to let us know by commenting on this forum thread, create a new forum thread, write in our Discord server or PM any of us on Discord.

We have also reworked and improved the loot related to the new features of Patch 3.3. We are still improving and processing feedback so keep up the feedback so that we can keep doing this!

Here's the notes for today:

Overall Updates:

GENERAL:

• Improved a major ping / connection related issue related to the zombies. Players would increase ping when more and more zombies appeared around. We have optimized this to minimize the impact.
  • Decreased back the increased sprinting speed for players.
  • Fixed an uncommon server error that caused to falsely ban players.
  • Fixed the welcome message on the ATM display.
  • Fixed a crash that happened on the beginner servers / related to beginner players.
  • Fixed the respawn timer of zombies spawning at random appearing helicopter crashes.
  • Reverted the bandage DX cooldown changes.

ZOMBIES:

• The damage the Slicer does per hit has been increased. It was never supposed to be this low.
  • Increased the amount of items dropped by the Slicer to 6 for Open World and 4 for Survival.
  • Increased the health regeneration time for the Slicer creature.
  • Increased the attack range for the Slicer creature.
  • Fixed a bug where players were able to kill the Slicer with a vehicle.

Open World Updates:

COLORADO V2:

• Fixed spawn issues related to the new Slicer creature.
  • Fixed the cooldown of a Slicer spawn close to Lonetree Farm.
  • Increased the amount of items spawning in locked rooms.
  • Increased the despawn timer of loot in locked rooms.

CALIWOOD:

OREGON:

Survival Updates:

OREGON:

• Added the missing ATM to the safe zone.
  • Added the missing store NPC to the safe zone.
  • Added more ATMs in various locations spread around the map.
  • Increased the overall amount of loot.

COLORADO V2:

COLORADO V1:

• Fixed several terrain issues close to Goblin Peak.

CALIWOOD:

Estimated patch size: Around 50 mb.

Patch ETA: Servers will go down as soon as these notes are released.

Estimated downtime: Around 30 minutes. (Should be a minor restart / downtime)

Pre-patch notes might be changed if we need to fix / add something.

Once again thank you for your great support! Want to support us even more? Make sure to share these updates with your friends and followers!

For any feedback about the game please let us know at http://playnewz.com/feedback

If you'd like to share suggestions and ideas you have for the game please let us know at: https://suggest.playnewz.com/

To stay updated regarding the patch and server downtime please follow us on our social media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Infestation.NewZ/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/infestationnewz
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/thenewz
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/InfestationTheNewZOfficial
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/infestationthenewz
Forums: https://forums.fredaikis.com/

Best Regards,

// Fredaikis

AJIwE9N.jpg

I want to say that removing added sprint is really bad. It was great for farming season pass and now I have to play more and more. I liked the new sprint. 

• Thanks 1

I just wants to ask why there is no in game menu votes? Votes are really nice and it would be added back to the game. For example: Sprint has been added to the game, after some time I can vote in game menu if I like it or not.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, BUSHMAN said:

I just wants to ask why there is no in game menu votes? Votes are really nice and it would be added back to the game. For example: Sprint has been added to the game, after some time I can vote in game menu if I like it or not.

We do these from time to time, what do you mean?

4 hours ago, BUSHMAN said:

I want to say that removing added sprint is really bad. It was great for farming season pass and now I have to play more and more. I liked the new sprint. 

IF they set time to use meds, riot, more fast explsion granade, more slow shot at sniper (especialy VSS ), fix render and make the stanamina consume more faster, maybe is a good idea. But they not fixed nothing off this, just increase the speed.

Why Increase Oregon Loot even more?
There are so many. I understand that in Colorado V2 it was increased because it was not enough, but in Oregon .. The amount of loot in Colorado V1 should be reduced. Because collecting and searching for loot isn't  interesting when there is a lot of it. This is not survival at all. See how much loot is at military bases (Norad and Airport). 

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, An4rchy said:

yeah, but where exactly? What am I looking for?

apparently next to the helicopter but there are a lot of them and I don't know exactly where to look
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, nokiris said:

In the first rare secret room that i opened in ow 2 items were bugged, couldnt grab them.

Where was this, and what items were this?

So this is like the "rare" door should look like.

Btw, kinda buggy to interact with the locker. I needed to aim right into it a few times.

zK2aNIr.jpg

Nah both doors looks the same, common one dont have a keycard interface, but loot isnt rare in both of them, m4 etc in common one,  adventure backpacks and customs in rare one 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Paczyn12 said:

Nah both doors looks the same, common one dont have a keycard interface, but loot isnt rare in both of them, m4 etc in common one,  adventure backpacks and customs in rare one 

Maybe they will fix that. Loot should be good so we go out and hunt. Theses rooms should drops cars, GD, rare boxes Idk.

I found two until now, and both are rare key car :(

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, DukeMeisterr said:

so are the locked rooms at random or are they in fixed areas?

fixed, as far as I can see

21 hours ago, An4rchy said:

fixed, as far as I can see

i've only found one so far in colorado v1, and if I could just point out, the contents of the room doesn't justify the trouble you have to go through killing a slicer. I hope the devs look into it and give players a proper payoff for the troubles.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, DukeMeisterr said:

i've only found one so far in colorado v1, and if I could just point out, the contents of the room doesn't justify the trouble you have to go through killing a slicer. I hope the devs look into it and give players a proper payoff for the troubles.

exactly, I'm 60% pve player, and I like to do these "treasure hunts" since the old days with the xmas tree around the map. But this bs right there, not fun. I don't even go for the slicer anymore.

1 hour ago, An4rchy said:

exactly, I'm 60% pve player, and I like to do these "treasure hunts" since the old days with the xmas tree around the map. But this bs right there, not fun. I don't even go for the slicer anymore.

even the slicer don't drop any good loot lol always common loot you can find in a simple building

Personally I don't, and never will, understand why they insist on playing 'Hide & Seek' with the locked rooms. Also, I have been playing all weekend and not once have I come across either a helicopter crash site, or a slicer. I did finally find the 2 locked rooms at Lonetree Farm and Emerald Peak Resort. Only question I have now is, where are the regular locked rooms located?