@3lias, @Fred, @Sven, @Steve, @ElChupacabra Please Read This.

Another couple of thoughts crossed my mind.

In order to get a regular key, you have to kill a Slicer. Well, for a solitary player, playing on a private server, there are 2 basic problems. 1) The Slicer doesn't spawn with any regularity. 2) And more importantly, When you do encounter a Slicer as a single player, you stand a very slim chance of killing one. I have tried 3 times and failed each time I made the attempt. It's not because I don't have enough ammo, it's just that the Slicer is extremely difficult and has what seems to be an unlimited area. These factors make it virtually impossible for a solitary player, like myself, to obtain the regular key.

I also noticed that playing solo on a private server, the Helicopter never appears. I played for 5 hours straight on Sunday. Not once did the crash appear. I tried playing on a popped server, but by the time you reach the crash site, someone is already there guarding the site like they own it.

These things together take all the fun out of playing. Without being able to obtain the regular key, you cannot advance to the special key. Add to this the fact that the servers are becoming more and more unstable. Even in a private server with me being the only one in it. You run along, the screen freezes for a few seconds, then you continue. Also, when exiting a vehicle with zombies present, the screen freezes when you try to pick up the vehicle. Come on guys, you've been at this long enough. These things should not be happening. In the 3 years I have been playing, the same old problems keep recurring.

Get with the program guys. I'm trying to be supportive but it is getting very old.

On 5/2/2020 at 7:38 PM, CampersRUs said:

Ummm @Sven, I have a bit of bad news for you and your team. This issue has not been fixed in it's entirety. It seems you only focused on the 64-bit side of the game. I switched to the 32-bit because, while playing the game in 64-bit mode, it was playing in a very 'choppy' manner. In other words, there was a stutter whenever I approached an area populated by zombies. Much in the same way as I described when talking about the issue addressed here. However, in the 64-bit mode, it didn't throw the vehicle into the air and disconnect me.

However, upon switching to the 32-bit mode to see if the problem was lessened, it was not. I approached the same exact spot I talked about previously, driving at high speed, my car was thrown high into the air and I was again disconnected. This has again cost me a ZK Spawner.

My reason for trying to play in 32-bit mode was simple. It seemed that the 64-bit mode was not optimized. This is apparent because, even while on foot, the game stutters (pauses) momentarily. In addition the FPS fluctuates from 32 up to 150. This does not allow for a smooth transition from place to place. In addition I observed that while driving, the vehicles 'bounce' as if hitting unseen bumps in the road. And, the issue of the vehicles flipping and twisting in mid-air, that was supposedly repaired, is coming back again. (Yes, I was driving on the paved area).

I am playing on my own personal private server so I was alone. Further observations of gameplay indicates to me that the game is in need of better optimization. The FPS changes dramatically depending on what you are looking at. It seems the grass is higher than before, and there's the issue of trees with branches so low they protrude into the ground and through other stationary objects. (As I have pointed out on numerous occasions most noticeably at Camp Splinter). This needs to be corrected. What is the sense of introducing new and exciting zombies, and loot items, if the game environment won't support them in a proper manner.

Hey,

This has nothing really to do with 64- or 32-bit. We were forced to reset things they were due to another issue, causing this issue to come back. It will be fixed again once we do the next server restart. I'm really sorry for the issues related to this.

11 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

@3lias, @Fred, @Sven, @Steve, @ElChupacabra Please Read This.

Another couple of thoughts crossed my mind.

In order to get a regular key, you have to kill a Slicer. Well, for a solitary player, playing on a private server, there are 2 basic problems. 1) The Slicer doesn't spawn with any regularity. 2) And more importantly, When you do encounter a Slicer as a single player, you stand a very slim chance of killing one. I have tried 3 times and failed each time I made the attempt. It's not because I don't have enough ammo, it's just that the Slicer is extremely difficult and has what seems to be an unlimited area. These factors make it virtually impossible for a solitary player, like myself, to obtain the regular key.

I also noticed that playing solo on a private server, the Helicopter never appears. I played for 5 hours straight on Sunday. Not once did the crash appear. I tried playing on a popped server, but by the time you reach the crash site, someone is already there guarding the site like they own it.

These things together take all the fun out of playing. Without being able to obtain the regular key, you cannot advance to the special key. Add to this the fact that the servers are becoming more and more unstable. Even in a private server with me being the only one in it. You run along, the screen freezes for a few seconds, then you continue. Also, when exiting a vehicle with zombies present, the screen freezes when you try to pick up the vehicle. Come on guys, you've been at this long enough. These things should not be happening. In the 3 years I have been playing, the same old problems keep recurring.

Get with the program guys. I'm trying to be supportive but it is getting very old.

I will look into the Heli Crash issue. Can you please confirm if it happens again?

Hey Sven. Patch is really nice! More things what you added is awesome! We glad to see NewZ better with every patch!
I have a proposition to add some more towns on the INFECT Zone with radiation (Whitestone on Colo V1, Crystal Lake v1 and V2, Superior Junction)
And we wait when you will do NVG Gas Masc too 😃
More respect and succes to your team and wait for more good and nice UPDATE's.
<3

On 5/6/2020 at 3:37 AM, 3lias said:

I will look into the Heli Crash issue. Can you please confirm if it happens again?

I played about 4-5 hours yesterday and still no helicopter crash appeared. Also, no slicer spawned in the same period of time.