Hello.
very nice update. much cool thing.
but yes there is a but. the riot was still not settled. we do not see the riot pose by certain players. pity.

Edited by tonton3313

Hey, please fix the glowing of infinity skins too. the custom guerilla doesnt glow when the night vision is ON, but the infinity uper body and legs DO. do a check on all infinity skins color and infinity character clothes, get they all matching :D thanks 

So far, not got anything from slicers I mean no keys, and all the crashed helis I gone to had no loot what so ever.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Dr4g0on said:

🥳 🥳 HYPE 🥳🥳

Hello, I hope finding an answer, but where can I find snipers in the new patch plz? I am a beginner! Great job for the patch! 

Ty very much

1 hour ago, BUSHMAN said:

Everything is nice but where are the tech skinboxes for toilet paper collect event?

These rewards were giving out like 2-3 days after the event ended.

6 hours ago, Steve said:

These rewards were giving out like 2-3 days after the event ended.

So how is it possible to not get any tech skinbox. I was farming a lot zombies and I got over 600 toilet paper.

Remove that speed from the character. It looks like I'm using cheat with this crap.

Everyone who voted for the increase, thanks for destroy another part off game.

1 hour ago, PAAAUUULLOOOH said:

Great patch! 

Great to see some new things coming in 

Glad you like it! :)

• Thanks 1

On 4/28/2020 at 3:05 AM, Sven said:

VEHICLES:

• Fixed an issue when zombies would spawn in front of a car when driving at high speeds, causing it to crash

Ummm @Sven, I have a bit of bad news for you and your team. This issue has not been fixed in it's entirety. It seems you only focused on the 64-bit side of the game. I switched to the 32-bit because, while playing the game in 64-bit mode, it was playing in a very 'choppy' manner. In other words, there was a stutter whenever I approached an area populated by zombies. Much in the same way as I described when talking about the issue addressed here. However, in the 64-bit mode, it didn't throw the vehicle into the air and disconnect me.

However, upon switching to the 32-bit mode to see if the problem was lessened, it was not. I approached the same exact spot I talked about previously, driving at high speed, my car was thrown high into the air and I was again disconnected. This has again cost me a ZK Spawner.

My reason for trying to play in 32-bit mode was simple. It seemed that the 64-bit mode was not optimized. This is apparent because, even while on foot, the game stutters (pauses) momentarily. In addition the FPS fluctuates from 32 up to 150. This does not allow for a smooth transition from place to place. In addition I observed that while driving, the vehicles 'bounce' as if hitting unseen bumps in the road. And, the issue of the vehicles flipping and twisting in mid-air, that was supposedly repaired, is coming back again. (Yes, I was driving on the paved area).

I am playing on my own personal private server so I was alone. Further observations of gameplay indicates to me that the game is in need of better optimization. The FPS changes dramatically depending on what you are looking at. It seems the grass is higher than before, and there's the issue of trees with branches so low they protrude into the ground and through other stationary objects. (As I have pointed out on numerous occasions most noticeably at Camp Splinter). This needs to be corrected. What is the sense of introducing new and exciting zombies, and loot items, if the game environment won't support them in a proper manner.

• Thanks 1