Keymbo

Where do you find the Alien Superzombie?

Hello,

i really want to finish my Juggernaunt armor and for that I Need to get the Body Piece of the armor. For that u have to kill the Aliensuperzombie.

My question is simple, where do I find him? At what time do I do and when do I Need to log out of my Server and when do I have to log back in it?

Radioation Zones or just a Special City anywhere?

Alien SZ's spawn in radiation zones. What I did is open my private server for everyone to use then just hopped on and went to whatever zone was marked with radiation. They usually take 5-6 LMG ammo boxes to kill and hit you hard to take ammo and meds. And no need to log in/ out of server. 

To be clear, there are 3 large zombies.

1) the SUPER zombie that spawns in multiple locations around the map both day and night, and is WHITE in color.

2) the ALIEN zombie that spawns in multiple locations around the map between the hours of roughly 2300 and 0300 and is RED in color but appears to be BLACK when wearing NVG. [night vision goggles] This zombie is not as plentiful as the SUPER.

3) the TOXIC zombie. If this is the one you mean, it spawns only in radiation areas and is GREEN in color. It can spawn anytime while the radiation zone is active.

I'm posting this so there is no confusion as to what zombie you are talking about and where you might find him.

Remember, WHITE = Super    RED/BLACK = Alien   &   GREEN = TOXIC.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I'm posting this so there is no confusion as to what zombie you are talking about and where you might find him.

23 hours ago, Keymbo said:

i really want to finish my Juggernaunt armor and for that I Need to get the Body Piece of the armor. For that u have to kill the Aliensuperzombie.

16 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

2) the ALIEN zombie that spawns in multiple locations around the map between the hours of roughly 2300 and 0300 and is RED in color but appears to be BLACK when wearing NVG. [night vision goggles] This zombie is not as plentiful as the SUPER.

23 hours ago, Keymbo said:

My question is simple, where do I find him?

I just Need to know where, what City?