Keymbo

Free Survival PVE Server!

Hello Survivors!

I know how hard it can be when you playing alone in survival.

Same with if you are new to Survival. You start with nothing, farming is the frist Thing you should do, but how? Other Player could kill you, and if that happens you will lose all ur Stuff..

I allow new Players and People who cannot really defent theirselves to Play on my PVE Server! If you are interessted just PM me or wirte a comment here. I will send you the Password and you can farm all day Long! The Server is empty atm, so it would be the best Idea to give other Players the Chance of using it.

It is Free, so use it! :)

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

I've started playing recently, I have no issues killing other ppl, but I definitely want to loot with a peace of mind. I wouldn't mind joining you on the expedition of your server.

I think the offer is a great idea! Nothing is worse then just getting a decent weapon and just getting enough supplies where you don't have to worry about dying for lack of food, water or ammo in the next 10 min and then out of no where- A bullet passes thru your skull. Your body hits the ground and then you hear the shot as you slowly close your eyes for good! You never saw them or heard them but looking at the screen reloading thinking about those 5 hours you spent for nothing more then helping the murderer that killed you! Don't worry! He will be much better off now! Thanks to you! Next time he now has the resources to wait for you and to do it to you again! So after going thru this yes! I'd love to take you up on your offer for some peaceful loot gathering!