Sign in to follow this  
Loadsamoney

Newcomer to Survival looking for a PvE/PvP clan.

I have a decent character in OW with Hardened/WS, only missing attachment skills and the golds, but I've mostly stayed away from Survival mode because there was never anybody playing it, and even now it's pretty threadbare. I only have a measly 2k experience at the moment and a bare-bones GI. But if there are guilds that play and promote it, then I'm interested in finding one, though preferably with their own private server so I can build a GI and work on skills.

My computer specs are still pretty bad since the last time I've played, so my loading times are quite long (3+ minutes to get in game world), but my internet is a bit more stable now, so disconnects aren't frequent. My preferred place to farm is Boulder City, with a pitstop to Whitestone along the way for supplies, though I'm not sure if one can find ideal PvP gear in Boulder City now. Loot is pretty rare in Survival from what I've seen. I can't even find guns at the moment.

I'm not particularly good in 1v1 gunfights (long-distance anyways), but I'm well versed in group tactics and good at communication. Typically when I spot a hostile player I'll call them out and give a general direction for squadmates to look, such as "Contact! Big Market!" if we're in Clearview, or "Contact! Police Station!" in Campos. 

I have a Discord on my tablet and can both fill out an application and be on mic for an interview. I'm also American, so my English is fluent, and I'm 31 years of age. I also have some GC if the clans private server requires upkeep from its members, or I can put it towards Premium for skill grinding as well.

Let me know guys. Main goal is to build a skilled character and a GI to PvP, make friends and have clanmates to run with. Cheers.

~Loads

15 hours ago, rdk. said:

Try their discord, there's a "clan recruitment" tab you can check out. Nobody uses these forums anymore

I've posted in their, no responses. Either there's not a lot of activity for Survival, or clans don't want Bambis...

16 hours ago, Loadsamoney said:

I've posted in their, no responses. Either there's not a lot of activity for Survival, or clans don't want Bambis...

Survival is actually going well rn. Many People on EU Server, I Play alone, have a full skilled char and started playing again. I would only look for a clan if I already can prove myself, that I can give that clan to it. Since everyone can give callouts it aint helping you to get into a Clan.

Still good luck! My ingame Name on Survival is: LoudBoi