armanddrake440

Zombies is too easy and shelter base durability

Can you make zombies more challenging like weapon damage at zombies head decrease Abit  2 shot in the head and 8 shots at the body  

And the base durability last for  72 hourse days maximum and then you devs can do some thing for the players  by selling survival items like materials  in the marketplace  but zombies must be difficult to kill and  change the HUD into something more simple   simple and comfortable like horror zombies apocalyptic red theme themed Hud

Edited by armanddrake440

Zombies should die after a 9mm headshot. May them maybe survive a .22 headshot for like 50%

I mean the Point in survival is to hit the Head from the Zombie to destroy his brain, a .22 could not go all the way inside the head but a 9mm will do it.

• Thanks 1

Zombies being "to easy" is due to the fact that they don't do anything except run after you making them bullet sponges wouldn't make them any harder just more annoying ( especially since hit zombies tend to just teleport glitch right next to you and hit you ).

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, armanddrake440 said:

hmm tooshay but I think survival in this game new z is really boring need more horrifying challenging gameplay and zombies more dangerouse than the player otherwise becomes boring faster.

Well for that I can give you some Tips:

I Play this Game since  2015 or maybe 2014, I do not really know anymore xD

Go onto the high Pop Server (normaly EU 2) And Loot / Fight there.

The Loot is the same and you got a nice Little challange. If you whatever do not want to pvp, than walk into the Airport and finish all the Zombies with headshots, watch out for the SZ! :)

This might improve the Situation.

This game is and always has been more of an open world looter/shooter than an actually survival game. ( I don't think there is anything particularly wrong with that ) 
The general player experience over these idk ~9 years the game exists in combination with the to low playercounts to reliably ensure random encounter pvp have lead to people just meeting up at one point ( rn that would be campos city ) and pretty much abondon the rest of the map ( except for some locations for looting sake ).

The only ways I see to "make this game great again" is to either fundamentally change PvE threats to an extend I honestly don't see them doing. ( It would require a ridiculous amount of reworking and might not end up working out with this engine anyway ), simply get a shit ton of new players ( which is as we all know easier said then done ( this game really needs at least a good chunck of new faces though)) or add/rework mechanics that constantly create new POIs shifting PvP periodically all across the map ( e.g. Airdrops/radiation zones would be what we have rn ), but then again the problem with that is that people expect big come ups from those otherwise they're not going to bother making a detour. ( giving enough incentive to go after these events while at the same time not making them to valuable is really hard though ) mediocre loot and a ( what feels like ) 0.001% chance to actually find a huge come up like a sniper makes these events pretty boring pretty quick.

For me personally POI shifting events are the most interesting, but figuring out the right balance is certainly really tricky.
Radiation zones already feel relativly balanced and rewarding right now. The only real problem I see with them is that they suddenly appear at location X and if you're further then 1-2 close by towns away you already not want to go for them since they'll disappear shortly after arrival. Also nighttime + radiation vison + gas mask is a nightmare at daytime it is bad enough but at night I can't see a thing in these zones, zombies sometimes within hit range right infront of me and I don't see them. I guess the obscured vision is there to not be as spotable as usually for other players so you don't just get farmed by players while you try to kill some zombies, but it sometimes feels like it's a little to much.

Airdrop on the other hand felt just boring and not worth my time. I can't go into detail for them tbh. ( can't even guarantee my opinion is worth anything) since I really really rarely take the time to loot them. Just an idea if not already realised would be to not give out items of insane value in these to make them appealing but items with decent value that are sought after but not really "OP".
(e.g. armor plates, heavy armor parts, juggernaut parts, medium amout of B. DX, Barricades, ( maybe even small amounts of some highly sought after crafting materials e.g. ( medium-large amount) gunpowder, glue, duct tape, (medium-large amount) pills, aluminum foil, tech, nails, rope, empty can )

(Colors are rarity suggestions X = uncommon, X = common, X = rare, X = extremely rare)

• Cool 1

The zombies that we find in the cities despite the fact that their appearance is different everything are just as easy to kill so according to the appearance they should have different types some that throw some type of poison from a distance, others that run so fast that they reach you, others that explode may be a good option.

If we talk about the durability of the refuge, it should be 5 to 7 days, but it should deteriorate every day and it can be repaired with the construction hammer.

I hope my opinion is useful in the construction of this excellent game. 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

• Thanks 1