8 hours ago, Keymbo said:

I mean, he was just mad at you and trash talking, in my opinion not a big deal.

Maybe a warning will scare him! :)

What do you propose, a slap on the back of the hand? What a joke. Maybe a warning will scare him? I disagree. This is beyond just 'trash talking'. Stronger measures need to be taken. Telling someone they have their IP address is no joke. Things like this deserve nothing less than a permanent ban. This type of behavior is why so many people have migrated away from this game.

Also, Why have none of the actual NewZ staff responded to this? 

Edited by CampersRUs

15 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

What do you propose, a slap on the back of the hand? What a joke. Maybe a warning will scare him? I disagree. This is beyond just 'trash talking'. Stronger measures need to be taken. Telling someone they have their IP address is no joke. Things like this deserve nothing less than a permanent ban. This type of behavior is why so many people have migrated away from this game.

Also, Why have none of the actual NewZ staff responded to this? 

Perma ban is way to hard... a warning is for now ok. A ban is not needed.

sorry about my english i'm using a translate program.
Hello.
there are all kinds of insults every day. see racist insults. I have repeatedly reported this. but nobody responds and does something.
I think a ban of 24 hours for insult should be done. if this continues, the section is omnipresent at 72h.

this is a very important topic that gets busy every day.
more and more people are more and more on the games. since the world is confined to their housing seen the corona 21.
then you, staf New Z, do your job as moderator.
Thanks for reading me

• Thanks 1

I wouldnt mind being able to perm ban unwanted players my server.  I would be able to control my server... less moderation for newz staff. Game wouldnt have so many closed servers. 

Edited by sinistersmilez
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sinistersmilez said:

I wouldnt mind being able to perm ban unwanted players my server.  I would be able to control my server... less moderation for newz staff. Game wouldnt have so many closed servers. 

Agree. After all it's your own server that you paid for so if you want to ban someone from it you should be able to.

• Thanks 1

Dear Develop Team,

I own a private server with 30 slots on PvE mode only and I keep it open without password so people can join and have fun, but as we know always there is (that guy) that troll and make the game experience really unpleasant to other players, I can kick them but after few minutes they are back and trolling even more, so my question is: is there any how to ban them permanent from my server ?

Kind regards, ZenO.

8 hours ago, ZenoZen said:

Dear Develop Team,

I own a private server with 30 slots on PvE mode only and I keep it open without password so people can join and have fun, but as we know always there is (that guy) that troll and make the game experience really unpleasant to other players, I can kick them but after few minutes they are back and trolling even more, so my question is: is there any how to ban them permanent from my server ?

Kind regards, ZenO.

I think in the next patch today, there will come out an Update, where you can ban People.

But @Sven please let us not only perma ban These People, let us ban People for like 1 hour / 2 Hours / 1 day and maybe 1 week.

Since People would learn from their mistakes! :)

2 hours ago, Keymbo said:

I think in the next patch today, there will come out an Update, where you can ban People.

But @Sven please let us not only perma ban These People, let us ban People for like 1 hour / 2 Hours / 1 day and maybe 1 week.

Since People would learn from their mistakes! :)

I like to ban perma, ( 1 hour / 2 Hours / 1 day and maybe 1 week.) ok, but also add 99 year ban at the end :)  the kick is already a warning so the guy can think about,  a ban is the death sentence. so ban should be a ban no come back.

Edited by ZenoZen

14 minutes ago, ZenoZen said:

I like to ban perma, ( 1 hour / 2 Hours / 1 day and maybe 1 week.) ok, but also add 99 year ban at the end :)  the kick is already a warning so the guy can think about,  a ban is the death sentence. so ban should be a ban no come back.

Still, maybe you wanna do a Special Event on ur Server and People are trying to get in again after they died in the Event, I dont wanna ban them forever, but I wanna finish the Event without anyone joiníng. So a ban for ~2 hours would be good. Also permanent

5 minutes ago, Keymbo said:

Still, maybe you wanna do a Special Event on ur Server and People are trying to get in again after they died in the Event, I dont wanna ban them forever, but I wanna finish the Event without anyone joiníng. So a ban for ~2 hours would be good. Also permanent

Sure, when u kick a player he got like 20 min to think about, I think the kick can have those (1 hour / 2 Hours / 1 day and maybe 1 week) but a ban should be a ban, it is so hard when u own a server make it for people to have fun and some ppl come and try to make others upset even after u warned them with the kick they come back to do more damage, ban should be final,let's hope they implement both :).

7 hours ago, ZenoZen said:

Sure, when u kick a player he got like 20 min to think about, I think the kick can have those (1 hour / 2 Hours / 1 day and maybe 1 week) but a ban should be a ban, it is so hard when u own a server make it for people to have fun and some ppl come and try to make others upset even after u warned them with the kick they come back to do more damage, ban should be final,let's hope they implement both :).

@ZenoZen, You are 100% correct. There are certain players that get a certain amount of joy from being kicked, knowing full well they will be able to rejoin in a couple hours. It only incites them to become an even more obnoxious player. I have noticed this over my years of running chat servers. Yes, some will say, 'But this is a game, it's different' WRONG. The concept is exactly the same. This type of person comes on here to be disruptive. They consider it 'fun' to impede the fun of others by acting out. They are like spoiled children.

My thought is a kick should last at least a month. But there is only one way to ban someone and that is permanently. If this is incorporated, we would see less of these players harassing others. They would have to take their unruly attitude elsewhere. If they want to purchase their own server, let them. They can then do what they want.

Stay safe. @ZenoZen. And thank you for sponsoring a server.

• Thanks 2