jao

Punishment for those who kill other players and more difficult zombies

I like the survival mode. And I would like you to consider my proposals.

- At night all zombies run and the range of detection of humans is much larger.

- It has happened many times. They kill me and the zombies run to attack my killer but he gets on a car and is saved very easily. The point is that if someone kills another player the smell of blood will attract many many zombies a lot more distance and that the smell of blood will make them run too. And of course the zombies do damage even by climbing on cars or wooden fences.

Zombies become harmless after playing a week.

• Love 1

I have an idea for punishment for killing other players... When you kill a guy, a name tag should appear above your character just like when you see your clan mates, but the visual range/radius for that tag should be very short, but increase the more people you kill... So, say you kill a guy, people can see your name tag through buildings and such within 2-3 meters?... then when you're on a 10 killstreak, maybe 10-15 meters? So the more you kill, the more difficult it becomes to stay alive. Just a suggestion.

• Love 1

51 minutes ago, PatoSelvagem said:

Dont want to die go play pve newbies

Although I do agree with you on a certain degree... This topic is not discussing whether people want to die or not, this topic is discussing whether people want more game content to the pvp aspects of the game. I do not believe people would pvp less because of an pvp-punishment system implentation, but rather change the way and varieties players are executing their pvp gameplay.

2 hours ago, Kjer said:

Although I do agree with you on a certain degree... This topic is not discussing whether people want to die or not, this topic is discussing whether people want more game content to the pvp aspects of the game. I do not believe people would pvp less because of an pvp-punishment system implentation, but rather change the way and varieties players are executing their pvp gameplay.

Boy, this dont have any sense, in this mode you cant do group tags but you would have a tag in your head to everybody? Wtf? That stupid, i think he died a lot for 1 guy and its crying here

1 hour ago, PatoSelvagem said:

Boy, this dont have any sense, in this mode you cant do group tags but you would have a tag in your head to everybody? Wtf? That stupid, i think he died a lot for 1 guy and its crying here

You're obviously not understanding what I'm trying to say... Go back, read again... And rephrase your answer. ........ "boy".

Edited by Kjer

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 11:47 AM, PatoSelvagem said:

Dont want to die go play pve newbies

This is hilarious. A newbie calling other players newbies. ROFLMAO. Get a life BOY.

Edited by CampersRUs