Zombie have no effect if you have a lot off zombies around you
www.youtube.com/watch?v=waUyrpdF01I

Get out car in below the ground
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnCWWO9FhNw

Thank you very much for solving the patch problem! Great work! And again, great job for all this new content!

Thank you :)

What the hell???

@3lias @Fred @Sven I was just in Varo to kill some Supers. The place was pretty empty indicating that someone else had killed them before I arrived. I waited around for them to respawn. I thought it was strange that a zombie was in a location I've never seen one before. The tunnel that connects the upper area to the lower area. I killed him and proceeded to explore more. When I heard a Super scream, I descended down to start killing them. The first Super I encountered was able to not only go through the tunnel, but it also chased me up to the ground level and through the entryway. I was able to circle around and descend to the lower level. I figured 'Oh well, they expanded the area they can wander. Not a problem, just something new to learn. I then returned to the lower level. I was in total SHOCK!!! You can usually stay behind the sandbag barricades and kill them. Not any more. They, and I found out later that the regular zombies now have the ability to NO-CLIP through not only the sandbags, they can also NO-CLIP through the fencing AND the solid concrete walls. I had all 4 Supers following me through the entire lower level. This is totally insane. You basically went from one extreme to another.

PLEASE!!! Just set the zombies back to the way they were BEFORE this patch. I was able to maneuver and escape to a safe place and kill them all. Any new player that encounters them the way they are now will die and lose what loot they gathered. Not a good way to attract and keep players.

Edited by CampersRUs
corrected some typos

11 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

What the hell???

@3lias @Fred @Sven I was just in Varo to kill some Supers. The place was pretty empty indicating that someone else had killed them before I arrived. I waited around for them to respawn. I thought it was strange that a zombie was in a location I've never seen one before. The tunnel that connects the upper area to the lower area. I killed him and proceeded to explore more. When I heard a Super scream, I descended down to start killing them. The first Super I encountered was able to not only go through the tunnel, but it also chased me up to the ground level and through the entryway. I was able to circle around and descend to the lower level. I figured 'Oh well, they expanded the area they can wander. Not a problem, just something new to learn. I then returned to the lower level. I was in total SHOCK!!! You can usually stay behind the sandbag barricades and kill them. Not any more. They, and I found out later that the regular zombies now have the ability to NO-CLIP through not only the sandbags, they can also NO-CLIP through the fencing AND the solid concrete walls. I had all 4 Supers following me through the entire lower level. This is totally insane. You basically went from one extreme to another.

PLEASE!!! Just set the zombies back to the way they were BEFORE this patch. I was able to maneuver and escape to a safe place and kill them all. Any new player that encounters them the way they are now will die and lose what loot they gathered. Not a good way to attract and keep players.

I'm sure @Steve is already working on fixing this.

21 hours ago, ZenoZen said:

Dear Developer Team,

The zombies are back to normal :) thank you very much.

Kind Regards, ZenO.

Great to hear

A thought occurred to me a little while ago. It is basically a question for all the staff.

Why can't we ever have a patch that doesn't need any fixes? I've been around for 3 years. Every patch has to have adjustments done afterwards. Is it just me? Or do others of you out there feel the same way. Any and all comments would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by CampersRUs

@CampersRUs No game software is perfect as soon as you fix something 10 more bugs appear even after rigorous extensive testing. It's the bane of any developers existence just ask any developer about it.

@Sven I've been waiting for a patch to come around like this for quite some time and check out the game to see if made any progress reading each patch notes and occasionally re-downloading the game. I'm very glad to see you fixed the zombie issue from this patch. Keep up the good work!!! I can proudly say you moved several steps forwards without going 1 step forward and 10 steps back as normal. Are you guys planning on fixing the armor skins for heavy armor and what not so they do not clip on characters? They look absolutely terrible. 

Edited by Tyrelis

@Tyrelis Thank you for your input. However, you are just another player that paid money to be a VIP. Unlike you, other VIPs such as @JKS give opinions that I don't always agree with, but they are honest and I respect that. At least he has the intelligence to point out issues that have turned up after a patch. You haven't been around as long as I have. So, although your comments are appreciated, they are not what I'm waiting to hear. To respond to your comment to me, every time there is an update for this game, there are always things that need to be adjusted. If this were a mainstream game and updates were implemented, the programmers would do extensive testing to be sure that issues do not exist and the updates go off without a hitch. So, your assertion that 'It's the bane of any developers existence' is misguided at best. Yes, programmers for so many other games do their due diligence and do rigorous extensive testing to be certain that, upon release of a patch, the issues are very few, if there are any issues at all. With this game, as I stated, for every patch, there are a number of issues that come up that need repair. I suppose it's normal to introduce a patch that gives zombies the ability to no-clip through solid objects is acceptable to you. I'm sorry, I cannot accept that. As for the vehicle improvement, yes, there has been a major step in the right direction for fixing issues that I have pointed out countless times in the past. However, just yesterday, I crested a hill and landed on a small boulder and was stuck. I tried to work it loose as instructed in the patch release, but was not able to get free for a time. In the interim, I was set upon by a hoard of zombies, that now seem to have free reign over the map. I was unable to exit the vehicle, which I pointed out that it would be easier to be able to exit the vehicle and pick it up. It surely would be quicker to exit the vehicle and pick it up, than to sit there and rock it back and forth. With the addition of the zombies that surrounded me, I ended up, not only being killed, but also losing yet another vehicle.

So, even though you tried to address this issue, I would like to hear what the staff have to say.

Thanks, and Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

Edited by CampersRUs
Added more information

15 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

@Tyrelis Thank you for your input. However, you are just another player that paid money to be a VIP. Unlike you, other VIPs such as @JKS give opinions that I don't always agree with, but they are honest and I respect that. At least he has the intelligence to point out issues that have turned up after a patch. You haven't been around as long as I have. So, although your comments are appreciated, they are not what I'm waiting to hear. To respond to your comment to me, every time there is an update for this game, there are always things that need to be adjusted. If this were a mainstream game and updates were implemented, the programmers would do extensive testing to be sure that issues do not exist and the updates go off without a hitch. So, your assertion that 'It's the bane of any developers existence' is misguided at best. Yes, programmers for so many other games do their due diligence and do rigorous extensive testing to be certain that, upon release of a patch, the issues are very few, if there are any issues at all. With this game, as I stated, for every patch, there are a number of issues that come up that need repair. I suppose it's normal to introduce a patch that gives zombies the ability to no-clip through solid objects is acceptable to you. I'm sorry, I cannot accept that. As for the vehicle improvement, yes, there has been a major step in the right direction for fixing issues that I have pointed out countless times in the past. However, just yesterday, I crested a hill and landed on a small boulder and was stuck. I tried to work it loose as instructed in the patch release, but was not able to get free for a time. In the interim, I was set upon by a hoard of zombies, that now seem to have free reign over the map. I was unable to exit the vehicle, which I pointed out that it would be easier to be able to exit the vehicle and pick it up. It surely would be quicker to exit the vehicle and pick it up, than to sit there and rock it back and forth. With the addition of the zombies that surrounded me, I ended up, not only being killed, but also losing yet another vehicle.

So, even though you tried to address this issue, I would like to hear what the staff have to say.

Thanks, and Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

Look I played this game when it was still just WarZ and then went on to play Deadz until it got shutdown. Also played this game for over a year coming on and off checking out it's progress your reading way to much into what I said and making assumptions over a simple statement. Also without going into all details I have ran many game projects as a hobbies and to tinker with and learn (Not in it for the money) developing websites through working on networking to security etc. So I know what I am talking about through great detail of experience since the age of 12 onwards to 12 years later. 

You have no idea what my stance on this game is also as a developer myself I hate half assed work. More often not then leaving huge projects because of this. Try holding a entire crew/management together and once I leave it goes to shit. So much so decided stop doing it as a hobbies not worth my time or help. "I suppose it's normal to introduce a patch that gives zombies the ability to no-clip through solid objects is acceptable to you. "

A thought occurred to me a little while ago. It is basically a question for all the staff. (Basically meaning not entirely meaning other developers can have a say in this question and answer it for you)

Why can't we ever have a patch that doesn't need any fixes? I've been around for 3 years. Every patch has to have adjustments done afterwards. Is it just me? Or do others of you out there feel the same way. Any and all comments would be greatly appreciated.

"At least he has the intelligence to point out issues that have turned up after a patch." 

Have you read my post any or at all?! Also don't say have a nice day when you insult someone and fail to read what they have said. You could of said that's not what I mean but thanks let me re-literate. I hate ungrateful assholes like you encountered to many in my life. Hence why I don't help anyone anymore tired of being used. I just stop being kind as a result.

"I've been waiting for a patch to come around like this for quite some time and check out the game to see if made any progress reading each patch notes and occasionally re-downloading the game. I'm very glad to see you fixed the zombie issue from this patch. (Read above the developer said it was fixed haven't tested though yet) Keep up the good work!!! I can proudly say you moved several steps forwards without going 1 step forward and 10 steps back as normal. Are you guys planning on fixing the armor skins for heavy armor and what not so they do not clip on characters? They look absolutely terrible. " 

Edited by Tyrelis

@Tyrelis. I am not going to get into an argument with you about all this. I never asked you to comment about what I was talking about. You did that all on your own, that is your right. Just as it is my right to say what is on my mind. With that said, I am still awaiting a response from the actual developers of THIS game.

Oh... BTW... Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

There are a few points;
1. Problems persist and / or return after some time
2. The game was abandoned and apparently everything that is being done is not something innovative, just the obvious for improvements. It seems to me that the "nether, the chapter that nobody cares about" took precious time from new z.
3. Errors are commonly attributed to the player's PC and only corrected when there is no denying it at the request of the entire community.
4. if you have relevance in the game as a sreamer or youtuber your stupid idea will be taken seriously and developed.

For now I have not retaken the tests (since I have not received any response) at the same time that I enter the discord and see players asking for double GD being answered immediately.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, JKS said:

There are a few points;
1. Problems persist and / or return after some time
2. The game was abandoned and apparently everything that is being done is not something innovative, just the obvious for improvements. It seems to me that the "nether, the chapter that nobody cares about" took precious time from new z.
3. Errors are commonly attributed to the player's PC and only corrected when there is no denying it at the request of the entire community.
4. if you have relevance in the game as a sreamer or youtuber your stupid idea will be taken seriously and developed.

For now I have not retaken the tests (since I have not received any response) at the same time that I enter the discord and see players asking for double GD being answered immediately.

Thank you for saying exactly what I have been trying to voice but couldn't. You've hit the nail on the head, so to speak. It seems like every time a conversation seems to be going in the right direction about issues and problems, it abruptly stops and the issues goes on without being addressed any further. ie: the poor placement of trees and boulders and something that was recently finally addressed, vehicles.

This communication problem is the biggest downfall and one of the main reasons people have migrated away. And yes, you are not the only one that has noticed that there are groups that take precedence over others that have been loyal to the game as a whole.

Once again, in big capital letters... THANK YOU!!! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 3lias said:

We have fixed the issue with zombie clipping, it will be fixed for the next patch.

Thank you. However, why can't this fix be released immediately? Why do we have to wait for the next patch? You've done smaller patches in the past, why not now? In essence, you are telling us that you have fixed the problem, but we have to wait till you decide it's a good time to actually implement the fix. That is just sad. I guess Nether, Battle Royal, and PVP players are more important.

Thanks

Edited by CampersRUs

It's really sad that the developers and admins, who say they read these forums daily, do not respond to issues presented. It feels like there's a lack of actual support for the game and for the players. It would be nice to get some kind of acknowledgement that you have seen our comments.