Sign in to follow this  
ElChupacabra

AR Rework

barikat arkası baktığımızda sadece silahın ucu ve kafamızın birazı gözükmellidir ayrıca calorado için çok güzel olur ve hasar konusunda +1 eklenmelidir 

Edited by MERT

Currently, there is an uneven balance with the AR rework.

Simply put, the IMI-Tar is the best gun by a decent margin, its not even close. What I would do is improve the other AR's marginally so that they will have a better chance of going head to head against the IMI-Tar. If you look at the guns used in PVP servers, I am sure that most people just use the IMI-Tar since it is just that much better than all the other assualt rifles. Its not the first bullet accuracy but something about spraying with it feels really accurate. I do not know if there is a linear function that determines the spread increase during full spray but the IMI-Tar feels the best out of the assault rifles. The current hierarchy of AR's in my opinion:

Tier 1: IMI-Tar

Tier 2: L85, AK-47,M4a1, Ak-15

Tier 3: Sig 556, RedStalker, Honey Badger, M4, QBZ

Why Even Bother: Aug, Famas, Masada, NightStalker

Im Unsure: G36, As Val, M16, Scar, m4 semi, akm, an94

The guns that need serious buffs are Aug, Famas, Night Stalker.

The Red Stalker, Honey Badger, QBZ could use some slight adjustments as well. 

Maybe a slight adjustment to Sig aswell. 

Aug - Something feels off about the 3+ bullet inaccuracies. Maybe reduce spread to 2

Night-Stalker - TTK is slightly slow, maybe increase firerate.

Famas - Innaccurate, decrease spread to 2.5 at least. For a gun to fire that fast 3 spread is unacceptable. Maybe even reduce the firerate. 

Sig - TTK feels a bit slow, maybe increase damage to 26.5

Red Stalker - TTK Slow, maybe decrease accuracy to 2 make more bullets hit to compesate.

Honey Badger - Its good for its use case, maybe slightly less recoil since it is very hard to control at such a high firerate

• Thanks 1

On 3/4/2020 at 4:24 AM, myparentsaremean said:

Currently, there is an uneven balance with the AR rework.

Simply put, the IMI-Tar is the best gun by a decent margin, its not even close. What I would do is improve the other AR's marginally so that they will have a better chance of going head to head against the IMI-Tar. If you look at the guns used in PVP servers, I am sure that most people just use the IMI-Tar since it is just that much better than all the other assualt rifles. Its not the first bullet accuracy but something about spraying with it feels really accurate. I do not know if there is a linear function that determines the spread increase during full spray but the IMI-Tar feels the best out of the assault rifles. The current hierarchy of AR's in my opinion:

Tier 1: IMI-Tar

Tier 2: L85, AK-47,M4a1, Ak-15

Tier 3: Sig 556, RedStalker, Honey Badger, M4, QBZ

Why Even Bother: Aug, Famas, Masada, NightStalker

Im Unsure: G36, As Val, M16, Scar, m4 semi, akm, an94

The guns that need serious buffs are Aug, Famas, Night Stalker.

The Red Stalker, Honey Badger, QBZ could use some slight adjustments as well. 

Maybe a slight adjustment to Sig aswell. 

Aug - Something feels off about the 3+ bullet inaccuracies. Maybe reduce spread to 2

Night-Stalker - TTK is slightly slow, maybe increase firerate.

Famas - Innaccurate, decrease spread to 2.5 at least. For a gun to fire that fast 3 spread is unacceptable. Maybe even reduce the firerate. 

Sig - TTK feels a bit slow, maybe increase damage to 26.5

Red Stalker - TTK Slow, maybe decrease accuracy to 2 make more bullets hit to compesate.

Honey Badger - Its good for its use case, maybe slightly less recoil since it is very hard to control at such a high firerate

please dont break this game