Sven

Weekend Event!

uyz1Anf.jpg

Dear Community,

It's almost weekend again and that means time for another weekend event! Once again a point for each game-mode so that the events are equally divided. Make sure to let us know what you think of this weekend event in the comments!

For this weekend event we'll have it live the following period of time:

START: January 17, 2019 12:00 PM (CET)

END: January 20, 2019 12:00 PM (CET)

hJ9TIkp.jpg

Now, let's jump into further details about this weekend's weekend event:

1. Mirror Fields Double Reputation (PVP)
    We will enable the double reputation feature on the new PVP map: "Mirror Fields". We are also very curious for your feedback on this brand new PVP map so make sure to let us know what you think of the map!

2. Double Daily Reward (SURV + OW)
    Since we have added the daily reward system to the Survival game-mode we think this is a good moment to boost that up a bit! For those who don't know: the daily reward system is a premium+ feature and it gives players a random reward every unique day they log in in both Survival and Open World. This weekend only it's doubled for both Survival and Open World! Enjoy!

3. No Sniper Battle Royale (BR)
    Sniper spawns are disabled meaning no one will be able to use any sniper in the Battle Royale game-mode. As a follow-up on Patch 2.42 where we made global improvements to the non-sniper weapons in the game we thought this would be a good event for people to try and play with non-snipers only. Let us know what you think!
    Next to this the new M249-E3 Para machine gun is now permanently released and available from airdrops only.

4. Free Revive Weekend (OW)
    This weekend only, reviving your character will be free. This goes only for the Open World game-mode as this is the only place where you have to pay GD to early revive your character. For this weekend this will be free!

• ROUTINE: Battle Royale Map Rotation
    As always, the main and only Battle Royale map will be changed. This time we are changing over from Arizona to Arena.
    Note: We change the map rotation in the Battle Royale game-mode every week due to the low(er) amount of players playing Battle Royale. If you have any suggestions, ideas or feedback please let us know at http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/5388-maps-battle-royale/

• MARKETPLACE SALE: Fun Edition Skinbox 30% DISCOUNT + SVD skins now available!
    This week we are doing a sale on the Fun Edition skinbox and some SVD skin recipes!
    Note: This sale is a weekly one so has already started before the weekend event and will not have the same start-end times as the weekend event.
    8c7jLlA.jpg

Please let us know what you think of this weekend event so that we can use that feedback in the future for new weekend events! If you have any ideas or suggestions feel free to share that as well as we might be able to use your idea for upcoming weekend events!

NEW! Feedback thread for weekend event(s). Have anything to share, any ideas, feedback or complaints about the weekend event(s)? Let us know at: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/8532-feedback-weekend-event/

If you experience any type of issue(s) with the game please contact us through social media or create a support ticket athttps://playnewz.com/support.php/

For any feedback about the game or this patch please let us know at http://playnewz.com/feedback

If you'd like to share suggestions and ideas you have for the game please let us know at: https://suggest.playnewz.com/

To stay updated regarding the patch and server downtime please follow us on our social media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Infestation.NewZ/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/infestationnewz
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/thenewz
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/InfestationTheNewZOfficial

Have a nice weekend!

// The New Z - Staff Team

2 hours ago, Sven said:

Have a nice weekend everyone! Enjoy! :)

Is possyble make a FnFall with 40 bullets?

Hello,

I want to know if you had any plans to promote chargers soon?

It will be 1 year since it has not happened ...

Without counting the rest. The only thing in promotion are the skins (€€€) and the riots ... But there is no more promotion on the secondary weapon, protection and magazine: S.

Thanks in advance.

Cesar59

34 minutes ago, Cesar59 said:

Hello,

Without counting the rest. The only thing in promotion are the skins (€€€) and the riots ... But there is no more promotion on the secondary weapon, protection and magazine: S.

Thanks in advance.

Cesar59

This is your third time making this exact same post. The first time was on Jan 9th in Forum Suggestions. The second time you copied and pasted it in response to @Sven's topic in Developer's Blog.

Is it really necessary to keep reposting this same thing over and over? 

10 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Ho Hum... I'm disappointed. Where is the love for the PVE community?

You really expected something different????Cheap fast solutions only.....Same and same again!!!!Free revive really??? I dont play anymore but i have 380 millions do you think im gonna worry for 15k that revive cost???But i notice they make new map for pvp instead add some new ground for example in Oregon Area 51(I see that "coming soon"from when i start)

For the parts It say "equally divided"....Like how??? 2 parts for pvp-1 part for premium pleyers-1 (useless)part for OW and SURV.....Sad and rediculous....

• Thanks 1

On 18/01/2020 at 00:52, CampersRUs said:

C'est la troisième fois que vous rédigez ce même message. La première fois, c'était le 9 janvier dans Forum Suggestions. La deuxième fois que vous l'avez copiée et collée en réponse au sujet de @Sven dans le blog du développeur.

Est-il vraiment nécessaire de continuer à republier cette même chose encore et encore? 

On 18/01/2020 at 00:52, CampersRUs said:

C'est la troisième fois que vous rédigez ce même message. La première fois, c'était le 9 janvier dans Forum Suggestions. La deuxième fois que vous l'avez copiée et collée en réponse au sujet de @Sven dans le blog du développeur.

Est-il vraiment nécessaire de continuer à republier cette même chose encore et encore? 

Is that something that concerns you? NO !!! Players like you would do well ... To moan but to bring nothing, answer a subject without saying anything interesting, just to make a pointless remark!

I had no response from the support, so I just make sure they have seen my message. As a proposal for a weekend event. It seems to me that he asks us for our opinion and ideas?

How does that concern you? Do you have that to count my message?

On 1/18/2020 at 12:15 AM, Cesar59 said:

Hello,

Thanks in advance.

Cesar59

I mean, we can do discounts on GD stuff, cause that's what you are asking for right? But what's the point when players have about 100.000.000 GD average when we make an item from 4.000 GD, 3.000 GD? Players have so much GD and get so much GD that this doesn't matter at that point.

It's considerable though, but there is good and bad points.

8 hours ago, Sven said:

Je veux dire, nous pouvons faire des remises sur des trucs GD, parce que c'est ce que vous demandez, non? Mais à quoi ça sert quand les joueurs ont une moyenne d'environ 100.000.000 GD quand on fait un article à partir de 4.000 GD, 3.000 GD? Les joueurs ont tellement de GD et obtiennent tellement de GD que cela n'a plus d'importance à ce stade.

C'est considérable, mais il y a de bons et de mauvais points.

Yes I understand, but maybe the players keep their € to just spend them when there are promotions. It's been months, I don't even count anymore, that you haven't been promoting anymore. So yes players do not spend. Logic. It's like in real life, people are waiting for promotions.

And then it changes current events, it costs nothing and it will please a lot of people. No reason not to do them any more (1 year anyway) because the players have too much €. Maybe they have it because it buys GCs and pays private servers? The players give themselves the means :)

Regards,

Cesar59

23 hours ago, Cesar59 said:

Yes I understand, but maybe the players keep their € to just spend them when there are promotions. It's been months, I don't even count anymore, that you haven't been promoting anymore. So yes players do not spend. Logic. It's like in real life, people are waiting for promotions.

And then it changes current events, it costs nothing and it will please a lot of people. No reason not to do them any more (1 year anyway) because the players have too much €. Maybe they have it because it buys GCs and pays private servers? The players give themselves the means :)

Regards,

Cesar59

I mean, I agree. I just wanted to give you a reason why not. I like having healthy discussions on the forums and it's important players like you feel engaged to bring this up. At the same time we gotta stay realistic. 

In the end it can never really hurt to try. I'll keep this in mind for future ones.

Thanks for the feedback buddy! :)

6 hours ago, Sven said:

Je veux dire, je suis d'accord. Je voulais juste vous expliquer pourquoi. J'aime avoir des discussions saines sur les forums et il est important que des joueurs comme vous se sentent engagés pour en parler. En même temps, nous devons rester réalistes. 

Au final, ça ne peut jamais vraiment faire de mal d'essayer. Je garderai cela à l'esprit pour les futurs.

Merci pour le copain de rétroaction! :)

A pleasure to be able to exchange and make changes, beneficial or not. Sometimes we can be wrong. But at least we have the opportunity to give our opinion. Thank you :).

PS: I'm waiting for promotions to spend several hundred million on ammunition and protection: P