For my opinion I would like to see the new Zombie, have a very random spawn, be it in the forest or city. At any time any place as many as you like, have the the ability to Rome around, this would make players explore more of the map, make PvP players look over there shoulder, and not just blast away all day with a sniper, just cos they have loads of ammo. They as other players will need to keep an eye out for them roaming around,

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, krull said:

For my opinion I would like to see the new Zombie, have a very random spawn, be it in the forest or city. At any time any place as many as you like, have the the ability to Rome around, this would make players explore more of the map, make PvP players look over there shoulder, and not just blast away all day with a sniper, just cos they have loads of ammo. They as other players will need to keep an eye out for them roaming around,

Good idea! Keep em coming! This will not be the only zombie we're adding though so any ideas here might make it into the game it some point with some type of zombie :)

53 minutes ago, Sven said:

Good idea! Keep em coming! This will not be the only zombie we're adding though so any ideas here might make it into the game it some point with some type of zombie :)

Is there a way to add zombies that travel longer distances? For example they migrate from nato to clear (close to bus stop fields)?
They will follow high sounds like snipers .50, awp, awm.

On 1/15/2020 at 4:22 AM, krull said:

this would make players explore more of the map, make PvP players look over there shoulder, and not just blast away all day with a sniper, just cos they have loads of ammo. They as other players will need to keep an eye out for them roaming around,

I have an interesting question about this point.

If the new zombie kills a player on a PVP server and they have a bounty on their head, who would benefit from the bounty?

On 1/16/2020 at 3:20 PM, CampersRUs said:

I have an interesting question about this point.

If the new zombie kills a player on a PVP server and they have a bounty on their head, who would benefit from the bounty?

As in the car explosion the natural thing would be to drop the item "money" on the floor next to the body.

• Love 1

Could we not have wolf,s in the game that roam around, maybe in packs of say 6 plus that can hunt you buy sound etc etc not too hard to kill.

New Zombie should be able to climb so no more climb the chopper or the crate stack and automatically be safe would make it much more challenging for those of us who like PVE