Sven

Weekend Event!

uyz1Anf.jpg

Dear Community,

Welcome to 2020! Are you ready for a brand new weekend event?! 

For this weekend event we'll have it live the following period of time:

START: January 10, 2020 12:00 PM (CET)

END: January 13, 2020 12:00 PM (CET)

yEKBhHl.jpg

Now, let's jump into further details about this weekend's weekend event:

1. West Oaks PVP Madness (PVP)
    West Oaks is back for this weekend event only! Next to bringing the map temporary back we enabled the no spread feature. Ready to snipe people with assault rifles? Good luck!

2. Super Zombie Loot Upgrade (OW + SURV)
    In both the Open World and the Survival game-mode loot from the Super Zombies is upgraded. This means they are spawning better items, and the chances on rare items have been increased. Also, chances on common items have been decreased. This goes for all super zombies in all maps.

3. Double Crystal Spawn Chance (OW + SURV)
    Drop chances for the Sapphire and Emerald Crystal(s) have been doubled. This means they are a lot more common and easier to find! For those who are unaware of these crystals: they are a part of the Winter 2019 event and when collected enough can be upgraded into a unique staff. This can only be done during the Winter 2019 event. For more info about these items go to: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/8542-winter-2019/

4. Battle Royale Double Skinbox Reward (BR)
    Skin boxes gained in the Battle Royale game-mode (when winning) will be doubled. This means you will win 2 Battle Royale skinboxes instead of one. Enjoy!

• ROUTINE: Battle Royale Map Rotation
    As always, the main and only Battle Royale map will be changed. This time we are changing over from Tropico to Arizona V2.
    Note: We change the map rotation in the Battle Royale game-mode every week due to the low(er) amount of players playing Battle Royale. If you have any suggestions, ideas or feedback please let us know at http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/5388-maps-battle-royale/

• MARKETPLACE SALE: Ultimate Skinbox 35% DISCOUNT + Some Ultimate skins available!
    This week we are doing a sale on the Ultimate skinbox and some of the UItimate skin recipes are available as well!
    Note: This sale is a weekly one so has already started before the weekend event and will not have the same start-end times as the weekend event.
    gTSWKcP.jpg

Please let us know what you think of this weekend event so that we can use that feedback in the future for new weekend events! If you have any ideas or suggestions feel free to share that as well as we might be able to use your idea for upcoming weekend events!

NEW! Feedback thread for weekend event(s). Have anything to share, any ideas, feedback or complaints about the weekend event(s)? Let us know at: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/8532-feedback-weekend-event/

If you experience any type of issue(s) with the game please contact us through social media or create a support ticket athttps://playnewz.com/support.php/

For any feedback about the game or this patch please let us know at http://playnewz.com/feedback

If you'd like to share suggestions and ideas you have for the game please let us know at: https://suggest.playnewz.com/

To stay updated regarding the patch and server downtime please follow us on our social media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Infestation.NewZ/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/infestationnewz
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/thenewz
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/InfestationTheNewZOfficial

Have a nice weekend!

// The New Z - Staff Team

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, tonton3313 said:

hello

sorry no date

DÉBUT: 10 janvier 2019 12:00 PM (CET)     2020

FIN: 13 janvier 2019 12:00 PM (CET)     2020

Yeah I saw that already my bad! Still need to get used to the new year haha! Fixed.

Thanks for the event! but why is it if the game does not start? Already 16 hours no one has passed, no one has helped me and no ways help, better take out the patch! :(

How nice. Double spawn rate for crystals, upgraded loot from super and alien zombies. There's only one thing left that you need to do...

FIX THE DAMN CARS!!! It's not fun, no matter what you offer, if you cannot use the cars to get around the map in an expedient manner. It's exasperating to try to place a car, and then when you try to enter it, YOU GET DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER!!! Today, just in the past hour, I was disconnected 5 times. The first time when I was able to log back in, I was killed by zombies. Each disconnect takes a long time to reconnect. I sat here looking at my screen waiting, and waiting, for the slow load times to try to play the game.

And, before you say. 'Submit a ticket' I will tell you now. I WILL NOT SUBMIT ANY TICKETS TO SUPPORT!!! They do not care about the issues. Too many other players have submitted support tickets only to be told they are either aware of the issue and then lock the ticket or they outright tell you that there's nothing they can do. They also take far too long even acknowledging that a ticket was submitted. Cars have been an issue for far too damn long. The only thing you could come up with that you think was a 'fix' was to make the cars only orient themselves facing north. That's not a fix, all you did was create a compass that points north. The real issues are still there.

@Fred, @3lias being the top execs of this game, this is on you to make it happen. Do something to actually address the issues that have been slowing killing this game for well over 2 years.

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

'Submit a ticket'

hahahaah...."I have a problem"..."Submit a ticket"... "But i did it and no answer!!!"... "Then make a new ticket for that"🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Double Crystal Spawn Chance (OW + SURV)
Drop chances for the Sapphire and Emerald Crystal(s) have been doubled. This means they are a lot more common and easier to find! 

U guys sure u have enabled this is survival?  I kinda loot alot in survival, and I'm not even near making one staf. Feels like a veary waisted time do u aske me, try to find some crystal amongs 50k christmas spray recipes. Remove all the stupid things and get some decent loot instead. Just went Norad on v1 on privat server, it was only pistols and emptymags, and alot of vss mags... What i'm gone do with vss sniper amo?  Plz remove all the shit plz, its just anoying. 

Thx for the superzoombie upgrade, kinda tired of all the sniper barrols and sniper stocks.  Do u guys know what loot this super zoombies even dropp? , when halv is kinda sniper stocks barrols that we just throw away? Seams like something is missing.. comunication or u guys not even play your game. 

Plz have a look at the loot table and remove the unnessary stuff.  Thx 

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Sven said:

Super Zombie Loot Upgrade (OW + SURV)
In both the Open World and the Survival game-mode loot from the Super Zombies is upgraded. This means they are spawning better items, and the chances on rare items have been increased. Also, chances on common items have been decreased. This goes for all super zombies in all maps.

I have a question. When are we going to actually see this upgraded loot?  After killing some super zombies, all I'm seeing is an increase in the amount of K.Style NVG helmets, and they are still dropping AR stocks and AR barrels. Interesting.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

When are we going to actually see this upgraded loot?

Its really remarcable you still wait to see somthing really new here...I really admire your patience....lol

When i start the game i had the same expectations to see every weekend new interest events...but i was wrong, All i can see now is same and same stuff repeated...Same for any annoucement for the game....new Skins every week...Meele weapons with rediculous crystals...Now im sure...this is not a zombie survival game but im Gantalf in Middle Earth!🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheWraith said:

Its really remarcable you still wait to see somthing really new here...I really admire your patience....lol

When i start the game i had the same expectations to see every weekend new interest events...but i was wrong, All i can see now is same and same stuff repeated...Same for any annoucement for the game....new Skins every week...Meele weapons with rediculous crystals...Now im sure...this is not a zombie survival game but im Gantalf in Middle Earth!🤣

I never thought I'm gone say this.... GANDALF was lucky somehow....  he did not play this game Kappa

6 hours ago, K 0 0 L said:

he did not play this game

If he had play this game...he probably didnt have his magical stick! With that crystals spawn rate????  🤣

9 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

dropping AR stocks and AR barrels

This is actually the upgrade...at first they made them from cheap plastic...Now is made it from carbon fibres!!!

• Haha 1

On 1/10/2020 at 7:05 PM, CampersRUs said:

How nice. Double spawn rate for crystals, upgraded loot from super and alien zombies. There's only one thing left that you need to do...

FIX THE DAMN CARS!!! It's not fun, no matter what you offer, if you cannot use the cars to get around the map in an expedient manner. It's exasperating to try to place a car, and then when you try to enter it, YOU GET DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER!!! Today, just in the past hour, I was disconnected 5 times. The first time when I was able to log back in, I was killed by zombies. Each disconnect takes a long time to reconnect. I sat here looking at my screen waiting, and waiting, for the slow load times to try to play the game.

And, before you say. 'Submit a ticket' I will tell you now. I WILL NOT SUBMIT ANY TICKETS TO SUPPORT!!! They do not care about the issues. Too many other players have submitted support tickets only to be told they are either aware of the issue and then lock the ticket or they outright tell you that there's nothing they can do. They also take far too long even acknowledging that a ticket was submitted. Cars have been an issue for far too damn long. The only thing you could come up with that you think was a 'fix' was to make the cars only orient themselves facing north. That's not a fix, all you did was create a compass that points north. The real issues are still there.

@Fred, @3lias being the top execs of this game, this is on you to make it happen. Do something to actually address the issues that have been slowing killing this game for well over 2 years.

On 1/10/2020 at 7:22 PM, TheWraith said:

hahahaah...."I have a problem"..."Submit a ticket"... "But i did it and no answer!!!"... "Then make a new ticket for that"🤣🤣

Hmm, I am pretty sure all tickets are supposed to be answered unless there is some specific reason not to.

On 1/10/2020 at 7:49 PM, K 0 0 L said:

Double Crystal Spawn Chance (OW + SURV)
Drop chances for the Sapphire and Emerald Crystal(s) have been doubled. This means they are a lot more common and easier to find! 

U guys sure u have enabled this is survival?  I kinda loot alot in survival, and I'm not even near making one staf. Feels like a veary waisted time do u aske me, try to find some crystal amongs 50k christmas spray recipes. Remove all the stupid things and get some decent loot instead. Just went Norad on v1 on privat server, it was only pistols and emptymags, and alot of vss mags... What i'm gone do with vss sniper amo?  Plz remove all the shit plz, its just anoying. 

Thx for the superzoombie upgrade, kinda tired of all the sniper barrols and sniper stocks.  Do u guys know what loot this super zoombies even dropp? , when halv is kinda sniper stocks barrols that we just throw away? Seams like something is missing.. comunication or u guys not even play your game. 

Plz have a look at the loot table and remove the unnessary stuff.  Thx 

Yes I can 100% confirm it's both doubled on Open World and Survival.

Thanks for the feedback on that. Imma look into spawn rates for the sniper barrels, empty mags, etc.

On 1/10/2020 at 9:27 PM, CampersRUs said:

I have a question. When are we going to actually see this upgraded loot?  After killing some super zombies, all I'm seeing is an increase in the amount of K.Style NVG helmets, and they are still dropping AR stocks and AR barrels. Interesting.

They are dropping the same loot yet the chance on the more rare items is higher (doubled) for both the Open World and Survival Super Zombies.

As mentioned above I am going to look into these sniper barrel items etc. Thanks for the feedback @CampersRUs!

On 1/10/2020 at 10:42 PM, TheWraith said:

We don't add new skins every week. Crystals don't seem ridiculous as a lot of people love this addition and it's actually based on ideas from community members. Some things you gotta take with a bit of salt.

2 hours ago, Sven said:

Some things you gotta take with a bit of salt.

I like salt!!! Im not gonna say more as i stop play the game since i reallize that im miles far away from a survival zombie game!There is no fun...no realism...and all generally is sooo easy...Zombies there is just an excuse! 

16 minutes ago, TheWraith said:

I like salt!!! Im not gonna say more as i stop play the game since i reallize that im miles far away from a survival zombie game!There is no fun...no realism...and all generally is sooo easy...Zombies there is just an excuse! 

thx for the feedback

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Freddy D said:

i must say the Weastoaks event was very very funny :)

It's still on. We leave it there for now.

• Thanks 1

@CampersRUs

Made some adjustments:

• decreased chances on OW super zombies for: AR Stock, AR Barrel, Sniper Stock, Sniper Barrel. -50% less common.
  • decreased chances on SURV super zombies for: AR Stock, AR Barrel, Sniper Stock, Sniper Barrel. -50% less common.
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Sven said:

As mentioned above I am going to look into these sniper barrel items etc. Thanks for the feedback @CampersRUs!

5 hours ago, Sven said:

@CampersRUs

Made some adjustments:

• decreased chances on OW super zombies for: AR Stock, AR Barrel, Sniper Stock, Sniper Barrel. -50% less common.
  • decreased chances on SURV super zombies for: AR Stock, AR Barrel, Sniper Stock, Sniper Barrel. -50% less common.

Thanks @Sven, It  will be nice to see a better variety of items dropping from the super zombies. However, there still is the issue with how many K.Style NVG and Heavy Armor dropping. Could you please do the same adjustment with those? As I stated before, I killed an Alien and was in shock when I saw 3 K.Style NVG and 2 Heavy Armor laying on the ground. Since they only drop 8 items, that left only three slots for good loot. I have to add that both the K.Style NVG and Heavy Armor both spawn everywhere on the map making them common items. Personally, since they are so commonly available around the map, I would remove the K.Style NVG and Heavy Armor from the super, alien and toxic zombie loot table all together. It's also nice to see the weapon crates dropping from the supers. How about, as a very rare item, add the GD Air Drop Caller. If you don't feel comfortable adding this item to the super zombies, why not add it to the alien and toxic zombies?

14 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Thanks @Sven, It  will be nice to see a better variety of items dropping from the super zombies. However, there still is the issue with how many K.Style NVG and Heavy Armor dropping. Could you please do the same adjustment with those? As I stated before, I killed an Alien and was in shock when I saw 3 K.Style NVG and 2 Heavy Armor laying on the ground. Since they only drop 8 items, that left only three slots for good loot. I have to add that both the K.Style NVG and Heavy Armor both spawn everywhere on the map making them common items. Personally, since they are so commonly available around the map, I would remove the K.Style NVG and Heavy Armor from the super, alien and toxic zombie loot table all together. It's also nice to see the weapon crates dropping from the supers. How about, as a very rare item, add the GD Air Drop Caller. If you don't feel comfortable adding this item to the super zombies, why not add it to the alien and toxic zombies?

Yeah good point. Ill re-look alien and toxic super zombies. We are purely talking about Open World here correct?

I'm not so sure what to think of adding a GD airdrop caller to the Super Zombies. I mean yeah, it's GD, but at the same time.. I don't know..