Hello everyone.We playing this game with my clan but we have a problem.This game have so many snipers old times newz have colorado AR servers but now i didn't see anyone ar colorado server.Caliwood ar server everytime don't have player.You can create a surver about this.Newz need colorado ar server 

• Thanks 2

On 1/7/2020 at 8:37 AM, IVDEADZONE said:

Hello everyone.We playing this game with my clan but we have a problem.This game have so many snipers old times newz have colorado AR servers but now i didn't see anyone ar colorado server.Caliwood ar server everytime don't have player.You can create a surver about this.Newz need colorado ar server 

No one uses AR anymore. 

7 hours ago, JKS said:

Artık kimse AR kullanmıyor. 

Because all have so many snipers and no one ar server on colorado.Newz admins can try this,they can add colorado ar server its not hard.Normal colorado servers dont have pvp just deathmatch 

Edited by IVDEADZONE

As a PVE only player I noticed that there was one of my favorite "silent Ninja loot patches". Obviously nothing in the patch notes. But the Alien Zombie Sniper drop was tremendous decreased. So much that it does not make any sense to hunt them down. Same for the boxes or item crates. They are now spawning a ton of SCSR-H and Hunter backpacks.

To be honest: There should be an early warning system. I am paying now for a 4 weeks server rental without getting the expected in return.

My opinion: This will not move the game away from snipers. It will only make them more expensive. If it getting too expensive to trade them or loot them the game will lose both: PVP and PVE player. 

So what will happen to new player? They will have a hard time to get a sniper. And they will loose it in not time to a clan who camps a location. Solo player have absolutely no chance to start in this game. And they will get demotivated in no time. 

May be it's a solution to make "no clan server" and enable back the easy loot. Than player are having a chance to get in the game. The AR only server are a good idear as well.

Edited by feris