rm437

Let's make this game great again

I just re downloaded Newz after not playing for a while and noticed that the game is dying. I wanna start playing this game again, but when i try to join any NA server the most amount of people on it would be 10. I don't think there is a point in playing anymore. I've been playing ISS and Newz since they basically came out. I was thinking everyone in the community should put their ideas on this thread to see if the devs will try and save the game. Lets make it happen and make the game playable again!

21 hours ago, rm437 said:

I just re downloaded Newz after not playing for a while and noticed that the game is dying. I wanna start playing this game again, but when i try to join any NA server the most amount of people on it would be 10. I don't think there is a point in playing anymore. I've been playing ISS and Newz since they basically came out. I was thinking everyone in the community should put their ideas on this thread to see if the devs will try and save the game. Lets make it happen and make the game playable again!

Capturar.PNG

Waste off time. 

• Thanks 2

On 1/4/2020 at 7:30 PM, rm437 said:

Hey there,

We are open for every kind of feedback. I recommend you to submit all your thoughts right here http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/forum/114-feedback/

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Steve said:

Hey there,

We are open for every kind of feedback. I recommend you to submit all your thoughts right here http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/forum/114-feedback/

https://ibb.co/SXRMYVD

From the looks of it you guys aren't even replying to anyone else. Everyone just wants you guys to improve the game. Looking at average player percentage on steam charts, its sad to see that 3 years ago was the peak at almost 9,000 players and 3 years later you guys have lost almost 95% of the player population and the average amount of players gets lower every month. I understand that like most games people will leave and find something else to play, but it seems like people who loved playing this game are even leaving. 

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, rm437 said:

most games people will leave and find something else to play

Youre absolutly right!!!Every month new games rises with better game play and more fun....people dont stay in one only when see that lose money and dont get what they asking for...Here i guess at the end will be only some Thais with their macros killing echother lol

• Thanks 2

One more thing for you @Steve. You seem determined to direct everybody to different threads that YOU think they should post. Why don't All you admins just answer the questions that are presented to you and stop trying to funnel everyone to what you think is the right place. If you had your choice, you'd have everybody go to discord which is overloaded with thugs, bullies, hackers and cheaters. If someone voices an opinion on there that the so-called 'tough guys' don't like, they are attacked, bullied, and possibly even have their account hacked and/or deleted. You all have a standard answer for everything. 'You need to post your comments in another thread'.

I totally agree with what @rm437 said, all we want is for the game to be FIXED and restored to a MORE PLAYABLE VERSION. That means fixing issues that keep getting swept under the carpet and ignored. For example, vehicles still go flying off in odd directions when hitting a small bump. Boulders and trees appearing in the most unlikely places such as inside buildings and vehicles and on top of fences. Constantly being disconnected from the server when trying to enter and/or pick a vehicle.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, CampersRUs said:

I totally agree with what @rm437 said, all we want is for the game to be FIXED and restored to a MORE PLAYABLE VERSION. That means fixing issues that keep getting swept under the carpet and ignored. For example, vehicles still go flying off in odd directions when hitting a small bump. Boulders and trees appearing in the most unlikely places such as inside buildings and vehicles and on top of fences. Constantly being disconnected from the server when trying to enter and/or pick a vehicle.

Yes I agree that bugs like this should be fixed, but those things aren't the main focus points. The major problems are the loot and pvp. There is no value to loot like there used to be. For example, when someone logs into a server with a sniper everyone should be fighting/wanting it. Nowadays nobody cares if they lose anything because there is so much loot on each server. Also, pvp used to be the best when there was only open world servers because you would have to loot and try to stay alive, which gave the adrenaline rush that everybody loved. Only open world servers made it so that players would know which servers the action was at and which servers they could be somewhat safe to loot at. I love how they added different games modes like BR and competitive, but nothing will beat going to clearview with your group and facing multiple clans at the same time. 

• Thanks 1

I have gave up begging, asking, arguing and fighting for this game to be fixed and resume its former luster. I had hoped things had changed while we were gone... clearly not. The Devs  want to cater to a very limited base, so be it.  I will came back periodically to see who is still hanging around and IF the game even still exists, maybe play IF the mood strikes me now.  Found new things to do in my spare time. Glad to see youre still at it @CampersRUs. Sorry we haven't been around much. 

• Thinking 1