Darkio

Special Items in the game???

So just quickly I know there is special weapons in the game such as the XMR and probably others I don't know about. I even saw a light sniper bullet spawn for a m40a3, but never found the gun . In warmups I see people using staffs with crystals and special giant axes. 

My question is that is there a forum that displays all these items so I know what to look for and or how to get them? I like to collect all items and guns but I have no clue how to get these staffs or axes or xmr or any other special item or weapon. 

If there is a forum can someone link me it? or be kind enough to explain how to get these items if there is no forum? Please thank you

5 hours ago, Darkio said:

how to get these items

For XMR you must complete contracts to get 10 special coins(ea contract is for kill 5k zombies)...you trade them for XM rifle in Trade Lounge vending machine.The War Axe or War Hammer you can find it in Legentary Crates dropping from SZ or Alien Zombies and M40a3 Sniper Rifle can be found in Red Item Boxes.

21 hours ago, TheWraith said:

For XMR you must complete contracts to get 10 special coins(ea contract is for kill 5k zombies)...you trade them for XM rifle in Trade Lounge vending machine.The War Axe or War Hammer you can find it in Legentary Crates dropping from SZ or Alien Zombies and M40a3 Sniper Rifle can be found in Red Item Boxes.

Thank you for responding! How exactly do you get a red item box? And where or how do I get a alien zombie spawn? If there are posts already explaining these red item boxes and contracts and you know of them please do link them it would be greatly appreciated.

1 minute ago, Darkio said:

How exactly do you get a red item box

Item boxes spawns in varius locations(only in Frosty Pines Colorado v2 map are 12-13 boxes for example)If you make a google search there is maps shows where sz or aliens spawn

1 hour ago, TheWraith said:

Item boxes spawns in varius locations(only in Frosty Pines Colorado v2 map are 12-13 boxes for example)If you make a google search there is maps shows where sz or aliens spawn

Thank you and one more thing, what's the best place on Colorado that you suggest would be best for farming xp for like the battle pass and skill tree?