tomo_cro

Twitch Streamer Icon

Hi My name is Tomislav and My twitch name is Tomo_Cro https://www.twitch.tv/tomo_cro . I have been a supporter of the new z since the begging, When there was just the two of you trying to manage giveaways in the lounge :P I watched it grow. I started streaming many other games like csgo,BR games,Simulator Games And i finally came back to the NewZ and my followers Love it.

Basically this game is nostalgic For me i have played it since day one. And all of the improvements that you guys have made i can only see it getting better! I love the community and the support that you can get and give! I am playing with a lot of partners of the NewZ already. I stream everyday and my main goal is to continue streaming this game everyday and trying to build as big of a community as i can of positive players that enjoy all aspects of the game. My followers are getting on board with this game now and they have never played it and it feels amazing to be able to interact with them in chat and in game !

It would be great if you would give me a Twitch Streamer icon and a Partnership with you.My English is not very good but I trying and still learning English language.
Thank you and Best Regards

10 hours ago, tomo_cro said:
Hi My name is Tomislav and My twitch name is Tomo_Cro https://www.twitch.tv/tomo_cro . I have been a supporter of the new z since the begging, When there was just the two of you trying to manage giveaways in the lounge :P I watched it grow. I started streaming many other games like csgo,BR games,Simulator Games And i finally came back to the NewZ and my followers Love it.

Basically this game is nostalgic For me i have played it since day one. And all of the improvements that you guys have made i can only see it getting better! I love the community and the support that you can get and give! I am playing with a lot of partners of the NewZ already. I stream everyday and my main goal is to continue streaming this game everyday and trying to build as big of a community as i can of positive players that enjoy all aspects of the game. My followers are getting on board with this game now and they have never played it and it feels amazing to be able to interact with them in chat and in game !

It would be great if you would give me a Twitch Streamer icon and a Partnership with you.My English is not very good but I trying and still learning English language.
Thank you and Best Regards

Partnerships are handled by @ElChupacabra

Feel free to send him a PM in discord!

Thanks for your dedication!

Happy New Year!

• Thanks 1