Sign in to follow this  
Fuskdev1

Survival

Since we got open world servers with either both snipers and ar's or only ar's 

Can we for survival servers get some ingame market where we can buy ammo and such? the only enjoyable servers in newz right now is survival but we need to atleast spice it up abit with normal infestation market and currency drop from zombies so others can enjoy it, some of us stopped playing open world servers cause of all the sniper fights that is happening. Consider this devs, u wont lose anything by trying it out.

Normals lockers can be added on the servers.

Add market for survival.

Average car spawn.

We cant rent servers for some reasons.

Put the items abit more expensive in the market if thats the case.

No base building.

Snipers should be rare, we need that feeling when we find an actual sniper in infestation again.

You guys have created every single server yet the most popular is not among them, the normal ISS feeling is gone in newz.

This is getting ignored to much by the "Devs" I dont wanna be straight up rude towards anyone, but are you "Devs" simply ignoring the fact that most of us is complaining about the amount of snipers there is in this game?

Edited by Fuskdev1
  • Thanks 2

They are working on it . (Thats what I got told by one DEV) Cuz I was asking too for a ingame market and a currency on Survival when it first came out. So ist been a Long Long time. Actually we Need it really fast. Cuz ist getting boring killing Zombies for just XP

• Thanks 1

I know for a fact if they want old Infestation to be a thing again they need to wipe snipers and stuff, and i know people wont be to happy about it, but we need this for survival so atleast the rest of us that enjoys these kinda gameplays with rarity when it comes to loot will have a good time aswell.