Sign in to follow this  
Fuskdev1

Back to basics.

Just recently came back and was hella excited to try survival and begin from scratch, but was overwhelmed how much it was lacking player, been hearing from lots of people about how they were complaining about base building n stuff, what should be added and what should be fixed.

I guess ima just put it out there for peoples information and how i see it.

Infestation has lost its peak, and most new players to this game dident really experience the good old fashion WarZ and how good it was back in the days.

No PvP servers, only officials and cliffside.

Heres a few suggestions on how to bring back survival, and maeby bring people to it?

Colorado v1 is fine and all, but we miss the good old times where people could make strongholds on top of the garage/whitehouse/market/medic house, By adding new ways to get into these buildings it arent much of a challenge anymore for people rushing these buildings. I think the normal Colorado was way better back then and till now.

Increase the car spawn, so it could be abit more easy for people to stash stuff, not saying to increase it by 90percent, just enough to actually find a car from time to time.

Add lockers back to survival, it gives that good old times of vibes where u panic and wanna stash your stuff back in before u get rushed or something, or just the fact having the locker in a building where u can stash easy.

Give people reasons to play Survival again, add the older things back.

Most importantly, remove base building - its not meant to be added to infestation, those things are best kept for Rush and Dayz.

Add some environment changes to colorado, add some snow during xmas, add some lanterns during halloween, stop making it bland by adding just the tree, as im saying about give people reasons to play back in survival. 

I know there is colorado v2, but reduce the serveres to 2 of each or something and remove the base building servers, we dont have enough players joining survival and by adding 6 or 8 servers in each region its not exactly helping out putting the people together in one place.

• Thanks 1

All they have to do is copy paste ISS' game where Hammerpoint has left off when they shut down the game. That alone would be much better than newz's survival mode.

• Thanks 3

I mean the official normal servers are are and all if it weren't for snipers, snipers are fine and all aswell, but u really cant have a decent fight in there anymore.. most people carry a sniper cause most people got more snipers than Ar's these days, i say reduce how many snipers a group or a clan can join with on an official server and it will all go back to normal where it was fun to play. 

I know there is no sniper servers, but taking away snipers from the whole server is also not the brightest idea out there, snipers and ar's should be on a server but not when u can find snipers left and right like bandages.. so the idea is, a clan of 5ppl, only 1 is allowed to role with a sniper, and the rest gets denied using it on the server.. same follows people in a group.