JKS

Electronic Store

I posted this a while ago

Don't bother mate, I don't think they care enough to listen, specially now that game's pop is dying out completely

Edited by rdk.
  • Thinking 1

37 minutes ago, rdk. said:

I don't think they care enough to listen

I think i have make a suggestion like yours in the past cuz mostly all the rest games use this system,but like you say....They dont care, they dont listen....just making new skins!

• Sad 1

@JKS, I have suggested a vending machine in safe zones to sell back excess inventory countless times. 

On 12/10/2019 at 6:08 AM, JKS said:

The main thing would be ...
It's possible?

It's a part of other games in this genre so yes, it's possible.

On 12/10/2019 at 6:08 AM, JKS said:

Would the community like this facility?

I think it would be a great addition. Maybe players would stay around longer if it was to become a part of safe zones. Note: I'm not talking about having to exit to a trade zone. Make it an integral part of the safe zones that exist on the maps.

It's all up to the devs and admins.

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I think it would be a great addition. Maybe players would stay around longer if it was to become a part of safe zones. Note: I'm not talking about having to exit to a trade zone. Make it an integral part of the safe zones that exist on the maps.

It's all up to the devs and admins.

We all hoped beyond hope long ago back when this was a busy game theyd do that. I remember super popular players even asking for it back then... All I can say now is "we can dream, right?" just like I said way back then after dozens asked. I love the idea... just not holding my breath anymore.   

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

With that Vending Machines you fix scamming,waste time to trade servers, and one lil bit funny reason that personally i think is very annoying: Beggars! "Donate sir!" Lazy players who run in front to your face and dont let you trade with normal players.Is one reason i stop going to trade servers...only in game.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, JKS said:

Maybe the huge discord community don't like this system.

You might not believe this as much as I HATE DISCORD I DO FOLLOW IT. SO Not quite.   Before the forum ever though up the way to use and abuse players on the atrocity currently  known as discord the idea was quite popular on here as a way noobs could make $$$ instead of begging in the trade lounge and so players could thin down inventories without wasting time hanging out in trade or trying to sell crap no one really uses anymore. It could have helped the Devs too if they gave a damn bc players could have cleared inventories down and used up less storage. But  hey... what do I know. I have been around a long long time. A lot longer than some think. I remember liberating towns, cooking foods, base building, getting water, growing crops on Aftermath. Honestly @CampersRUs is right... it was one of the best aspects. but seems like other parts are what they want to mimic. 

Edited by DNI_Adrian
wrong edit from copy paste
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, TheWraith said:

With that Vending Machines you fix scamming,waste time to trade servers, and one lil bit funny reason that personally i think is very annoying: Beggars! "Donate sir!" Lazy players who run in front to your face and dont let you trade with normal players.Is one reason i stop going to trade servers...only in game

Exactly!! Those that had been vocal against this idea are the very same people you see in trade with VET TAGS annoying the living S%@# out of you with " Please Sir, free skins?" "Donate Sir?"  "Please Sir I need $$$"   BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!  Oh and before anyone defends such behavior... Just bc it isn't against the rules doesn't make it less annoying NOR does it make you look anything less than LAZY when we see VET PLAYERS BEGGING, PATHETIC!! 

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, DNI_Adrian said:

Exactly!! Those that had been vocal against this idea are the very same people you see in trade with VET TAGS annoying the living S%@# out of you with " Please Sir, free skins?" "Donate Sir?"  "Please Sir I need $$$"   BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!  Oh and before anyone defends such behavior... Just bc it isn't against the rules doesn't make it less annoying NOR does it make you look anything less than LAZY when we see VET PLAYERS BEGGING, PATHETIC!! 

I was just about to mention the amount of VET PLAYERS that would come on with the line... 'I haven't played in a long time. Help me!' I had one actually argue with me saying he was using someone else's account. LAME!! 

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1