Sven

Winter 2019

On 12/23/2019 at 1:17 PM, RobMUK said:

My feelings exactly, too much crap from past events. This is deffo devs being totally lazy and middle finger to those who support this game with money.

Sorry that u feel like this, U are just one of the guys that think all is free in the world, I rly feel sorry for u. ..I.. I hope more guys support this game so it will envolve instead of just die like other infestation games.

On 12/24/2019 at 9:49 PM, K 0 0 L said:

that think all is free in the world

Can you give me pls a reason why should i spend money in this game???What really worth???The fancy skins or the  shiny armors???

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, TheWraith said:

Can you give me pls a reason why should i spend money in this game???What really worth???The fancy skins or the  shiny armors???

Besides, why would anyone spend money on a game that has the problems that this game has. So many of the issues plaguing this game have been around for well over 2 years. Issues like the broken car system. Trees and boulders that suddenly appeared in the middle of roads and buildings. Suddenly being disconnected from servers just for trying to either enter or pick up a car. Zombies that are out of reach of long melee weapons that can still hit you even though you are well out of their reach. (An example of this is, when backing away from a zombie, he stops and swings while you are backing away and he can hit you but you cannot hit back because he is out of your reach.) Galloping zombies, which are not a bad thing, can gallop right through you but are unaffected by your melee attack as they move into range. Zombies being able to noclip through supposedly solid objects like boulders, cars, walls, trees, etc. I could go on but you get the point.

I am one of those that used to have a continuous extreme account plus I purchased servers from time to time. I was going to go against my better judgement and purchase a private server for the Winter/Christmas 2019 event. Before I spent my money I checked the prices for a server. What a surprise I got when I saw the message that there were not available servers. Thankfully I had not spent my money buying gold coins before checking.

The game issues are not the only problem with this game. It is poorly managed. Far too many threads in this forum go unanswered, or, they are suddenly closed with no explanation. As for the game economy, I was in the EU trade lounge the other day, someone was selling a chrome skin for 1.5 BILLION GD!!! I actually feel sorry for you @K 0 0 L, if you want to keep throwing your money away on this game, by all means, that is your right. It is also OUR right to spend our money on other, more important things.

As for the event overall? It was ok I guess. I did have to purchase some crystals to obtain all three staffs.

Make the game exciting again for ALL players and not just those that play Battle Royal or PVP. New missions would be a nice addition, and I addressed that with the admins. They seemed receptive to the idea, but, like everything else, nothing got done.

I've been an active participant in these forums since June 10, 2017. I am less active than I used to be. Some of what I've said here are the reasons for my silence for longer periods of time. I figure, why waste my time trying to get a point across when it will either be met with a bit of hostility, closed with no explanation, or valid thoughts and issues with the game just go completely ignored. I stopped sending in support tickets ages ago due to the fact that the answers there were down right rude and at times I was told that either they were 'working on that issue' or giving the impression that I was wasting their time by just closing a ticket without an answer.

@TheWraith is absolutely correct in his statement. 'Why should I spend money in this game' If I got something of value, I might reconsider my decision to not pay anymore. However, based on what has been happening over the last few months, no real improvements are coming. And most assuredly, nothing of real value to the enjoyment of the game. As I've said many times before, If you have a junk car that don't work, give it a shiny new paint job, fix up the interior, put some fancy new wheels on it but don't make it run better, you will still have a junk car that looks pretty. It's still worthless. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

why would anyone spend money on a game that has the problems that this game has

Like i say....I prefer drop my money in REAL Zombie Survival Post Apocalyptic game that cost 50-60 dollars (see DayZ or the new Dead Matter) those games have the most important ingredient for me: REALITY!!! There you looking desperated for 2-3 bites of food or a can of soda and if you are lucky enough find some bullets for your gun.Not like here that you must buy the most ridiculous skins for your armor that dont offer you nothing exept if you go to Milano for fashion show.And about items....plenty even in Survival Mode spawn everywere so dont need run to the other side of map just to find ammo or better gun cuz there is the military base or an outpost....

Those are details that make the diference a good game from a bad one!

I tottaly aggree with you this game looks like a junk car with fancy color!!!

• Thanks 1

On 1/5/2020 at 7:20 AM, TheWraith said:

Not really, but i quoted This is deffo devs being totally lazy and middle finger to those who support this game with money. 

And yes its a free game and why bother complain and be negative to those who spend money and still like to play the game. I agree that we all should have our meaning, but dont trash those who still support the game and hope for further achivments.  But quoting me on some words without seeing the contest in what i said is just sad.. Try to see the bigger picture. 

2 minutes ago, K 0 0 L said:

Try to see the bigger picture.

Yeaa my opinion ofc is that the big picture as you say is the game slowly dies cuz players leave it...Check the statistics... Very bad especially for a free game! Devs just try to hold them with some fancy skins only....Sad

On 1/5/2020 at 5:22 PM, CampersRUs said:

ust those that play Battle Royal or PVP

1. BR have groups more than 3. If you play fair you can't win. 
2. PVP is sniper jumper fest. No makes sense and the hitbox is wear.
This game is dead. competitive is a shame and premium server no have new players spending money in game, just old premium players or premium event players.

The winter event with no snow maps. Just collect some items.

• Thanks 1