Sven

20 hours ago, Sven said:

What would you guys think if we'd do week events instead of just the weekend where, every Friday we switch around 4 features. Turn off the old four and turn on four new ones?

You mean the event gonna last 1 week???Yea why not....

20 hours ago, Sven said:

What would you guys think if we'd do week events instead of just the weekend where, every Friday we switch around 4 features. Turn off the old four and turn on four new ones?

You mean the event gonna last 1 week???Yea why not....lets try it

i think pvp servers are not that big to have respawn system for open world its rly nice but not in small maps this dont allow the players to respawn with out getting shots in the back  just try it for 1 week will be greate and you will see if ppl like it or not TNX

Hello,

I want to know if you had any plans to promote chargers soon?

It will be 1 year since it has not happened ...

Without counting the rest. The only thing in promotion are the skins (€€€) and the riots ... But there is no more promotion on the secondary weapon, protection and magazine: S.

Thanks in advance.

Cesar59

Hi, I've been playing this game for a long time. I would even call myself an old fart :D I still love the game. The constant improvements are just great!
But the last events have made me register here to criticize the game.

In the past I always looked forward to the events.
As a family man you don't have the time to play 8 hours a day several times a week.  That brings me to the events.
The Christmas Event, but also many other events have become ultra extremely time-consuming grinding actions.
The last really great event for me was Halloween 2018.
Even as a family man you quickly got into the enjoyment of boxes and great skins.
Super class! No jumping around, no hardcore grinding like at this Christmas event.

This weekend, as a PVE only gamer, my frustration is at its peak. Before Christmas we rented a server with friends, now for 2 months in total. We were especially looking forward to the super zombie part. The loot is improved, yes. But unfortunately to such a small extent that you have to be an expert of the game to notice it. These events should be noticeably fun, otherwise they are pointless.

To my last point of criticism: If the loot rate has been changed, then this has been communicated. But if you have to find out with 5 people after 8 hours of playing time that the drop rate of the sniper for the alien zombies has been lowered massively, then it just frustrates. The aliens hardly ever drop snipers anymore. QBZ, Thomson, FN-FAL. All things that noone needs from an Alien. The frustration factor without a private server and without a premium account must be incredibly high.
I must have overlooked somewhere that the game is on a crusade against sniper.
But they are one of the pillars of the game, no matter if you like them or not.

I hope that the Alien Zombies will find their way back to their old loot and that the events will be less hardcore grinding for PVE players like me. Why don't you play 1 or 2 hours rehearsal and ask yourself if this event will bring a smile to your face? Then it's good. And only then. 

I'm counting on you and hope that you will bring some of the paths you've taken for old PVE fans like me back in the right direction. Thanks a lot for your time!

Regards

• Love 1

Not so much feedback but a question:
"Slicer Contract Release [SV+AC]
We are releasing new contracts on the Slicer. There are 3 types of them: Razor Blade I, II and III.
The higher contracts will give you parts of the Slicer which are collectable items... For now."

How do we find these contracts, last time killed so many slicers and none dropped any, not even supers. So how to obtain these?