Sven

Hi Community,

We haven't done this in a while and we'd like to create a more dedicated place for feedback around the weekend events. This thread is open for anything around the weekend event and feel free to share anything relevant to the weekend event(s).

Now, I know a lot of you have already posted threads with feedback and ideas for the weekend event(s) in the past and I am not saying non of you did but I think a step in the right direction is to start with creating a more dedicated place for feedback about the weekend event(s).

To start this off we'd like to offer you guys some kind of form that you could fill in that helps gather some initial feedback.

Just copy the following text in a comment and answer how you like:

- If you could organize a weekend event, what four (4) feature points would you do?

- What do you think we can improve on for future weekend event(s)?

- What previous weekend event points did you like the most? Why?

- What previous weekend event points did you NOT like at all? Why?

Feel free to of course share any additional feedback you might have. Feel free to re-link threads from the past or just copy paste the entire thread in a comment here.

I hope you all can appreciate this approach with the aim to improve the future weekend event(s).

Best Regards,

Sven

• Love 1

- If you could organize a weekend event, what four (4) feature points would you do?
1.boxing event in a single boxing ring. reward is a Boxing Glove's with Country Skin and random GD box and Exp also
2.Highest Online Points Event...Reward per 1 hour is 10pcs DX 10pcs Riot Shiled and 10pcs Heavy Armor
3.Auction Event. the Owner Auction her/she want Auction her/she item can buy who is the big bet... the Big Bet is the Winner
4.Swimming Event: Reward : GD box and exp

i think give 1 weekend event per a year " Free Server Event"

finding GD box Event

for me none bcoz all weekend event is so very awesome
Edited by NelOrtiguera

I already like the weekend event likes "double" Rep, XP, GD, GC or Rewards. Also there is something it was very nice is Discount of every mags, you already did it 1 time like all on half price, i think you can do it more often.

New what i think would be nice is, very old skins but really very old skins which are not much in the game, to put it for a weekend for sale or bring the box for sale... Like elite skins, its profit for both sides, people will buy the box from market because the skins are so expensive and you guys make profit also in selling this skinbox for GC. 

Something new what i also would like is, what about put weapons on market also somethimes, not often but for an weekend SVDs for 100k each or even for GC like each svd 3-4 GC ( so you guys have also profit of it) but put a limit on it like max. you can buy is 1000 so people dont have 1 million snipes. i mean people already have so many snipers, doenst matter if they have more or not tbh. 

Or what about bringing in battle royal the old skinbox back, like somethimes you get the old skinbox somethimes this new skinbox, because the old box had also very nice skins.

About the market sales: The best things are mags, custom, Kstyle/NVG, DX and Heavy, which are not in the market place, so its very nice to put it for an weekend in sale.

About the pvp maps, i would take night time out of full pvp maps (i think its already in progress), otherwise i like how you guys do it, changing on weekend the maps somethimes its kind a cool. i mean i like rocky mostly but no one playing, thats just sad^^ anyway

This Friday is blackfriday so my weekend sale for this one would be:

1- Market Sales: Custom, Kstyle, DX, Heavy and Mags.

2- better loot in BR and bringing arizona or arena back (sorry but i really dont like tropico)

3- Super Zombie can GD Skin Boxes

4- i dont know, something about survival ( i dont play survival that much), maybe bring clifside as a pvp map there, so people can play there and make good rep (maybe also with double rep)... its also an old iss feeling i think.

Edited by Sek0
  • Thanks 4

on  next weekend maybee

- double rep on openworld

- stream reward (more advertisting for NewZ)

- maybee change all loot on battle, only sniper - svd blaser and srg (more fun)

- discount for riot shield Romania because in 1 december is national day of Romania

Edited by Rakian

1. Race car on event map/stronghold/tdm
2. 3x rep Colorado, airdrop droping in town if there is +10 players
3. 2x rep pvp map

1. Would not put the same event for all modes (eg DB XP or GD event) this keeps the player stuck in the mode you like rather than encouraging to play other modes ...

2.There must be an incentive to search for airdrop, a mistery box would be very good as it would make sense to run after the item.

3.Drops events need to be more malleable because the drop percentage when there is too low, ex kill the super zombie and drop the box ... there are cases where we kill 10 and not drop an event item.

4.About the box drop on Twitch, this attracts many viewers could do different drop events, box or place a rare item for that type of event.

remove the respawn in evry pvp server i think pvp servers are not that big to have respawn system for open world its rly nice but not in small maps this dont allow the players to respawn with out getting shots in the back  just try it for 1 week will be greate and you will see if ppl like it or not TNX 

1 hour ago, KeroPlay said:

remove the respawn in evry pvp server i think pvp servers are not that big to have respawn system for open world its rly nice but not in small maps this dont allow the players to respawn with out getting shots in the back  just try it for 1 week will be greate and you will see if ppl like it or not TNX 

Can you stop writing with this annoying line through your text. Can't take this serious.

• Thanks 1

1.Event Login GC skin box like old time
2.double rep in caliwood,because map caliwood always 0 player
3.discound dx,shield,and ammo,free premium 1 mounth,or more
4.event,play"play 30 minute get item,or skins,"more much play more get chance to get good item

I think event dev,All dev play on open world,and who can kill dev get reward?

I think not good,because the event very useless
- What previous weekend event points did you NOT like at all? Why? Same previous event useless,think event like old time 2k16,2k17 very good evemt,

Miss Event 2k16-2k17

I talk like this because i am so pround player new z very low for 2k19,can you see the player very low for years 2k19? New z not same anymore like 2k16-2k17, if you guys still like this how about next years? 2k20 0player ? OMG. Dont be dead game.... 

thank you dev,hope my suggest be good!

1.  Put ammo, meds, and gd items on sale again.
2. 50% speed increase on rockyford pvp map
3. Mystery box or revolution box random spawns on map.
4. 50% speed increase on colorado v2 servers private and an official.

Make simple weekday events, not just weekend.

1. Free Revive
2. 2xRep Hospital/ClearV2
3. Double GD
4. GD boxes from SZ

Do Event like ISS World, where u must kill like 5000k Zombies or like 100 people in Open world & get a unique present for it.
Pls make not the events like "Double XP on Westoaks" it makes no sense, because nobody play on PvP Server to farm XP and why is the Battleroyal map rotation a section from Weekend event?

Free Revive Weekend (More people on the server)

Double XP on PvP Servers, PVE Servers, Map Rotation in BR, Double Speed, Double Jump, No Reload

• Thinking 1

- Se você pudesse organizar um evento de fim de semana, que quatro (4) pontos de destaque você faria?
1) drop de mistery skin box 
2) dobro gd / xp
3) promoção de dx
4) heavy armor na loja 

- O que você acha que podemos melhorar para eventos futuros de fim de semana?

Colocar promoção de dx / riot / heavy armor na loja  ! 

- Quais pontos do evento do fim de semana anterior você mais gostou? Por quê?

Evento que teve ano passado de drop de mistery e revolution foi o melhor é nunca mas volto !

- Quais pontos do evento do final de semana anterior você NÃO gostou? Por quê?

todos os eventos são bem vindos ! 
Edited by omaistensojr
motivation

2 hours ago, nipples said:

Market don't have meds to sell or ammo? I not see that. 

22 minutes ago, JKS said:
4 hours ago, nipples said:

50% speed increase on colorado v2 servers private and an official.

you mean for character speed???why?zombies run faster than you???

24 minutes ago, JKS said:
4 hours ago, nipples said:

Make simple weekday events, not just weekend

We already hardly try to find somthing that really worth just for the weekend and you ask for every day??? I never seen you make suggestions or give any ideas for events.

On 11/25/2019 at 11:42 PM, JKS said:

I not say that. It's @nipples

Yeaaa im sorry wrong quote selection 😂😂

I desided to do this cuz i see above most answers not look right...Im gonna speak only like pve player cuz i dont pvp.

-If you could organize a weekend event, what four (4) feature points would you do
1.OPEN WORLD Part
2.SURVIVAL Part
3.PVP Part

- What do you think we can improve on for future weekend event(s)? Focus in every type of play.For example in pve (OW or SURV)all players are 
      looters-scavengers so give them something new to find or gather (rare items on airdrops,all kind SZ drops) or trade them for rewards 
      (like fingers,coins..) Always give them motivation to play the game and events.

- What previous weekend event points did you like the most? Why? The only parts i have seen until now and worth for me it was the skinboxes drops,
     "fingers" or when in older event you release 20 skin recipes find them like ordinary loot from ground.Why???Cuz give me something to run in 
      all map to discover it and earn.Especially the 20 skins release and this cuz personally im bored find always same skins on the ground and
      some of them isnt even rerollable so i can have the chance to earn something new.I dont want 20 every event but 2-3 is enough just to see
      a new items in game. 

- What previous weekend event points did you NOT like at all? Why? Discounts on sales,Double or Higher amount of Money drop from zombies(that
     points i think work only for specific kind of players.The first for those who have buy gc and the second for new players who start the game 
     but again they can also loot items and sell them and earn money.

As for extra feedback im not gonna write again same things as i have make my suggestions and ideas in section for those .Only one thing... why

cant we have 3 officials PVE maps for OW?I think now is only Colorado V2.There should be open Oregon and Calliwood map too.Pls correct me if                  im wrong.

Keep in mind again that im speaking only like PVE player.(If someone wanna add anything feel free to do it)

Thanks!

1. Easy to do. That does not require new programming. 
2. Should not unbalance the game economy, like half price itens in marketplace. Make double GD but not half price.
3. Use events for weapon status tests, interface, new zombies, new items that will or not be in the game.
4. Hold in-person events with online devs or stream bans like the old war z did with Artemis Knives.

Events with commemorative dates with their own themes, but one for month and quick time event for not have event itens after the event.   

No special point.

Double rare itens. 
The game has a big problem with easy loot. I yesterday to apply a skin on an Iba had to buy it in the store. I searched one on a private server and found numerous custom and heavy, but no iba or MTV. There is a list of strong items available as opposed to weak items. Finding a sniper is easier than finding simpler items like water, dmr ammo, or grenades.

Edited by JKS

Hey guys! Thank you so much to all of you for all the feedback already! Keep it up!

On 11/25/2019 at 1:10 PM, J U I F A R said:

1 - IMI TAR & SVD IN SHOP ( can't spend my time in lounge because there is no seller anymore )

2 - A special rocky where you are full stuff everytime you join/revive ( include free revive )

3 - XD

4 - XD 2

Unfortunately we will NEVER ever bring weapons back in the in-game marketplace for GD. Sorry.

On 11/25/2019 at 5:49 PM, nipples said:

Interested point actually.

"Make simple weekday events, not just weekend".

What would you guys think if we'd do week events instead of just the weekend where, every Friday we switch around 4 features. Turn off the old four and turn on four new ones?

On 11/26/2019 at 3:22 PM, JKS said:

1. Easy to do. That does not require new programming. 
2. Should not unbalance the game economy, like half price itens in marketplace. Make double GD but not half price.
3. Use events for weapon status tests, interface, new zombies, new items that will or not be in the game.
4. Hold in-person events with online devs or stream bans like the old war z did with Artemis Knives.

Events with commemorative dates with their own themes, but one for month and quick time event for not have event itens after the event.   

No special point.

Double rare itens. 
The game has a big problem with easy loot. I yesterday to apply a skin on an Iba had to buy it in the store. I searched one on a private server and found numerous custom and heavy, but no iba or MTV. There is a list of strong items available as opposed to weak items. Finding a sniper is easier than finding simpler items like water, dmr ammo, or grenades.

Good points actually. Thanks for the answer.

• Thanks 1

1. 25% chance to get 6 GC from alien super zombie, 35% chance to get 4 GC as a drop from super zombies, 5% chance to get 2 GC from regular zombies
2. able to find GD skinboxes in the world
3. able to buy GC skinboxes for GD
4. able to convert GD to GC (this should be available all the time, please implement this into the game, im begging you} for 5000 to 1

- What do you think we can improve on for future weekend event(s)? able to find GD skinboxes, and a 10% chance to get a GC skinbox from a super zombie

- What previous weekend event points did you like the most? Why? ability to find skinboxes in the world. because it provided me with more skins

- What previous weekend event points did you NOT like at all? Why? none. because they were all good, but they could be better