Jump to content
TheWraith

Idea for weekend event pve Part

Recommended Posts

How about players can find Gold,Silver or Bronze Coins from zombies(something like "fingers") and trade them in vending machine in Trade Lounge? Same idea like the Spesialist Coins for XMR rifle...

Ofc the amount will be more coins from the drops not only one coin every 1000 zombies but random so if i gather for example 100 Bronze i can trade for Snipers,Silver for other rare items 2-3 XMR ammo,L.S. Bullets or Gold for Skins(You have a ton of them...Epic,Legentary,Normal just choose some...)Players have bored to find in game same skins again and again some of them arent even rerollable to have the chance win something good.Anyway the details is yours....

If someone wanna add anything about this idea pls do it....

Dont say again give us ideas or suggestions and at the end ignore them put trolling parts like this one with more gd drop or Vagas Trashbag from the past.....

Edited by TheWraith
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like this idea. It would give players something of value to play for instead of the same old stuff. I've given lots of ideas, but all they say is, 'That's a good idea, I'll talk to the others about it.' only to see the same old worn out items being recycled over and over.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CampersRUs said:

It would give players something of value to play for

Something new to motivate players...Yeaaa i seen this before..."Say ideas....make suggestions.....and in the end what we get????So many good ideas droped in the past but absolutly nothing happen....(Did you notice @CampersRUs that only 2 of us still say somthing about game?Probably others was bored :)

 

Edited by TheWraith
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, TheWraith said:

Something new to motivate players...Yeaaa i seen this before..."Say ideas....make suggestions.....and in the end what we get????So many good ideas droped in the past but absolutly nothing happen....(Did you notice @CampersRUs that only 2 of us still say somthing about game?Probably others was bored :)

 

Do not waste your time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2019 at 3:26 PM, JKS said:

Do not waste your time.

You're right. Why bother. They stopped caring what people think. Besides, there's only a handful of us that actually make comments. It's sad. This used to be a fun game and a very active forum. But that's a thing of the past now.

 

On 11/23/2019 at 6:57 PM, TheWraith said:

Something new to motivate players...Yeaaa i seen this before..."Say ideas....make suggestions.....and in the end what we get????So many good ideas droped in the past but absolutly nothing happen....(Did you notice @CampersRUs that only 2 of us still say somthing about game?Probably others was bored :)

 

Yes... you, me and @JKS seem to be the only ones that care.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheWraith said:

I dont wanna think that the game slowly die starting from here the forum....

It's already dead. Nether probably now is the focus. And nether can be worse than a mobile game copied from another bad game.
 
I send a ticket tu support to ban player in BR (the only mode I was play yet) and the "support guy" answer me;

"You have received a warning ban because of grouping up in Battle Royale with a higher amount of people which is against the rules."

Some points:
1. I send a proof to ban another players. I'm not banned or have some warning. 
2. Ban appeal for me is to ban players, not make some defense. In my language means "apelo por banimento" or in tradutor "appeal for ban". (Portuguese, Brazil)
3. Support not have correct place to send ticket about players making some s *** in game. Have a place to banned players return to the game, but not a place to ban this toxic players.And report in game is useless. NO ONES get ban for this report anymore. The twitter not have actualizations anymore.
4. The players in video don't get a ban, only a warning. They f *** the game so hard and no ones care.
5. The guy in support has mental problems, probabily. I do not speak this language at native way, I have to use translator. He doesn't make an effort to understand the ticket.
6. The player have infinity warnings and don't get ban. I have completely sure, if I make that ONE time I get permanent ban.

This game IS DEAD. I stopped farm in private server, after that stop play in OW and now stoping play BR. Report bugs and they say "it's terrain optimization", reported guys broken the rules and no ones get ban or at least an appropriate punishment.

I feel that every post or recording I made to help the game was time wasted.

Edited by JKS
verb on past
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JKS said:

I feel that every post or recording I made to help the game was time wasted.

I feel that too...2-3 days ago i start again playing little bit Survival Mode just for a change but nothing special....They deside to give building system (how long time ago? 2-3 months?) nothing happen and this testing by  few guys.Nice idea! Lol ....until they find all problems and glitches we will get bored waiting....We ask when gonna release it in private servers??In next patch...same answer again an again...Yeaa youre right...this game is almost dead...

Edited by TheWraith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2019 at 3:10 PM, TheWraith said:

How about players can find Gold,Silver or Bronze Coins from zombies(something like "fingers") and trade them in vending machine in Trade Lounge? Same idea like the Spesialist Coins for XMR rifle...

Ofc the amount will be more coins from the drops not only one coin every 1000 zombies but random so if i gather for example 100 Bronze i can trade for Snipers,Silver for other rare items 2-3 XMR ammo,L.S. Bullets or Gold for Skins(You have a ton of them...Epic,Legentary,Normal just choose some...)Players have bored to find in game same skins again and again some of them arent even rerollable to have the chance win something good.Anyway the details is yours....

If someone wanna add anything about this idea pls do it....

Dont say again give us ideas or suggestions and at the end ignore them put trolling parts like this one with more gd drop or Vagas Trashbag from the past.....

I actually really like this idea.

Only down sides I'd see is that we can't make this happen directly in the next weekend event as we'd have to patch in the coins etc. etc.

It would be cool to have some weekends where these coins are available so that it stays more of a rare and event based thing.

Thanks for sharing this idea. I'm going to do something with this.

 

 

On 11/24/2019 at 7:24 PM, TheWraith said:

I dont wanna think that the game slowly die starting from here the forum....

I mean be realistic here. You posted this Saturday afternoon time for me, now it's Monday morning for me and the first thing I did was reply to this / forums etc. I mean, do you want to hear a sorry from me that I didn't get to reply on a Sunday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sven said:

do you want to hear a sorry from me that I didn't get to reply on a Sunday?

No i dont wanna hear any sorry and actually im very reallistic....but do you see many players speak anymore here???Thats im talking about....forum is almost dead...So many ideas have droped in the table but  like @CampersRUs  says the answers is "We will see it with the team" and at the end we see same boring actions. (i use this like example)Golden zombies??? How should i clearly know that im taking more money??This work only with xp cz zombies has standard xp. If you really tried to make some ideas happen and not "quick" solutions like this one maybe you have done something good to like players.

Dont ask suggestions and ideas and ignore them after...im not speaking for my self cz im new in this game but check in past posts.

Edited by TheWraith
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2019 at 5:59 PM, CampersRUs said:

Yes... you, me and @JKS seem to be the only ones that care.

That is totally not right, we have tons of feedback and ideas coming from the discord community. Nowadays at the end of 2019 discord is way more popular than forums. There you have VOIP and a forums together in one external client which makes everything way easier. The era of forums is going to die in the next couple of years. That is not a fact or opinion of the team, just mine.
Just a fact over the last year, our discord server has 15.000 user and most of the time around 2.000 activ and online on the same time. In the forums there are only more than 5 people online during patch days.

Then about the feedback topic. Most of the player bring ideas and feedback and want these points implemented so hard, that they will start a drama if it's not getting added/changed. Sven is bringing the best points from the forums to the meeting and we discuss that. Unfortunately we can't do everything since we also have to plan the time and the costs being used for that. And also we decuss if this idea will be good for ALL player or only for few. All these points together decide then at the end, if it's being added or changed.

Also to the point of reporting players and want them so hard to get banned, scars me. We do check every single report and video and we can't punish if it's not 100% and people don't understand that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Steve said:

...

Yea. Listem the discord guys. The game get more players all the time with this briliant ideas. 

If you get all players and ask a question "you like to get 999999999 GD in your account?", what answer you will have? And why do you not ark that?

That simple right? The players don't think in game, they think in themselves.

So why pointing a larger number gives the ideas some merit?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Steve,

First of all, let me say, your response is disturbing at best. It seems that the majority of your responses negatively impact the gaming community. You very seldom, if ever, have positive input to this forum, and I surmise to discord as well. I guess since I refuse to convert to using discord, my comments and suggestions, as well as others in these forums will eventually be completely ignored. Sad... so very sad. You say that eventually these forums will die. This holds true to the game itself. I see more and more servers that are completely devoid of players. The game still has so many issues and problems that continue to linger. Whether people discuss those issues here, or on discord matters not. It's all in how the 'team' handles those issues. So far it's apparent that all you so-called programmers, developers, and admins don't really give a damn about the game overall. I guess I'm wasting my time here. As you said, 

3 hours ago, Steve said:

Nowadays at the end of 2019 discord is way more popular than forums. There you have VOIP and a forums together in one external client which makes everything way easier. The era of forums is going to die in the next couple of years. That is not a fact or opinion of the team, just mine.

This statement speaks volumes about you as a person. I have thought for a long time that you really don't care about what the community has to say. You only care about what's in it for YOU. Unfortunately, this statement could also apply to some of the other staff. I really don't know. And at this point, I really don't care. Maybe there needs to be a change in who is actually working on this game. I cannot say, but from what I have observed in the almost 3 years of playing, little is done to repair broken elements that are crucial to the survival of this game. Alas, I guess I'm wasting my time trying to appeal to any of the staff to point out problems and make suggestions.

3 hours ago, Steve said:

Also to the point of reporting players and want them so hard to get banned, scars me. We do check every single report and video and we can't punish if it's not 100% and people don't understand that.

Your approach to complaints such as those you mention here is indicative of the problem with you. I do not believe you investigate each and every report. Especially since many of those that have been reported are repeat offenders.

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Steve said:

Nowadays at the end of 2019 discord is way more popular than forums. There you have VOIP and a forums together in one external client which makes everything way easier.

If the discord, at 2019 is the best way to improve ideias, why the game lose so many players?

We already talked here in the forum about;
1. Rotation of the BR map.
2. Improved weapon statistics (AR status, like spread and sniper use).
3. Ways to punish players without banning.
4. General improvements like the new clan tag tab system among other options.
5. Market for weapon sell to game , reducing gigantic GIs and making some items rarer again.
6. CoolDown enhancements to decrease macro usage in riot or heal. 

There were even discussions about the need for a "wipe" to improve new player entry that ended up without a clear conclusion...

I not say the forum is the best to talk about new or renew ideias, but discord? Really? The retards in discord want this game at "easy loot pvp" and no time to respaw free.  

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2019 at 12:57 PM, TheWraith said:

Something new to motivate players...Yeaaa i seen this before..."Say ideas....make suggestions.....and in the end what we get????So many good ideas droped in the past but absolutly nothing happen....(Did you notice @CampersRUs that only 2 of us still say somthing about game?Probably others was bored :)

No, not bored. PISSED. PISSED that ideas are ignored. Pissed we have been told this or that to appease us then nothing done, Pissed they put profits over players and wonder why we quit playing regularly, quit wasting our time commenting and QUIT WASTING OUR $$$ on a game when  its clear the DEVS don't care they are offending their player base. THEY KNOW.  

  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2019 at 11:59 AM, CampersRUs said:

Yes... you, me and @JKS seem to be the only ones that care.

They have caused a LOT of us to stop bothering to come here. I wasn't joking when I said before I wasn't spending anymore on this game, now I put other things on a much higher priority. I always made time to play before. I also made time to check this board, Now IF I have time and I am BORED its now something to do. Things like the "balls" taunt were just over the top for me. They enjoyed offending players now they can deal with the fact they did so. Sorry @CampersRUs but enough was enough with them and I chose not to do more. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheWraith said:

I think eventually and we gonna stop do and say more....i already reduse my game time

We had a server for the longest . We gave it up. We stopped buying GC and are now spending down our reserves and playing only occasionally now.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2019 at 3:14 PM, Steve said:

we can't punish if it's not 100% and people don't understand that.

But you have lot reports for same person and for the same reason from many players and you scared to ban him not loose one single player and at the end you loose 5 players.For example how many players  has report the biggest problem for pvp "cheat" Macros from Thais???Many.....And you just allowded! Thats why eventually you gonna stay with 10-20 Thais and maybe none, they gonna leave too cz they dont gonna find noone to cheat-kill.I never have seen that problem before with macros until play this game!

Sometimes you punish someone without the rest of players can see what was the punishment just one "The player has punished in the right mesurments"What was it??Dont afraid that and will see after who gonna cheat or scam...Thats how you keep the community healthy and dedicated to your game.But i guess its too late for that....you see the "door open" and the players run away or stay here looking same time for somthing else to play without giving real profit to you anymore but you dont actually wanna 'close it".Sad....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have read with interest this thread, and agree totally. I play on my own, not because i am not friendly but because i cant use discord etc so i cant talk to players. I therefore camp out, all over the map, never cheating to hide, i use whats in the game. But soon as the heavy macros users and large clans that rely on there macros to win, get killed , they complain, and its you that gets a warning. You tell the devs about players who just dont die due to the macros and nothing is done. I have watched clans kill each other, you kill one and they move to another map or server. Yet i am told it does not happen. I have noticed that some clans appears to have a player who has ESP in game. and you just cant beat them. I have also found players with supper high ranks, but no actual skills. you shoot at them when there on there own, and show no skill, even at killing zombies, its not one hit its 2 or 3, i e no skill tree yet shoot them and they take a lot of hits. A for snipers and this bunny hopping scam, i have notice that even i have killed players that should never have died, i have shot with a proper aim and there died :) . I understand that is the AI but shorly they can get it a little bit more accurate. And i also had a server for several years, spent a lot, but after pasted events i have not reordered it nor have i invested in the game with GC. i have also cut down on my play time, its still a good game, and still has legs, but i think its loosing its way a little. I used to be a moderator for an EA game so i can pick up in game issues, and they just left and forgotten about . May be one day a guys.  

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2019 at 3:10 PM, TheWraith said:

How about players can find Gold,Silver or Bronze Coins from zombies(something like "fingers") and trade them in vending machine in Trade Lounge? Same idea like the Spesialist Coins for XMR rifle...

Ofc the amount will be more coins from the drops not only one coin every 1000 zombies but random so if i gather for example 100 Bronze i can trade for Snipers,Silver for other rare items 2-3 XMR ammo,L.S. Bullets or Gold for Skins(You have a ton of them...Epic,Legentary,Normal just choose some...)Players have bored to find in game same skins again and again some of them arent even rerollable to have the chance win something good.Anyway the details is yours....

If someone wanna add anything about this idea pls do it....

Dont say again give us ideas or suggestions and at the end ignore them put trolling parts like this one with more gd drop or Vagas Trashbag from the past.....

Back to your original idea:

What if we use the Tactical Weapon Crate system? Right now we have:

- Normal Tactical Weapon Crate

- Epic Tactical Weapon Crate

- Legendary Tactical Weapon Crate

What we could do is add a coin for each one of them:

- Normal Coin

- Epic Coin

- Legendary Coin

Then, make the coins spawn like you say; not too common, not too rare but at least somewhat findable and of course the normal coin being the most common, the legendary coin the most rare.

Then, players can go to the same vending machine in the Trading Lounge and trade in a 100 of each coin to get one of the 3 crates. (depending on which coins they trade in).

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sven said:

What we could do is add a coin for each one of them

Yes this is really nice idea!!! We need somthing to keep us busy all the time.But you must be carefull what rewards you will put of ea box....For example i dont wanna trade 100 legendary coins and win just a sniper rifle.....

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2019 at 7:47 AM, krull said:

i have read with interest this thread, and agree totally. I play on my own, not because i am not friendly but because i cant use discord etc so i cant talk to players. I therefore camp out, all over the map, never cheating to hide, i use whats in the game. But soon as the heavy macros users and large clans that rely on there macros to win, get killed , they complain, and its you that gets a warning. You tell the devs about players who just dont die due to the macros and nothing is done. I have watched clans kill each other, you kill one and they move to another map or server. Yet i am told it does not happen. I have noticed that some clans appears to have a player who has ESP in game. and you just cant beat them. I have also found players with supper high ranks, but no actual skills. you shoot at them when there on there own, and show no skill, even at killing zombies, its not one hit its 2 or 3, i e no skill tree yet shoot them and they take a lot of hits. A for snipers and this bunny hopping scam, i have notice that even i have killed players that should never have died, i have shot with a proper aim and there died :) . I understand that is the AI but shorly they can get it a little bit more accurate. And i also had a server for several years, spent a lot, but after pasted events i have not reordered it nor have i invested in the game with GC. i have also cut down on my play time, its still a good game, and still has legs, but i think its loosing its way a little. I used to be a moderator for an EA game so i can pick up in game issues, and they just left and forgotten about . May be one day a guys.  

Simple to solve. Put "time to plant" in riot shield for healing. The PubG use that system and works well.

The current system allows you to plant riot, heal and change weapons instantly.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2019 at 6:31 AM, Sven said:

...

I'm going to talk like a player who has gone a while away from OW, farm or PVP modes.

These events are very complicated and could be more direct.

The problem comes in the execution. The game cannot receive new programming every week.

If they schedule a double XP / GD event (they should always be together) for a certain day of the month, the number of premium players and server rentals would be higher these days. Here the number does not matter, but the certainty of the day when the game will have the most demand from players buying servers and this would help to avoid overload issues.

Super Zombie especial drops are easy to do and make sense. Players don't know about the event, they just kill a SZ and get a surprise. 

Toxic or Alien must have special itens too.

But skin boxes? Maybe, but in my personal opinion all game loot no have diference anymore. Snipers, DX, medkit, rifles, custom, Heavy. All this itens are common. 

If I have to do a list off special itens, just GC itens will be appear in that list. And there is a problem when you give a GC itens in events.

I will like to see (if that is possible) fast respaw (or refresh) off zombies in game to make more money or just have more fun. 

And it make another problem. The "normal" zombies maybe not drop itens in game. But all zombies have to "drop" money, and the respaw off itens should be more sense. Meds in drogs store, food in market, guns in houses or military cars, tanks, sniper rifle in towers. 
 

Edited by JKS
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...