Sign in to follow this  
GENETICZZ

Consider making this game free?

As we know, the game isn't really in a good state. You should think about making this game free and get your money through in-game stuff like private servers, premium(like newz maybe), even skinboxes or something else. Might give the game a chance to grow. :)

2 minutes ago, JKS said:

Nether the no played chapter

i figure it out, dude its the same thing as nether resurected game that launched a couple of years ago all i can see is 2 more zombie type added and they are charging money for the same game haha thats funny

• Thanks 1

Just now, Henker said:

i figure it out, dude its the same thing as nether resurected game that launched a couple of years ago all i can see is 2 more zombie type added and they are charging money for the same game haha thats funny

In my opinion nether is a dead game with no possibility of being reborn. All the time wasted on this game is another step towards the end of New Z.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JKS said:

In my opinion nether is a dead game with no possibility of being reborn. All the time wasted on this game is another step towards the end of New Z.

only the people addicted to infestation are playing the newz at the moment, the game is not friendly for new players because of the skill gap so its just the matter of time when the game will be dead 

• Thanks 1